Nightcrawler vs Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orllah
Some actually thinks Iceman stands a chance...

geshien
iceman wins

Orllah
No, he do not win.
Why do you think that?

Orllah
Nightcrawler teleports Iceman, but stops him mid-way so he will exist as non-existing energy, and by that, not exist. As teleportation is movement on speed that surpasses existence, this is not imsossible, as Nightcrawler have much experience with it

Nightcrawler wins

geshien
Originally posted by Orllah
Nightcrawler teleports Iceman, but stops him mid-way so he will exist as non-existing energy, and by that, not exist. As teleportation is movement on speed that surpasses existence, this is not imsossible, as Nightcrawler have much experience with it

Nightcrawler wins

do you have any scans of this?

furthermore, iceman is a very capable mutant. he has an extream potential that far exceeds kurts' (a potential shown when emma frost took control of his powers). icemans powers are capable of level 5 power. he hasn't reached that point yet but at full potential he's up there as one of the most powerful mutants on the planet.

draxx_tOfU

Nightcrawler wins

What if Bobby turns into water vapor, can Kurt teleport gaseous substances?

Anyway, this is a mismatch in favor of Bobby...

Orllah
Nightcrawler teleports into a dimension of omnipotence and wins by default

Symmetric Chaos
Nightcrawler teleports into a dimension of omnipotence and wins by default

CoSigned

Orllah
So... we are 2 in Nightcrawlers favorwink

Symmetric Chaos
So... we are 2 in Nightcrawlers favorwink

Nah I just like giving stupid answers to stupid questions.

Now if this was FullPotentialNighcrawler vs Iceman the story might be different . . .

Orllah
Iceman cant dehydrate what wont stand still, and Nightcrawler has TONS of possibilities

draxx_tOfU
Iceman cant dehydrate what wont stand still, and Nightcrawler has TONS of possibilities

do you know bobby's powers?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
do you know bobby's powers?

Of course he does. Judge doesn't care though.

Orllah
Yes.

Bobby has completely control of the hydrosphere and everything related?

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Of course he does. Judge doesn't care though.

lol

Symmetric Chaos
Yes.

Bobby has completely control of the hydrosphere and everything related?

Very good.

What % of the human body falls within the domain of the hydrosphere?

Orllah
Around 90 percent.

But as Nightcrawler teleports, it doesnt matter. Iceman cant just think I dehydrates Kurt! and it happens. he have to concentrate on him.

Symmetric Chaos
Around 90 percent.

But as Nightcrawler teleports, it doesnt matter. Iceman cant just think I dehydrates Kurt! and it happens. he have to concentrate on him.

Actually he can flash freeze people.

Besides there isn't really much Kurt can do to Iceman.

Orllah
Kurt could constantly teleport himself into himself, making him as durable as Juggernaut? Also, he has superhuman reflexes and speed, and that, combined by my other statement, makes him immune to Icemans powers.

He could also teleport Iceman out of existence or into the sun

geshien
Kurt could constantly teleport himself into himself, making him as durable as Juggernaut?

what!? that's some f'd up physics. how do you figure he can be at two places at once?

granted quantum physics are pretty scary, i don't think that's within in the confines of law or even theory.

Orllah
he teleports into himself, but he dont teleport into himself, as he just disappeared as he teleported into himself

listen in school, kid, this is not impossible

Symmetric Chaos
Kurt could constantly teleport himself into himself, making him as durable as Juggernaut?

Thats clever. Really stupid and it would never work. But clever.

Also, he has superhuman reflexes and speed, and that, combined by my other statement, makes him immune to Icemans powers.

Speed doesn't make you immune especially when constant use of your powers tires you out.

Kurt has a limit and Iceman can live in any water on the planet. Bamfing to the sun would kill Kurt whie Bobby sits on earth laughing his ass off.

Orllah
Kurt would teleport Iceman on the sun. Of course they would be both burn out of existence. That is, if not Kurt could make himself as durable as juggernaut in the way i stated in my latest post

geshien
he teleports into himself, but he dont teleport into himself, as he just disappeared as he teleported into himself

listen in school, kid, this is not impossible

he can't teleport into himself. he teleports as a whole. there is no remainder left to teleport into. his entire mass and make up leaves spontaniously at once. there is no way he can enforce his make up.

his teleportation is instintanious. what you're suggesting implies two seperate persons at two seperate time frames.

this creates a paradox. it doesn't work.

so basically you're suggesting that he would dissappear and reappear in the same place...

wow...yeah i can see how that works. shifty

Orllah
Yes. He disappears but appears the same place exactly as he was before so fast that he literally teleports into himself, and have an effect similar to Shadowcats powers

geshien
his mass doesn't become denser that way!

it's like trying to catch your finger through a hole in a board with the same hand.

the only thing close is moving so insanely fast is you actually rip your own make up into molecules in a blur, thus no longer being a solid object.

kurt might be able to teleport at the speed of thought but again, he teleports as a whole. there is no matter to teleport into. for the last time...it's instintanious!

Orllah
geshien, glad we agree.

Because you just wrote a much longer version of what i wrote

Orllah
Nightcrawler could also teleport a knife into Icemans heart with the speed of though before the young and confused Bobby would be able to react

Orllah
Nightcrawler could also try to teleport the Earth so the pressure creates a black hole, thus destroys the hydrospherewink

Symmetric Chaos
Nightcrawler could also teleport a knife into Icemans heart with the speed of though before the young and confused Bobby would be able to react

hysterical2

geshien
...you're not serious. at this point i'm convinced (especially with the sig change), that you're joking.

draxx_tOfU

im pretty sure that kurt's teleportation isn't capable of that distance...

Orllah
i am suddenly joking because i wins??

jesus...

geshien
i wouldn't call anything so trivial as a win and heysus has nothing to do with this.

i'm done arguing symantics and logic with you cause you are creme de la creme of bizzare.

and honestly, i really don't think your serious.

Orllah
I AM serious. Iceman is outpowered, but its pretty close, admitted

Even through i won, you debated nicely, geshienwink

guy222
Some actually thinks Iceman stands a chance...

Bobby

Redatom65
i'm a huge nightcrawler fan and the best chance he's got here is knocking him out quick. I mean really quick, otherwise Bobby has got Kurt beat

H. S. 6
I AM serious. Iceman is outpowered, but its pretty close, admitted

Even through i won, you debated nicely, geshienwink

What an as*hole.

Brian Oswald
This is stupid no expression

StarsNeverFall7
Yes this is stupid, nightcrawler at best can teleport about 3 miles or so with extreme exhaustion coming afterward. There is no physical attack kurt could even begin to conceive that is going to do squat to bobby. Yes the teleportation is painful and tiring to a person if they have a physical form, Bobby doesn't need that. If people have been able to catch kurt in midteleport Bobby should have no problem turning into vapor before Kurt has a chance to attack him. Kurt them immediately gets flash frozen from the inside out.

Nightcrawler is just a bit outclassed here.

guy222
bumprav

redhotrash
Are Nightcrawler fanboys the new Wolverine fanboys? Wow I love this guy. Teleport the entire planet huh? Teleport to the sun hmm? Have you ever read a comic with Nightcrawler? Yeah as was stated, about 3 miles is his limit. Also he cant teleport large masses. Not to mention the moment he touches Iceman to teleport him, his fingers freeze solid. AoA Nightcrawler MIGHT have a reasonable shot at scoring a K.O. through some especially brutal means, but even that is unlikely.

Doctor-Alvis
This thread is made of drugs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.