The Fascist font of Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boots

Alliance
This is not a Star Wars Thread. This is a Font thread.

queeq
A fascist font??? I guess that should be the most nationalistic expression then. I'd think a very Gothic font would be fascist for Germany... but that may differ per country.

I do like the fascist analogy of the Jedi though... he is right. Again, the PT turned SW into something it never was. First it turned the greatest movie villain ever into a pathetic cripple, and now it turned the noble Jedi into fascist like genetic ubermenschen... Shocking, George, shocking.

Alliance
Originally posted by queeq
A fascist font??? I guess that should be the most nationalistic expression then. I'd think a very Gothic font would be fascist for Germany... but that may differ per country.

I do like the fascist analogy of the Jedi though... he is right. Again, the PT turned SW into something it never was. First it turned the greatest movie villain ever into a pathetic cripple, and now it turned the noble Jedi into fascist like genetic ubermenschen... Shocking, George, shocking.

I think its great.

Boots

Ja! Ich glaube schon!

True enough.

General G
Originally posted by Boots
Ja! Ich glaube schon!

True enough.

German!!! eek!

queeq
Oh nein! Nicht noch einer....

overlord
This thread is obviously delicious copy pasta.

General G
Oh nein! Nicht noch einer....

Ich verstehe nicht sad

queeq
Ich weiss.... evil face

General G
Fluch du!!

queeq
Nein.

General G
Ja.

queeq
Halt's maul.

General G
Warum?

queeq
Weil ich es sage.

General G
Du sagst viel von sachen.

overlord
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/charlebs/1161431155623.jpg

Do not want secret languages, I can nots read it anymore weep

General G
laughing out loud

Translate it, its not some secret language, just German stick out tongue

queeq
And it's just nonsense, like we do in English.

General G
Exactly, nothing new here stick out tongue

overlord
Oh, in that case.. it's CLOSING TIEM !!

queeq
We could do that.

General G
But will you?

Darth Subjekt

General G
Du saugst. ermm

queeq
*yawn* Closing. Bloody Jerries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.