Batman runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Movie Batman from Batman Begins and he gets 8 hours of prep time. and the fights in Gotham at night. All of his standard arsenal available from the movie, including: tear gas and flashbangs(which he didnt use in the movie), and access to all Wayne Enterprises Tech.

and oh yeah, this takes place during which the alien Symbiote has come to Gotham, and its seldom available in some places.

Each gets 1 hour of prep(movie versions):

1. 15 Falcone Thugs

2. 30 Falcone Thugs

3. The Punisher- AK-47, full Automatic shotgun, Colt .45 handguns, grenades, assortment of knives, kevlar vest and anti-personel mines.

4. 25 Delta Troops

5. 50 Delta Troops

6. Blade

7. Spiderman

8. Doc Ock

9. Magneto

10. X-Men(Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Colossus, Iceman and Beast)

Symmetric Chaos
How did I know you had made this.

braz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How did I know you had made this.

uhm. you saw my name next to where it says the threadmaker?- by: " "

Thanos_1990
laughing

Marie-Lee
Down at Magneto, I would say smile

braz
Originally posted by Marie-Lee
Down at Magneto, I would say smile

oh yeah, Id definitely say Magneto stops him. that is, if Bruce cant get a hold of 'the cure' from X-3 shifty

Darth Martin
Bats wuill have trouble wioth Punisher. Doesn't get past Blade if this is movie verison of Bats.

Batman-Prime
Stalemate at Blade (from Blade 2, Blade from Blade 3 would go down)

Darth Martin
Blade will beat movie version of Bats. He doesn't have anything impressive enough to beat Blade from the movie version.

Bouboumaster
If he past Franky, Blade kill him.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Bats wuill have trouble wioth Punisher. Doesn't get past Blade if this is movie verison of Bats.

Idunno. he most likely would with all the traps Punisher will probably set but remember, Batman has 8 hours of prep here. he can just track down The Punisher and his warehouse with a Wayne Enterprises satellite, get some charges and then go blow it to hell. and then just take him out from there when he has no weapons.

Scoobless
Punisher could take the movie version of Batman.

Blade would slaughter him .... but that doesn't matter as there's no way in hell he's getting past 25/50 Delta guys.

erm

GoBotsLive
Originally posted by Scoobless

Blade would slaughter him .... but that doesn't matter as there's no way in hell he's getting past 25/50 Delta guys.

erm

Agreed. Bale Bats had trouble with Scarecrow sneaking up on him. No way he takes 25/50 Delta guys. The rest of the list is pure suicide for Bale Bats.

braz

erm

U do know this is movie Punisher as well, right?

braz
Originally posted by GoBotsLive
Agreed. Bale Bats had trouble with Scarecrow sneaking up on him. No way he takes 25/50 Delta guys. The rest of the list is pure suicide for Bale Bats.

with 8 hours of prep?? Id say he could definitely take out 25.

Scoobless
Originally posted by braz
U do know this is movie Punisher as well, right?

Not according to the opening post.

Movie Punisher could take 5/10 against movie Batman.

Soljer
Blade obliterates Batman.

I could see him getting past the Delta troops. He has eight hours of preparation for the fight and it takes place all over Gotham. Even if all the delta troops stay in a single formation, I could see (even the movie version of) Batman taking them out.

braz
Not according to the opening post.

Movie Punisher could take 5/10 against movie Batman.

Each gets 1 hour of prep(movie versions)

LordFear
he will not pass 50 delta troops

braz
Originally posted by LordFear
he will not pass 50 delta troops

Not all at once. but if theyre scattered across the whole city and Bruce uses a Wayne Enterprises satellite, he could have a chance.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Movie Batman from Batman Begins and he gets 8 hours of prep time. and the fights in Gotham at night. All of his standard arsenal available from the movie, including: tear gas and flashbangs(which he didnt use in the movie), and access to all Wayne Enterprises Tech.

and oh yeah, this takes place during which the alien Symbiote has come to Gotham, and its seldom available in some places.

Each gets 1 hour of prep(movie versions):

1. 15 Falcone Thugs

2. 30 Falcone Thugs

3. The Punisher- AK-47, full Automatic shotgun, Colt .45 handguns, grenades, assortment of knives, kevlar vest and anti-personel mines.

4. 25 Delta Troops

5. 50 Delta Troops

6. Blade

7. Spiderman

8. Doc Ock

9. Magneto

10. X-Men(Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Colossus, Iceman and Beast)

I believe Christian Bale survives and wins.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I believe Christian Bale survives and wins.

cosign........Mike Keaton>Bale stick out tongue

braz
Originally posted by guy222
cosign........Mike Keaton>Bale stick out tongue

blink

jasonk3
Stops at spiderman

guy222
blink

Mike Keaton also big grin Happy Dance

HumanMovieGuide
Two questions here...

1. What film are the delta troops from? I want a better idea of what they can do.

2. Is Batman able to get a hold of the cure?

braz
Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
Two questions here...

1. What film are the delta troops from? I want a better idea of what they can do.

2. Is Batman able to get a hold of the cure?

Theyre from Black Hawk Down. And yeah, Batman has 8 hours of prep, and the cures available(sry forgot to mention) so if you think thats enough time to get it, then sure.

Symmetric Chaos
8 hours of prep and acess to all of WayneEnterprises?

I could probably make it to 3. Bats makes it to Spidey.

Utrigita
what about making it the comic batman stick out tongue

HumanMovieGuide
Thanks for clearing that up. So the cure's available...

I say he could clear it. He'll handle 1 and 2 easy. Frank will put up a fight, but Bruce handled more men than Frank did. 4 and 5 might be more harder to handle than the rest of the list. Especially if Josh Hartnett tries to be a hero. But if he could get them all scattered around the city and down to groups of two and three he'll survive. And Bats could take out half of the troops with just shooting them with missiles and running them over with the batmobile. Bruce would have a better chance against the Delta troops if he fuses with the symbiote.

Now for the rest he'll fly over to San Fransisco. Bruce could get there and back with a good 4 hours of prep left. He'll plow through 9 and 10. Magneto might put up some resistance, but nothing Batman can't handle. He could just distract Eric with the batmobile, or better yet, just use a bunch of gas grenades and flashbangs. Then he'll just stab Eric from behind. The only member of 10 that might give him some trouble is Colossus it he metals up. Bruce would find a way however.

Nailing Blade and Spiderman with the cure might be a bit harder. Both of them are fast enough to manuevre most of the needles. Spiderman could stop them with his web also and Blade could deflect them with his sword. Blade also has his bulletproof vest so Bruce can only hit his limbs and head. Plus since Blade was born that way, we're unaware if he can be cured. Anyways Blade with prep is quite deadly, but with everything Bruce has, he could win.

The cure won't work on Doc Ock, but the symbiote will give Bats an edge.

My brother believes Batman isn't getting past Spiderman. He says if Batman fuses with the symbiote, Spiderman will know his weakness and take advantage. If Bruce is normal, my brother says Spiderman could knock him down then pull a brick wall down on him. Then after Bruce gets up, Spiderman will web sling and throw him against another brick wall. He'll start beating up Bats. Bruce will find a way to get Peter off him. He'll try to run over Spidey with the batmobile, Peter's spider sense will warn him, then Batman will kill himself with the batmobile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.