Mr. Fantastic vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
How long does Thor stay standing up?

Symmetric Chaos
As long as he wants.

Wonder Man
Death via suffrocation

Brian Oswald
no expression

Evil_Ash
Wonder Man seems to hate Thor...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Death via suffrocation

Magic powers . . .

SpunkySmurph
Death via suffrocation Death via big f*cking hammer

Badabing
Mjolnir's magic and lightning>>>>>>>>Reed's durability and resiliency.

Ethereal
No prep for Reed?

Thor does what he did to Super Skrull... a bolt from Mjolnir. Doesnt matter how durable or elastic Mr fantastic is.

Wonder Man
Not at all do i hate Thor. These are just matches. I like Thor a lot really.
I've seen a listing of a battle between all the Hero's of marvel where Thor is number one in Marvel. I am willing to accept that. Number one over Hulk and Surfer. It doesn't mean he can't lose a match ever though like some Hulk fans believe about all Hulk fights.
Some fans are the Wolverine against the Tribunal type. I more think Wolvie is great but it took someone to trap him and give him those claws...opps. Lucky he don't know who...no one tell him it was me o.k.
Oh by the way did anyone see the Ultimate Avengers cartoon movie. I thought it was awesome. Hulk almost cut off Thor's head with his own hammer. Thor was really cool in it Though.

guy222
How long does Thor stay standing up?

Thor ftw

Big Sexy
How long does Thor stay standing up? as long as it takes to remove Wondermans head from his shoulders.

Wonder Man
Well i guess his godblast might hurt Mr. Fantastic.

DigiMark007
Thor can survive in space. Even the suffocation argument doesn't hold any water.

Anyway, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.