Iron Man&war Machine Vs Vision&martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
JONN CANT JOIN THE FIGHT FOR 3 MINUTES SO 3 MINUTES VISION HAS TO FIGHT BY HIMSELF WHO WINS?

Symmetric Chaos
Can Extremis control Vision (since he's a robot)

darthgoober
MM solo's the other team.

xmeat
I THINK VISION CAN TAKE BOTH OF THEM AS WELL.

xmeat
BUMP

xmeat
NO ONE EVER ****ING RESPONDS TO MY ****ING THREADS

Symmetric Chaos
No one is on right now.

xmeat
AH BUT who wins

Darth Martin
Uhh this is overkill. Vision stays intangable for 3min until MM rapes them all.

xmeat
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Uhh this is overkill. Vision stays intangable for 3min until MM rapes them all. sounds a bit like it or jonn can just sit back and vision rapes them himself.

xmeat
who voted team1

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by xmeat
JONN CANT JOIN THE FIGHT FOR 3 MINUTES SO 3 MINUTES VISION HAS TO FIGHT BY HIMSELF WHO WINS? Vision gets killed.
Then Tony asks WM how the family is, etc. After three minutes MM comes in and smashes both their heads together, and they are crushed under the force.

xmeat
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Vision gets killed.
Then Tony asks WM how the family is, etc. After three minutes MM comes in and smashes both their heads together, and they are crushed under the force. are you joking vision solos then.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Can Extremis control Vision? (since he's a robot)

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
not sure but he but team 1 still gets owned by vision alone.

Loot

Bentley
Ironman and Warmachine get soloed.

Supreme being

xmeat

ragesRemorse
I think stark could find a way. Assuming he uses war machine to help reserve his own stamina, I think Iron man deffinently has a shot. However, the odds are against him.

Iron mans abilities are probably the most distorted out of all of the characters from the mainstream marvel universe. The consistancy of his powers seem to change more often than any others. In one series he can be knocked down by a fairly small explosion, and can have trouble taking down anything with armour. In another series he can withstand major explosions while decimating several city blocks using a fraction of his energy

xmeat
yeah soon he'll have a armor that allows him to fight gladiator and fly at lightspeed.

LordFear
Originally posted by xmeat
yeah soon he'll have a armor that allows him to fight gladiator and fly at lightspeed.

why not ?
I don't see anybody complaining when Xmen get stupid upgrades. Storm is herald level, Cable is GodCable, Gambit and God knows who else get upgrades just so they can keep selling stupid stories. I won't even mention the king of upgrades, IceMan, who at full potential is apparently in this forum capable of destroying Superman.
Funny how people got a problem with TOny. Man, IM gets no respect in here

hunbu04
not a chance in hell is ironman capable of beating superman. Plus MM is as powerful as superman and more versatile

What If...
Umm, just because 2 people on KMC believe Storm is "Herald level", and just because we gave Cable a "God-like" nickname, doesn't mean that Marvel actually sells those characters as that...

New Son =/= Gambit in continuity.

xmarksthespot
Iron Man and War Machine last just over 3 minutes.

LordFear
Originally posted by What If...
Umm, just because 2 people on KMC believe Storm is "Herald level", and just because we gave Cable a "God-like" nickname, doesn't mean that Marvel actually sells those characters as that...

New Son =/= Gambit in continuity.

I understand that but the nicknames are appropriate. The freaking upgrades are ridiculous and the reasons that Marvel are finding to back it up is ludicrous. Its a stupid ploy to attract newbies. I don't see the old fanbase having a problem with that though. Those muties, I tell ya they get away with murder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.