Superman - Thor - Hulk - Silver Surfer: Pure Physical Slugfest Battle Royale!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce

Battle takes place in an enclosed adamantium stadium. No BFR allowed.

Pure physical battle, no non-physical powers allowed (ie. energy attacks). However, they have their physical abilities (ie. superspeed, fflight, etc.)

No amping of attributes is allowed, other than Hulk's ability to get stronger with anger.

Everyone is fully rested and in peak form. Bloodlust on.

Who stands at the end of this battle?

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/602/602780/superman-for-tomorrow-volume-1-review-20050408015445525.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d4/MightyThor.png http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/9/98/Hulk_Head2.jpg http://www.poster.net/silver-surfer/silver-surfer-comic-marvel-3700369.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk

xmeat
ya damn right chaos

lionking
superman you stupid idiots

WorldWarHulk
Superman.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk

Really? I think Superman's speed and flight (as well as Surfer) could give Hulk a lot of trouble.

pr1983
superman or surfer... though i say superman shades it...

edit: wait, they have their speed and flight too?

does thor have his hammer?

xmeat
Originally posted by lionking
superman you stupid idiots hell no
surfer sucks hand to hand

Validus
Superman dials 11.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
Really? I think Superman's speed and flight (as well as Surfer) could give Hulk a lot of trouble.

I figured this was just them all sluging it out.

xmeat
exactely it says slugfest you dumbshits

Redatom65
without amping, superman is actually stronger than the hulk, unless the hulk is slightly angry his strength feats don't matcht hat of superman

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by xmeat
hell no
surfer sucks hand to hand What the f**k?
Anyway, Hulk has been shown he can't KO Surfer (unless he is severely downgraded).

And then Superman smashes Hulk, and I don't care who wins after that.

Evil_Ash
Jobberhulk loses. sly

xmeat
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
What the f**k?
Anyway, Hulk has been shown he can't KO Surfer (unless he is severely downgraded).

And then Superman smashes Hulk, and I don't care who wins after that. without PC surfer aint shit no one beats hulk in a slugfest not even superbitch

masterbruce
Originally posted by pr1983
superman or surfer... though i say superman shades it...

edit: wait, they have their speed and flight too?

does thor have his hammer?

yes, they have their speed and flight.

Thor has his hammer, but none of its powers...he can only use it for physical attacks.

Redatom65
hulk's majority strength feats have been from his fueled anger, superman's strength feets so pwn the hulk's non angry strength feats. 'Nuff Said

masterbruce
without PC surfer aint shit no one beats hulk in a slugfest not even superbitch

everyone retains their physical abilities...so Superman and Surfer have superspeed and flight.

Symmetric Chaos

Oh, I misunderstood. Superman ftw then.

xmeat
without PC surfer aint shit no one beats hulk in a slugfest not even superbitch

WorldWarHulk
without PC surfer aint shit no one beats hulk in a slugfest not even superbitch Of course he isn't... because without PC, he doesn't even have powers dumbass.
Nevermind the second part, because that is you just talking out of your ass, which suprisingly gets used more than your mouth.

xmeat
everyone retains their physical abilities...so Superman and Surfer have superspeed and flight. hulk still wins since he's at onslaught level rage.

Redatom65
hulk still wins since he's at onslaught level rage.

1. he doesn't start out there

2. he didn't beat onslaught

3. I noticed he does get amping, regardless Superman still get's speed and flight. he wins this

Validus
hulk still wins since he's at onslaught level rage.
According to who?

WorldWarHulk
hulk still wins since he's at onslaught level rage. So, Hulk has Jean Grey on his side?
Weird.

Also, since Surfer retains his board, then Hulk might as well kiss his green ass goodbye.
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/6376/story2page035uxpt7.th.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
According to who?

They're bloodlusted and at peak form.

Superman is still to fast.

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
1. he doesn't start out there

2. he didn't beat onslaught

3. I noticed he does get amping, regardless Superman still get's speed and flight. he wins this hulk can jump high and fast enough to fly plus speedblitz wont ko him.

WorldWarHulk

Superman is still to fast. Again:
According to who?
That wasn't under his own power either, and the only way he's accomplishing that again, is if Jean Grey is helping him out, which, interestingly enough, she isn't in this thread...

Validus

Superman is still to fast.
That was outside influence from Jean Grey.

EDIT - Uhh, yeah.

masterbruce
According to who?

xmeat is delusional. Even at bloodlust, Hulk isn't at Onslaught level, for that, he needs a telepath to shut off his mind and let pure rage take over, which isn't the case in this fight.

Symmetric Chaos
That was outside influence from Jean Grey.

EDIT - Uhh, yeah.

I'm telling you what xmeat is reading into from the OP.

pr1983

Thor has his hammer, but none of its powers...he can only use it for physical attacks.

oh, ok... superman then...

WorldWarHulk
oh, ok... superman then... Superman, even without his speed, or flight.

Redatom65
hulk can jump high and fast enough to fly plus speedblitz wont ko him.

I'd love to see Hulk jump into the top of the stratosphere roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmeat
thor= hulk shoves that hammer down his throat

surfer= hulk uses his surfboard to bitchslapp him up and down.

superman= supes tries blitzing him but proves to be an insignificant flee buzzing around cat.

Validus
xmeat is delusional.
Not delusional but he is a pretend retard.

masterbruce
Superman, even without his speed, or flight.

I would disagree there. If he didn't have his speed or flight, I think Hulk has a good chance of getting so strong from anger that Superman eventually loses.

Badabing

superman= supes tries blitzing him but proves to be an insignificant flee buzzing around cat. eek! laughing

crackpot-lol

WorldWarHulk

superman= supes tries blitzing him but proves to be an insignificant flee buzzing around cat. And then Namor comes in, and punches him out. wink

xmeat
And then Namor comes in, and punches him out. wink who cares hulk would be weak from kicking ass. cool

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Redatom65
I'd love to see Hulk jump into the top of the stratosphere roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jobberhulk dies of shock when he looks down...

pr1983
Superman, even without his speed, or flight.

the hammer was all that really worried me to be honest...

WorldWarHulk
I would disagree there. If he didn't have his speed or flight, I think Hulk has a good chance of getting so strong from anger that Superman eventually loses. Ya... no.
the hammer was all that really worried me to be honest... Oh, I thought you were talking about him beating Hulk.

xmeat
speedblitz is to damn overrated on kmc it doesn't always help like for instance

pr1983
Ya... no.
Oh, I thought you were talking about him beating Hulk.

shit no... hulk needs to power up... i mean, i like hulk, but superman's speed and strength at full throttle that early in a fight? hulk gets ktfo imo... erm

masterbruce
Why isn't Surfer being mentioned? Isn't he pretty powerful currently?

WorldWarHulk
speedblitz is to damn overrated on kmc it doesn't always help like for instance All that proves, is that Doomsday is way higher than Hulk could ever dream of.

pr1983
Why isn't Surfer being mentioned? Isn't he pretty powerful currently?

of course he is... but thor or supes should be a match for him physically...

xmeat
All that proves, is that Doomsday is way higher than Hulk could ever dream of. in your deluded dreams we've never seen hulk get blitz so like doomsday he should be able to withstand it with his unlimited durability.

masterbruce
of course he is... but thor or supes should be a match for him physically...

I think Thor is too slow for a bloodlusted Surfer. And isn't Surfer more durable than Superman?

masterbruce
in your deluded dreams we've never seen hulk get blitz so like doomsday he should be able to withstand it with his unlimited durability.

he doesn't have unlimited durability, only unlimited strength.

WorldWarHulk
in your deluded dreams we've never seen hulk get blitz so like doomsday he should be able to withstand it with his unlimited durability. Because that would be a short comic maybe?

Also, from where in the f*ck did you pull out unlimited duribility?
I remember Hulk getting KOed many times, that would go against your bullshit theory.

Doomsday is also way more durible that Hulk, so I don't know why you would even bring that up.

pr1983
I think Thor is too slow for a bloodlusted Surfer. And isn't Surfer more durable than Superman?

possibly, but superman may be stronger than surfer (i actually believe he is), so it balances out...

Validus
possibly, but superman is definitely stronger than surfer (i actually believe he is), so it balances out...
Fixed.

pr1983
Fixed.

works for me... big grin

xmeat
Because that would be a short comic maybe?

Also, from where in the f*ck did you pull out unlimited duribility?
I remember Hulk getting KOed many times, that would go against your bullshit theory.

Doomsday is also way more durible that Hulk, so I don't know why you would even bring that up. no because thor has withstood speedblitz so why cant hulk.
Surfer only fast in straight lines he's never used fast speed reaction like flash to avoid shit.
Hulk has unlimited durability dd survived hulk survived whether you believe it or not you have proof to prove otherwise so please dont respond.

Redatom65
the only reason the surfer could beat superman is the diversaty to the character's abilities, hell he may be faster too. Not as durable though

WorldWarHulk
no because thor has withstood speedblitz so why cant hulk.
Surfer only fast in straight lines he's never used fast speed reaction like flash to avoid shit.
Hulk has unlimited durability dd survived hulk survived whether you believe it or not you have proof to prove otherwise so please dont respond. From Spider-Man? I guess that just tips the f*cking scales, doesn't it?

He has responded to something in less that a nano-second, and thought it over in that time too.
Also, all Surfer needs to do, is whip his board at Hulk.
It's Superman that will be blitzing also, not Surfer.

So, people with unlimited duribility get killed, or they get KOed by Namor?

The funny thing is, that you have no proof, only bullshit statements that you suddenly made up (like almost everything you say).
Doomsday has survived Entropy, so don't even compare the two in duribility.
Nevermind... it's you afterall, isn't it?

pr1983
From Spider-Man? I guess that just tips the f*cking scales, doesn't it?

He has responded to something in less that a nano-second, and thought it over in that time too.

The funny thing is, that you have no proof, only bullshit statements that you suddenly made up (like almost everything you say).
Nevermind... it's you afterall, isn't it?

dude, don't even bother, the guy does this on purpose... i mean, honestly... could anyone be THAT stupid?

edit: nvm, meh...

xmeat
From Spider-Man? I guess that just tips the f*cking scales, doesn't it?

Nevermind... it's you afterall, isn't it? pis and what the hell hulk survived galactus guess that also tips the balance.

Someone said superman more durable than surfer laughing out loud supes bleeds on a regular basis.

WorldWarHulk
pis and what the hell hulk survived galactus guess that also tips the balance.

Someone said superman more durable than surfer laughing out loud supes bleeds on a regular basis. Was this in a non-canon comic?
Also, not to mention, any top-tier or herald level taking an attack by Galactus is pis.

And both are more durible than Hulk.

xmeat
Was this in a non-canon comic?
Also, not to mention, any top-tier or herald level taking an attack by Galactus is pis.

And both are more durible than Hulk.

please i have nothing more to say you've already lost the debate.

WorldWarHulk
please i have nothing more to say you've already lost the debate. That would be the other one I was thinking of.
And like I said, pis.

Plus, I haven't lost anything, and it isn't even fun to beat you in a debate anymore.

Anyway, unless your dumbass thinks that Thanos>>Galatcus...
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/1730/xha98p30ia5.th.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/2458/xha98p31hj1.th.jpg

doomsday49

superman= supes tries blitzing him but proves to be an insignificant flee buzzing around cat.

Hahahahaha!!! Yeah, that's my boi right there!! Get'em X!

spidey-dude
surfer dude wins

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by doomsday49
Hahahahaha!!! Yeah, that's my boi right there!! Get'em X!

Oh my god another one.

xmeat
That would be the other one I was thinking of.
And like I said, pis.

Plus, I haven't lost anything, and it isn't even fun to beat you in a debate anymore.

Anyway, unless your dumbass thinks that Thanos>>Galatcus...
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/1730/xha98p30ia5.th.jpg
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/2458/xha98p31hj1.th.jpg what does that prove galactus>>>>thanos next.

WorldWarHulk
what does that prove galactus>>>>thanos next. That Thanos one-shotted Hulk, dur!

doomsday49
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Oh my god another one.

stfu or i'll spread some good lotion on you, chump!

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by doomsday49
stfu or i'll spread some good lotion on you, chump! You tell that Apocalypse fanboy!

Evil_Ash
You tell that Apocalypse fanboy!

Shut up Bigbran. sly

xmeat
That Thanos one-shotted Hulk, dur! so hulk was busy fighting nate plus he still and huc was weak galactus>>>thanos hulk survived deal with it.

WorldWarHulk
Shut up Bigbran. sly You're just mad because a wooden table>>Apoc's duribility.

doomsday49
seriously, tho, i gotta give this to thor. He's got strength and fighting ability, plus mjolnir! Sorry x, you're my boi and all but.....i'ma give it to thor on this one.

Evil_Ash
You're just mad because a wooden table>>Apoc's duribility.

You're just mad because you use to argue that Apoc took the majority against Thanos.

sly

ZING!!!

WorldWarHulk
so hulk was busy fighting nate plus he still and huc was weak galactus>>>thanos hulk survived deal with it. OK, got the first part... no, he wasn't, actually... go read the comic.

I'll just say something else though, since I have no f*cking idea, of what you just said.
Hulk being awake after Galactus's attack was pis.
You know it, I know it, hell, even your avatar knows it.

I think you said Hulk was weak... confused
No he wasn't, he was actually a f*cking tank in that comic. You don't take an attack to the back of the head, from Nate, only to be called weak. Or b*tchslap him away, quite far away, only to be called weak.

xmeat

WorldWarHulk
You're just mad because you use to argue that Apoc took the majority against Thanos.

sly That was when I judged Apoc, based on his cartoon version.

Even then, I was basically going for a split.

It doesn't even hold grounds anymore, but your constant display of Apoc love, does.

Originally posted by xmeat Good job. You're learning fast.

xmeat
That was when I judged Apoc, based on his cartoon version.

Even then, I was basically going for a split.

It doesn't even hold grounds anymore, but your constant display of Apoc love, does.

Good job. You're learning fast. learning what

WorldWarHulk
learning what Inside joke... or for someone who's IQ is higher than that of a grape.

Evil_Ash

And what love is that?

I like Apoc (Which is mostly due to the cartoon version), but I have admitted long ago Apoc loses to that of MM...

WorldWarHulk
And what love is that?

I like Apoc (Which is mostly due to the cartoon version), but I have admitted long ago Apoc loses to that of MM... Fanboyish? Wait, maybe I have you and Trickster confused...
What about Thor?

xmeat
Inside joke... or for someone who's IQ is higher than that of a grape. stick that grape in your ass.

WorldWarHulk
stick that grape in your ass. Why would I stick a genius grape up my ass?

Oh wait, it doesn't need to be a genius to beat you in intellect.

Evil_Ash
What about Thor?

Apoc should lose to him...

I don't think I have ever straight out said that Apoc beats Thor. Although I usually just (and in any other discussion) try at least to give Apoc somewhat of a relative chance of accomplishing a winning.

Problem with Thor, is that his power always flux for me.

Sometimes he's portrayed as this god-like character who wrecks Herald-level people, and sometimes he's just this powerful guy who can challenge the Hulk in strength and wields a nifty hammer.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocvsthor.png

janus77
Surfer ftw.
or maybe Hulk if he gets sufficiently enraged.

Surfer should be the most durable of the lot of them, initially. he takes black holes and supernova as part of his daily routine, what are any of them going to dish out that'll rattle his cage?

Hulk simply has the ability (with a fair degree of realistic effort) to totally eclipse everybody's physical powers.

he should definitely be able to come with a superman speedblitz, given the infinite well of energies that pour into him and augment him. his durability, regeneration/healing, speed, agility and strength are all exponentially increased as a result of his anger/rage/stress.

Superspeed and flight only count for so much, at the end of the day, it's a confined space and Hulk WILL tag Superman several times, as a result. just one connection of sufficient strength would daze and confuse Superman.

Thor similarly will be smacking the shit out of Supes and Surfer, no matter how fast they are, because there won't be much room to maneuver.

my betting:
Surfer - favourite. SPEED, durability, stamina, strength, reflexes.
Hulk - 2nd. STRENGTH, durability, stamina
Superman - 3rd. strength (not as strong as an enraged hulk, but on Surfer/Thor levels), speed (2nd fastest char here), durability (3rd here) and reflexes (2nd to Surfer)
Thor - durability, strength, reflexes, warrior skills, hammer - wide attack (swing the damned thing)

Adult Swim Guy
How do me know its a small space to fight?

janus77
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
How do me know its a small space to fight?
"Battle takes place in an enclosed adamantium stadium..."

for these combatants that's not even enough space to breathe. Superman and Surfer would get no respite from Thor and Hulk, even though the latter are far slower in speed than them. Hulk easily leaps at thousands of miles an hour (if not far far far faster - but since I know of no time frame for the thousands of miles he leaps, I'll take a conservative guess) and Thor is even faster...

no chance of Superman working up momentum for some of his more 'comical' (excuse the pun) punches.

Mindship
It will come down to Superman vs Hulk.

Superman has the best flight and speed advantage.
Hulk has the best strength advantage.

If Superman does not KO Hulk right away, Hulk's frustration will keep amping him beyond anybody's ability to do anything to him.

(Surfer is hampered by his relative lack of h2h skills, though he probably walks away with the fewest bruises stick out tongue ).

ragesRemorse
I dont think there is any character traits on the side of thor and surfer that has them outlasting hulk and supes in a purely physical bout. Without his cosmic powers, the only thing surfer has is his surf board. His lack of physical strength in a contest of physical strength seems to make his presence pointless. Unless of course he sides with another fighter for strategy.

If thor could keep ahold of his hammer, he may have a chance, but the odds of that are greatly against him.

I always thought that superman would outlast Hulk in a battle. Supes is the fastest one out of the bunch and the second strongest if not ultimately the first.I am also taking the liberty of saying that superman gets the edge in endurance and stamina easily

i give it to superman, after a few days of savage fighting agaisnt thor and hulk.

janus77
I think Surfer's strength must be immense, just purely on account of the velocities he travels at and his durability.

I honestly cannot see Superman being either as strong as Hulk or as durable. Hulk is the epitome of overcoming physical strength. simply impossible for another character to overpower him for any length of time. KO him quickly, sure. but in this slugfest, the melee aspect of it is naturally going to favour The Hulk as combatants will be too busy to concentrate their firepower on any single fighter.

Surfer's thousands of times faster than Superman and far more durable too... so I'd always put him in with a greater shot at winning it.

also, I saw The Surfer (in a weakened state) beat up Hulk with some skill... so I wouldn't discount The Surfer having enough h2h prowess to get the job done.

Soljer
Superman wins this. Followed by the Surfer, followed by the Hulk, followed by Thor.

xmeat
slugfest huc wins

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by janus77
I think Surfer's strength must be immense, just purely on account of the velocities he travels at and his durability.

I honestly cannot see Superman being either as strong as Hulk or as durable. Hulk is the epitome of overcoming physical strength. simply impossible for another character to overpower him for any length of time. KO him quickly, sure. but in this slugfest, the melee aspect of it is naturally going to favour The Hulk as combatants will be too busy to concentrate their firepower on any single fighter.

Surfer's thousands of times faster than Superman and far more durable too... so I'd always put him in with a greater shot at winning it.

also, I saw The Surfer (in a weakened state) beat up Hulk with some skill... so I wouldn't discount The Surfer having enough h2h prowess to get the job done.

you make some great points, but im just going off of feats that i have personally read in the comics. I have never seen surfer do anything physically noteworthy. As for his speed,i dont think anyone can argue that supes is faster than surfer in a straight shot. However, in closed combat hand to hand fighting, i think supes is naturally the fastest one of the four. I have never seen surfer virtually teleport behind someone. I was under the assumption he needed to gain mommentum to express his speed, where as superman doesnt.

Dismissing the cheap doomsday death thing.
I am still not sold on the thought that Hulk posses more endurance than Superman. One's psychological state of mind can have great influences over physical state of being. Being the gaurdian of Earth, Superman not only endures some of the most powerful beings in dc's comicverse he is also constantly pressured and stressed with defending Earth. Being broken and battered superman always seems to be able to summon reserve energy appearing to make him stronger than before he was broken and on the verge of submission. Doomsday being an exception, but i dont speak of that cheap comic ploy

jrodslam
Supes.

Soleran

Battle takes place in an enclosed adamantium stadium. No BFR allowed.

Pure physical battle, no non-physical powers allowed (ie. energy attacks). However, they have their physical abilities (ie. superspeed, fflight, etc.)

No amping of attributes is allowed, other than Hulk's ability to get stronger with anger.

Everyone is fully rested and in peak form. Bloodlust on.

Who stands at the end of this battle?

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/602/602780/superman-for-tomorrow-volume-1-review-20050408015445525.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d4/MightyThor.png http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/9/98/Hulk_Head2.jpg http://www.poster.net/silver-surfer/silver-surfer-comic-marvel-3700369.jpg

I don't believe Supes wins this simply due to the fact he is in an enclosed Adamantium dome, he cannot recharge himself against these guys.

janus77
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you make some great points, but im just going off of feats that i have personally read in the comics. I have never seen surfer do anything physically noteworthy. As for his speed,i dont think anyone can argue that supes is faster than surfer in a straight shot. However, in closed combat hand to hand fighting, i think supes is naturally the fastest one of the four. I have never seen surfer virtually teleport behind someone. I was under the assumption he needed to gain mommentum to express his speed, where as superman doesnt.

Dismissing the cheap doomsday death thing.
I am still not sold on the thought that Hulk posses more endurance than Superman. One's psychological state of mind can have great influences over physical state of being. Being the gaurdian of Earth, Superman not only endures some of the most powerful beings in dc's comicverse he is also constantly pressured and stressed with defending Earth. Being broken and battered superman always seems to be able to summon reserve energy appearing to make him stronger than before he was broken and on the verge of submission. Doomsday being an exception, but i dont speak of that cheap comic ploy
thanks smile
and I think you have a point about superman's strength showings and his general level of feats. DC and Marvel, two different companies, two different takes on comics and comic drama.

the reason I generally tend to give Hulk the edge on strength and durability is that, all bias aside (and he is a pretty iconic character) Hulk is basically "Incredible", he stretches credulity to the maximum as he pulls out reserves of strength and physical ability that pay no heed to the laws of physics or to the reputations of characters.

Superman most definitely has that 'aura' (if you will) about him too, for DC.

it's a tricky thing trying to rationalise or reason comic characters, even when they're from the same company - hence the great deal of spite towards "Hulk fanboys" and conversely the great deal of ludicrous "Hulk smash" responses to Vs threads - nevermind across comic companies and "philosophies" (if that's not too grandious a term to apply to these things).

The Surfer, as far as I'm aware, has instantaneous access to billions of times the speed of light. Superman too, I'm sure, has instantaneous access to his speed. it's just that Surfer is written to be a more ... umm, 'psychological' (for want of a better word), he's more introspective, isolated... the battles are usually peripheral to the alienated bald silver dude... so his strength feats are greatly limited ... it wouldn't make sense for Surfer to be pulling planets etc... he'd look too impressive (like Superman does) and it would make it hard to relate to his alienation and "heartache"... gosh he does sound like a character for the "emo generation" no expression (lol).

anyway... longstory short... Superman's strength, as demonstrated in comics, makes Surfer look limp. Surfer's natural habitat (the cosmos) is actually phenomenally testing but not show-y... you have to think about the pressures in space and the awesome durability and strength feat that it is to merely travel through and escape supernova etc ...

The reason for me plumping for the Hulk (as my 2nd bet) is purely because he grows in strength/durability/stamina/speed/healing (and regeneration) exponentially... also, to be honest, a lot of the people to dislike Hulk, make me feel like "sticking up" for the character laughing out loud

anyway... you're view's valid and decent too, thanks for being willing to put it across reasonably smile

charlemagne9746
Superman ftw. I don't see how so many are saying that Hulk would only need to get slightly angry to match Superman's strength level. Hulk would need weeks worth of anger to come close to Superman's level. Even when extremely angry, the Hulk still doesn't have any strength feats that compare to Superman's.

Again, this is a bloodlusted Superman...Supes will not be pulling punches in this fight. Superman KILLED Doomsday physically when he stopped pulling punches....and Hulk is NO Doomsday.

I know I go back to pre-crisis days when Superman can literally juggle planets and all...sneeze galaxies away, etc....that's how I still imagine Superman....no one in this fight should be able to beat him physically...and...imho.....Superman far outshines any of them in the strength department...that's just how DC makes their characters.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I know I go back to pre-crisis days when Superman can literally juggle planets and all...sneeze galaxies away, etc....that's how I still imagine Superman.

So you would give Supes the win against anything less that an good skyfather?

charlemagne9746
So you would give Supes the win against anything less that an good skyfather?

from a physical..hand to hand perspective...yes. I know Superman isn't gonna take a majority from Surfer with the PC...i know that....but, going on strength alone...and the force of his punches(non pulled)....no one in this battle really competes with that.

In Marvel, the only one's that I see competing with a bloodlusted Supes on a physical level are guys like Kurse, Champion, Thanos, Gladiator at full confidence....guys like that.

In DC....there are team wreckers like Amazo, Despero, and Validus....but, it is hard to find a counterpart to guys like that in Marvel....really, all you have is Thanos, that I can think of right now, that wrecks teams like that.

Symmetric Chaos
I was just saying that you can't use PreCrisisSuperman feats in Superman thread here.

charlemagne9746
I was just saying that you can't use PreCrisisSuperman feats in Superman thread here.

lol...it's kind of cheating, huh. Well, that is the Superman I really grew up on...back when I read comics a lot more than I do now...so, that's still the Superman I see when people post fights about him. From what I see of current Superman though...he still outclasses all of the combatants in this thread in pure strength alone...when bloodlusted. Post crisis Supes did kill Doomsday when he stopped holding back. Imagine fighting superman when he fights the entire fight without holding back? I see Hulk getting KO'd before he could get angry enough to even match Superman's level of strength.

By all rights, Thor should win this..lol...no god should ever be knocked off....i mean damn it...they are gods...they should be well beyond everyone else...in every department....but, I don't write the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.