Black Panther/Blade vs Deathstroke/Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
10 hours of prep. No outsuide help!

braz
good fight. probably Deathstroke and Captain America though. good to see u back DM. cool

Darth Martin
My Pleasure!

geshien
team two easily.

Darth Martin
How so. I think Team 1 has a fair chance with Wakanda's vast resources. While DS is smarter than all of them and better at prep in my opinion, T'Challa has more resources. Give Blade a Vibranium sword and vibranium-jacketed bullets.

guy222
Originally posted by Darth Martin
10 hours of prep. No outsuide help!

T'Challa/Blade ftw

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
How so. I think Team 1 has a fair chance with Wakanda's vast resources. While DS is smarter than all of them and better at prep in my opinion, T'Challa has more resources. Give Blade a Vibranium sword and vibranium-jacketed bullets.

would that penetrate Capts shield? confused

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
would that penetrate Capts shield? confused

No.

Doesn't need to, though. Wakanda is pretty much the most advanced nation on the planet. Give them ten hours to go to war with Deathstroke and Captain America, and they duo'd probably not last too long.

King KAM
Originally posted by Soljer
No.

Doesn't need to, though. Wakanda is pretty much the most advanced nation on the planet. Give them ten hours to go to war with Deathstroke and Captain America, and they duo'd probably not last too long. if you wanna play this game, than cap has Stark, and S.H.I.E.L.D at his disposal.

team 2

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
if you wanna play this game, than cap has Stark, and S.H.I.E.L.D at his disposal.

team 2

If you're trying to playing the comparing game, then Black Panther still wins.

By the way, doesn't prep have to utilize their own resources?

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If you're trying to playing the comparing game, then Black Panther still wins.

By the way, doesn't prep have to utilize their own resources? wakanda is overrated, nothing shield and stark cant compete with.

Francisco
Originally posted by King KAM
wakanda is overrated, nothing shield and stark cant compete with. Seriously? It is a shame that T'Challa has just humiliated Stark every single time they have come in direct confrontation...

Blade has nothing to offer to this fight. The Panther takes it alone... with all his resources of course...

Supreme being
Originally posted by Francisco
Seriously? It is a shame that T'Challa has just humiliated Stark every single time they have come in direct confrontation...

Blade has nothing to offer to this fight. The Panther takes it alone... with all his resources of course...

yes it would have been completely overkill in favour of team2 if there wasnt prep but with prep team 1 take this.

llagrok
I would say that getting help from a country, counts as outside help. Even if it's your own country and you're king.

Since T'Challa knows that he's going to face Cap/Deathstroke and gets 10 hours to prepare himself, I think he would win. Blade doesn't seem like he has a lot to offer in this fight though.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by llagrok
I would say that getting help from a country, counts as outside help. Even if it's your own country and you're king.

Since T'Challa knows that he's going to face Cap/Deathstroke and gets 10 hours to prepare himself, I think he would win. Blade doesn't seem like he has a lot to offer in this fight though.

Co-signed, I love blade, but hes the weakest link,

Team one because of prep

Team two in an all out fight.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Co-signed, I love blade, but hes the weakest link,

Team one because of prep

Team two in an all out fight.

thumb up

guy222
prep is in favor of team one

DestinyGuy678
how is blade the weakest link, he is is probably equal to deathstroke in terms of strength speed, an skill

he could easily take on Captain America or Death Stroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.