kratos vs shujinko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
kratos with his full arsenal (non-god of course)

vs

shujinko (bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shujinko)

bloodlust on.

Baby Bear
This is a spite thread. Kratos has all the strength since he is a spartan.

And Shujinko?? He needs heart pills!!! stick out tongue

Kratos owns Shujinko!!

geshien
Originally posted by Baby Bear
This is a spite thread.

what?! no it's not. and you've not given a worthy debate on how he takes the win.

and you're not giving shujinko enough credit.

Baby Bear
You talk about kratos a spartan that has been in many battle. He fought many barbarians. Plus his anger management probelms just might kick in!!

Shujinko??? Back to tha retirement home for that old hag!!!

geshien
Originally posted by Baby Bear
You talk about kratos a spartan that has been in many battle. He fought many barbarians. Plus his anger management probelms just might kick in!!

Shujinko??? Back to tha retirement home for that old hag!!!

are you serious?

shujinko has a vast knowledge of martial arts and other forms of combat. he's mastered about every form of kombat there is.

he can emit freezing ice attacks. fire attacks. telekinetics. temporary flight.

shujinko is fully capable of taking a fight to kratos. i look at the out come going either way.

kratos may be more badass but he hasn't fought anyone like shujinko before. kratos is a superb fighter but shujinko is a better one.

kratos has a strength and durablity advantage.

versatility goes both ways. the biggest assets for kratos is his ability to summon the army of hades. shujinko can use telekinesis.

if kratos can avoid being knocked out then killed he could kill shujinko. kratos has to be as aggressive as possible. he can't afford to slip up. it would leave him open to an onslaught he couldn't afford to take.

shujinko could easily barrage him with a nasty combo. ranged or close quarters, doesn't matter, thanks to his telekinesis.

however if kratos lands a nasty enough hit it would open up a eventual and brutal victory.

basically it comes down to how evasive both opponents can be. and who lands the first lethal hit.

kratos 6/10

Kazenji
Originally posted by geshien
are you serious?

he can emit freezing ice attacks. fire attacks. telekinetics. temporary flight.

Yea and if he does use telekenisis on kratos, Kratos will just summon army of hades onto shujinko's ass

And also medusa's head (Medusa's Gaze) he can turn shujinko to stone and then BAM thats the end of that story. By doing Gorgon Flash on him.

geshien
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yea and if he does use telekinesis on kratos, Kratos will just summon army of hades onto shujinko's ass

And also medusa's head (Medusa's Gaze) he can turn shujinko to stone and then BAM thats the end of that story. By doing Gorgon Flash on him.

good point. shujinko would have to be extremely quick to avoid that. i doubt even he could dodge that attack. but if he were able to react before kratos could use it. then it could be used against kratos.

in other words; shujinko could use his telekinesis on kratos and steal the gorgons head and use it himself. although such a thing is all up to chance.

like i said i do give the majority to kratos but i don't undermine shujinkos ability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.