The phelps : Disturbing people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
These people sicken me (and I HAVE an anti-gay slant , under scientific basis of course) it's unnecessary to protest at soldiers funerals and any who disprove them they claim of being 'sodomites' or in league with the devil'.

Whats even more disturbing though is that they have their young sons and daughters involved in this crap as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

chithappens
guy who is very varied in his belief system. at least he sticks to his guns unlike so many others. he helped civil rights, hates gays, and says sadam an ok fellow. varied man if i ever saw one

Nellinator
Originally posted by grey fox
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps
I wonder why I hate the ACLU...

Strangelove
These people sicken me (and I HAVE an anti-gay slant , under scientific basis of course) there is no scientific basis for hating gays doped

Rogue Jedi
he is almost 80. wonder who will take up the reins when he kicks it.

manorastroman
i like the "agent provocateur" angle.

Alfheim
Originally posted by chithappens
guy who is very varied in his belief system. at least he sticks to his guns unlike so many others. he helped civil rights, hates gays, and says sadam an ok fellow. varied man if i ever saw one

No hes a scumbag. There was this televison program were thig guy tried to interveiw him, basically Phelps didnt answer any of his questions and tried to get rid of him.

Phelps is full of **** and he knows it and he is brainwashing children as well he has no reedeming values...he is evil.

These people sicken me (and I HAVE an anti-gay slant , under scientific basis of course)

What scientific basis do you have for hating gays? What the f**k?

ragesRemorse
arent the Phelphs the ones responsible for family's needing to contactt the freedom fighters before a soldiers funeral?

Alfheim
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
arent the Phelphs the ones responsible for family's needing to contactt the freedom fighters before a soldiers funeral?

Come again?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Strangelove
there is no scientific basis for hating gays doped

I would say there is no scientific basis for hating anything. Scientific results may lead one to hate

Syren
I think there was something on TV about this family last night, the woman (his daughter) was speaking to the presenter, Louis Theroux, and he said if God really hated '****' it'd be one of the Ten Commandments. She was like, "It is! Thou shalt not commit adultery." Louis just stared at her and was like, no, that's 'don't cheat', not 'don't be gay' laughing out loud

Alfheim
Originally posted by Syren
I think there was something on TV about this family last night, the woman (his daughter) was speaking to the presenter, Louis Theroux, and he said if God really hated '****' it'd be one of the Ten Commandments. She was like, "It is! Thou shalt not commit adultery." Louis just stared at her and was like, no, that's 'don't cheat', not 'don't be gay' laughing out loud

Yeah exactly..their full of **** its got nothing to do with God, its about some people trying to make themselves feel better by insulting other people. ****ing b*tch!

Rogue Jedi
*has flashbacks of waco*

It's a hobby!
Someone watched Louis Theroux last night. lol.

grey fox
Originally posted by Alfheim
No hes a scumbag. There was this televison program were thig guy tried to interveiw him, basically Phelps didnt answer any of his questions and tried to get rid of him.

Phelps is full of **** and he knows it and he is brainwashing children as well he has no reedeming values...he is evil.

What scientific basis do you have for hating gays? What the f**k?

Not HATING gays , just an anti-gay slant is all. I don't believe it's natural , but aside from that (and wanting to punch all the camp ones in the jaw) I have no major problem.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Strangelove
there is no scientific basis for hating gays doped

There is no basis for hating gays...theological, spiritual, scientific or logical.

Oh, and in the context that the WBC use it, "God hates ****" by "***" they mean anyone who engages in a sexual act that does not involve one man, one woman who are married.

It's a hobby!
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
There is no basis for hating gays...theological, spiritual, scientific or logical.

chithappens

I was being sarcastic, and yet somewhat serious. I don't think the guy is great or anything but it's rare to see anyone do other than the public norm.

It's a hobby!
I was being sarcastic, and yet somewhat serious. I don't think the guy is great or anything but it's rare to see anyone do other than the public norm.

He's a real life troll, the sad thing is he damages people in real life. Rather than having a laugh at peoples online conformity. Did you see his little grandson hit with the drinks bottle.

sad

Alfheim
Originally posted by It's a hobby!
He's a real life troll, the sad thing is he damages people in real life. Rather than having a laugh at peoples online conformity. Did you see his little grandson hit with the drinks bottle.

sad

Yeah exactly and he is forcing other youngsters to give up their youth.

It's a hobby!
Yeah exactly and he is forcing other youngsters to give up their youth.

Mainly his family most of the 72 members of his church are family it's an American thing!

Grand_Moff_Gav

David Blaine.

chithappens
Is not the norm. How many David Blaines do you know personally?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Yes, that was my point, that is one person who is not the norm...I can think of millions of people who don't qualify as normal-by my definition.

chithappens
I thought you meant like, "Oh, there are plenty of those guys." laughing

Grand_Moff_Gav
I thought you meant like, "Oh, there are plenty of those guys." laughing

Well...he is reproducing.

chithappens
With whores... Damn! Ruining the genes!

Alliance
under scientific basis of course

There is no scientific basis for an argument against homosexuality.

Robtard
Originally posted by Alliance
There is no scientific basis for an argument against homosexuality.

Religious Science:
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7859/religioussciencedp0.jpg

Alliance
Pictures are the only way to understand....laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.