raziel and kratos take on the gods of olympus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
suppose the only way that raziel and kratos can redeem themselves and find peace is taking on the gods themselves.

both have there full arsenal and are at max power. (kratos still mortal, no god kratos)

they are allowed full recuperation between fights.

1.) they start out in hell and fight there way out and then face hades. do they make it?

2.) they get out and face ares. do they succeed in killing the god of war?

3.) they face athena at the gate of Olympus. do they pass?

4.) they take on zeus. do they dethrone him?

MadMel
raz is pretty much at demigod status, as is kratos...
idk

Burning thought
hmm i say they clear this one quite easily until they reach Zues who takes quite a beating, do they have to actually kill these gods to win or can they simply cipple them beyond fightng chance...since gods are trick, but Raziel is basically invulerable so hed be fighting them for eternity and i dont think even these gods can stand for eternity since they are of physical form but i think Raziel will swallow their spirits

geshien
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm i say they clear this one quite easily until they reach Zues who takes quite a beating, do they have to actually kill these gods to win or can they simply cipple them beyond fightng chance...since gods are trick, but Raziel is basically invulerable so hed be fighting them for eternity and i dont think even these gods can stand for eternity since they are of physical form but i think Raziel will swallow their spirits

the first fight would be an epic battle, certainly the most difficult. raziel is in his element with countless souls at his disposal. however hades is also in his realm making him nigh unstoppable. furthermore hades is the third most powerful god of olympus. while kratos is the support of this battle he shows his worth by providing the diversion. while hades may have endless minions at his disposal kratos would easily dispatch all of them. with that kratos can run interference and give raziel the opportunity to get the victory.

now the question presents itself on whether or not raziel can devour the soul of a god in the underworld? more over the god of the underworld. not likely but, hades would be no more reguardless.

their next challange proves to be just as daunting. i never stated that kratos had pandoras box at his disposal. so this is a 6'plus kratos not a giant.

both combatants must stay on an unrelenting offensive keeping ares from mounting any momentum. raziels abiltity to warp into the spiritual realm and "freeze time" proves to be a most valuable asset. keeping himself fresh for this ongoing fight. if kratos were to die in this battle, with hades defeated, there wouldn't be any problem for kratos to recoup and rejoin raziel in the fight.

this battle takes days. these two just keeping comming without relent. it also is valuable that kratos also knows his opponent inside and out. this proves to be too much for ares and finally the god of war succubs to the two combatants .

now the question presents itself; can raziel devour the soul of a god? i see no reason why not. there doesn't seem to be any variables to keep raziel from doing so. with that, raziel becomes a god himself making the next fight easier than it would've previously have been.

athena is as powerful as her brother ares (perhaps slightly stronger), but with the already powerful raziel consuming the power of the god of war and with kratos as his partner. athena is overwhelmed and defeated.

raziel feeds again and becomes even more powerful.

(hmm... i'm thinking i should've made fight 3 more difficult. perhaps poseidon instead)

finally kratos and raziel face the lord of the skies. kratos frankly becomes a non-factor here. but with raziel becoming as powerful as he has, he can rival zeus' might. the heavens shake and rumble for a life time but in the end i see raziel assuming the throne of olympus with kratos as the god of war once more.

well...that's just the way i see it.

Burning thought
hmm yes, i think he could probably suck out the soul of a god, if it has a soul that is, Gods are strange beings but supposedly they have essence which the reaver would probably feast on making it incredibly powerful, Raziel already is a more or less God by the end of the games, he has powers over many elements as well as the power to control aspects of time...his only weakness in these battles would be his size..same to Kratos for the gods are enormous, but ofcourse Kratos and raziel have taken things much larger than themselves and often size of something hinders it

Raziel cannot die so he will win all of them eventually for sure..but with his elemental powers he could freeze, burn, electrocute his enemies, go invisible as well as perhaps if it works blind them with light, this is probably useful especially against hades due to the underworld being mostly a dark land except elysium...also Raziel would have all the souls he would need to survive in this fight

Ares is probably tricky but after the power of the soul of Hades and all his minions combined should ofcourse make Raziel extremely powerul while Kratos distracts the god of War Raziel can go in for the kill

Athena is perhaps quite easy...not really a match

Zues i still belive will be quite incredible battle but since i have not got God of War 2 since it is not out in europe for another week or so then i dont know the full extent of zues power, but in mythology he seems strong in battle indeed

jugment-hand
KRATOS AND RAZ, TAKE IT!!

King Nothing
Are these the Gods as they are in the God of War game or is it the actual Gods of?

jugment-hand
i think it refers to god of war

King Nothing
Oh...well then Raziel and Kratos can take them...maybe. I mean they might not if it's all of them at once, meaning if they have to fight just the ones Kratos fought they can win but if they have to fight every God that appeared in the game, they might not.

jugment-hand
it's a gauntlet

King Nothing
Awe...Razeil and Kratos take it

jugment-hand
raziel could probably take them alone...

MadMel
idk, raz is incredible 1 on 1, but against entire minions like those of hades, he'd need 24/7 access to his most powerful reaver spells..

olympian
Kratos better be packing all his best gear for this one. Otherwise, he wont last. Even with help.

Burning thought
Originally posted by MadMel
idk, raz is incredible 1 on 1, but against entire minions like those of hades, he'd need 24/7 access to his most powerful reaver spells..

in a way he would have 24/7 access because it only takes a few attacks with the reaver to charge it, combine that with the number of Hades armies and youve got urself a near infinite stream of fuel for it evil face

jugment-hand
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.