Emma Frost in MM body vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
Sorry, Martian Mind, no offence to you...

Some weird spell, casted by Zatanna on 1st April just for fun, caused Emma Frost's mind to inhabit Martian Manhunter body. She gets practically full knowledge of MM's powers and the psychological side of weakness to fire is removed due to mindswitch. All Emma's creative skills as telepath remain the same.

So, which Marvel/DC female can beat that amalgam creature? Can it be done by one of following ones?
Psylocke
Rogue ((current)
Invisible Woman
Ms Marvel
Big Barda
Supergirl
Powergirl
Wonder Woman

Martian_mind
Zatanna stick out tongue

She just switches them back.

Why the hell would i be insulted laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Seems that Emma would have nothing to contribute to MM. He already knows everything there is to know about his powers and telepathy.

Charlotte DeBel
I know... And I see that more as a ruthless b..ch in greatly powered body, than an addition of something to something.

And Zatanna's created that on 1 April to have fun- how would that amalgam look against the list above.

Martian Mind, I thought you might not like my joke...and take it too offencively (some fu*king weakling b*tch in my favourite hero's body- WTF?)...

Charlotte DeBel
Also, the combination seemed interesting for some other reason- Emma recently was called on panel "the most powerful Earth-based telepath in Marvel" (I wish I had that scan in desent quality for the respect thread of hers).

And it's general knowledge that Martian Manhunter is most probably the most powerful in terms of telepathy on DC earth...

Rutog98
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Also, the combination seemed interesting for some other reason- Emma recently was called on panel "the most powerful Earth-based telepath in Marvel" (I wish I had that scan in desent quality for the respect thread of hers).

And it's general knowledge that Martian Manhunter is most probably the most powerful in terms of telepathy on DC earth...

Which issue was Emma called that?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Emma recently was called on panel "the most powerful Earth-based telepath in Marvel"

Well Xavier's depowered, Psylocke is off with the Exiles, Cable lost his powers, Onslaught is on another planet, almost all the mutants lost their powers, Jean's dead (I think) and Nate Grey died too (sort of)

So I guess she had to move up the list at some point.

stick out tongue

Other than that ... Dr Strange would still pwn her.

Charlotte DeBel
That's wiki and might be incorrect... But back to question- can amalgamated "Emma J'onns" pwn all the girls on my list?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Scoobless
Well Xavier's depowered, Psylocke is off with the Exiles, Cable lost his powers, Onslaught is on another planet, almost all the mutants lost their powers, Jean's dead (I think) and Nate Grey died too (sort of)

So I guess she had to move up the list at some point.

stick out tongue

Other than that ... Dr Strange would still pwn her.

Psylocke hasn't been a telepath for a while now and even when she had telepathy she wasn't anything but mediocre in that department. Other then that yeah, you're right. Anyway Emma's going bad in the next crossover. Malice is back more powerful, she has a new way of possessing people and Emma's her target.

BTW Isn't Shadow King on Earth? shifty Damn so is Exodus no expression

Rogue labelled her it, it's in the Exodus respect thread. But then again it doesn't mean much coming from Rogue. I guess Carey seems to think Emma > Exodus. It's not that it's farfetched, it's just not expected. Especially when Exodus pwned Jean Grey twice and Xavier.

Here's the scan:

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/6355/xmenannual001035jx6.jpg

Rutog98
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Psylocke hasn't been a telepath for a while now and even when she had telepathy she wasn't anything but mediocre in that department. Other then that yeah, you're right. Anyway Emma's going bad in the next crossover. Malice is back more powerful, she has a new way of possessing people and Emma's her target.

BTW Isn't Shadow King on Earth? shifty Damn so is Exodus no expression

Rogue labelled her it, it's in the Exodus respect thread. But then again it doesn't mean much coming from Rogue. I guess Carey seems to think Emma > Exodus. It's not that it's farfetched, it's just not expected. Especially when Exodus pwned Jean Grey twice and Xavier.

Here's the scan:

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/6355/xmenannual001035jx6.jpg

Where did you read that Emma is going bad? Is this in Astonishing? If so, I may have to pick that title back up.

In regards to the Shadow King, whenever those comments are made about so-and-so being so powerful, writers tend to keep him out of the equation. For instance, Xavier is called the most powerful telepath, however, in some Shadow King arcs, he grows to where he dwars Xavier's powers and defeats him in psi combat. Muir Island Saga, anyone?

They call Jean second to Xavier, yet Exodus is far more powerful than she. I think they are referring to the mainstay telepaths when they make these rankings and not the uber ones like Shadow King that show up in a blue moon.

I can see Emma>Exodus in telepathy, actually. Emma<JEan without the PF never really made sense since Emma has displayed more impressive TP. I always thought of Jean (without the PF)>Emma to be PIS.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Rutog98
Where did you read that Emma is going bad? Is this in Astonishing? If so, I may have to pick that title back up.

In regards to the Shadow King, whenever those comments are made about so-and-so being so powerful, writers tend to keep him out of the equation. For instance, Xavier is called the most powerful telepath, however, in some Shadow King arcs, he grows to where he dwars Xavier's powers and defeats him in psi combat. Muir Island Saga, anyone?

They call Jean second to Xavier, yet Exodus is far more powerful than she. I think they are referring to the mainstay telepaths when they make these rankings and not the uber ones like Shadow King that show up in a blue moon.

I can see Emma>Exodus in telepathy, actually. Emma<JEan without the PF never really made sense since Emma has displayed more impressive TP. I always thought of Jean (without the PF)>Emma to be PIS.

It's been heavily implied, have you heard about the New X-over yet?

Check out this thread. here's the Villians Cover for the 200# issue of Adjectiveless X-Men. Carey said Malice will be back with a new way of possessing people and she's set her sights on one of the X-Men.

Here's the Villians cover:

http://marvel.com/wallpaper/papers/XMen_200_Ramos_800.jpg

And here's the X-Over Thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/434065_2-massive-x-universe-crossover-summer-07

IIRC Storm is going to be envolved. I'm not sure whether it's just the next UXM arc with the morlocks or if she'll in the entire X-over.

Charlotte DeBel
ExodusCloak, thanks for scansmile I'll add that to the Emma's RT.

And Jean wasn't really good without Phoenix. But again, Emma was a villain in these days...
And Emma knows lots and lots about pinpoint use of telepathy. Telepathy is a rapier to her rather than mace. An agile fighter with rapier and proper skills under some conditions> big guy who just crries a heavy mace and strikes with it randomly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.