Perfect Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlappingMangera
I saw that there are blogs for some of the characters of the film like they are real people

http://www.fastfilly413.blogspot.com/

pretty cool idea to let some of the side characters develop the plot

InnerRise
This movie stars Halle Berry and Bruce Willis.

Halle Berry plays a women who is trying to befriend her friend's murderer who is Bruce Willis who was never caught to make him pay for what he did.

Suspense Ensues.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Solo
I remember the first time this was made, and the second, and the third.

masterkit
OH, I CANNOT WAIT! I love Halle Berry!

InnerRise
As much as I like Halle Berry, this just isn't the kind of Movie I'd go to the movies for.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

masterkit
Originally posted by InnerRise
As much as I like Halle Berry, this just isn't the kind of Movie I'd go to the movies for.

Obviously, coming from a lowly fan like you, you can't even support your favorite actress.

InnerRise
Originally posted by masterkit
Obviously, coming from a lowly fan like you, you can't even support your favorite actress. oh Low Blow Jack!!oh

But you must understand, I have this thing where I don't even go to the movies anymore. Only every blue moon for those out of the ordinary/once in a lifetime movie.

But generally, I don't go to the movies anymore.

If I did, of course I'd go to support her.

I'm not lowly. Only people who take low blows are lowly you lowly fiend. miffed

I support Halle Berry in mind, BODY, and spirit. Plus I'll buy the DVD.

masterkit
oh Low Blow Jack!!oh

But you must understand, I have this thing where I don't even go to the movies anymore. Only every blue moon for those out of the ordinary/once in a lifetime movie.

But generally, I don't go to the movies anymore.

If I did, of course I'd go to support her.

I'm not lowly. Only people who take low blows are lowly you lowly fiend. miffed

I support Halle Berry in mind, BODY, and spirit. Plus I'll buy the DVD.

Excuses, Excuses.

Body? That's a little more than I needed to know.

You better buy the DVD, because if you didn't I might have to kill you. ^-^

InnerRise
I said I'd buy the DVD....Geez....Lay off my arse....closedeyes

masterkit
No. I'll bug the hell out of you until it does come out and you do buy it. stick out tongue

FlappingMangera
Masterkit, i'm Halle fan as well. The girl is a total fox.

From what i've gathered about the plot from the character videos I think this one should be pretty entertaining.

On a totally unrelated note, InnerRise, your signature from god of war is awesome. Those are some intimidating eyes

InnerRise
No. I'll bug the hell out of you until it does come out and you do buy it. stick out tongue Oh Wow......confused

What if I Bootleg it tomorrow. Then will you stop riding my arse? ermm

Originally posted by FlappingMangera
Masterkit, i'm Halle fan as well. The girl is a total fox.

From what i've gathered about the plot from the character videos I think this one should be pretty entertaining.

On a totally unrelated note, InnerRise, your signature from god of war is awesome. Those are some intimidating eyes
Thanks. w00t

InnerRise
Perfect Stranger is out today......................BETTA GO SEE IT SUCKAS!!!!! OR BE SQUARE!!! no expression

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

Solo
Supposedly, it's worse than Catwoman.

InnerRise
Thank God "supposedly" hardly has a stick to lean on.

ragesRemorse
hopefully this movie wil finally convince the public that halle berry has nothing to offer in the way of acting ability other than a pair of tlts. Im with solo on this one, i liked this movie better before it was remade through eight similiar reiencarnations

Rogue Jedi
this movie was booooooooring.......we almost walked out on it.

SnakeEyes
This movie = shit.

Can't get any more simple than that.

Rogue Jedi
well put. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

InnerRise
Besides Rogue Jedi, how many other people who are putting this movie down have actually seen it?

Rogue Jedi
and who exactly do you think has not seen it?

ragesRemorse
Besides Rogue Jedi, how many other people who are putting this movie down have actually seen it?

me unfortunately. Why would you assume no one else hasnt?

FlappingMangera
I saw it and liked it. It was what i expected, an erotic thriller.

For those that did see it, how creepy was giovani ribisi? That guy might want to go and talk to someone in a professional sense

manorastroman
yeah, halle berry sucks big time. hopefully this will offically bump her off the a-list, a standing she only gained in her massively overrated (but still solid) performance in monster's ball.

InnerRise
I really want to go see this movie and support Halle Berry and I still may do that, but Halle Berry aside, it's just not the type of movie I go to the theaters to see.

We'll see I guess.

Sadly enough though, I'm not impressed by the Box Office Figures.

Just 11 Million.

Keep in mind that Catwoman only made 17.3 Million

masterkit
Originally posted by FlappingMangera
I saw it and liked it. It was what i expected, an erotic thriller.

For those that did see it, how creepy was giovani ribisi? That guy might want to go and talk to someone in a professional sense

I like you.

Hey, Innerise! Let's keep this one instead of that pancake thing back in our thread.

InnerRise
I like you.

Hey, Innerise! Let's keep this one instead of that pancake thing back in our thread. funny

yes

masterkit
w00t! I was right

*looks at Mangera* come here boy, come on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.