So, what do you believe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
What do you belive??

Ness
i'm Atheist

debbiejo
I'm a Heretic that believes in God. A God that loves everyone no matter what your belief is, or even if you believe in God or not.

Tex
Deism.
www.deism.org

Lana
I am atheist.

MahmoudAB
I'm muslim i believe in God Allah who created life and whats on it, who created earth in 6 days

PrinceofBlades
And rested on the Seventh. I'm a Catholic

Jury
I am a Christian and also a sinner. I believe in God - the Father of Jesus, the God of Israel, the God of Abraham, the God of Moses, the God of Noah, the God and Father of Adam - the Creator of all things - the God who loves us all.

Jedi_KnightAlly
I am in the middle i suppose, not catholic, protestant, baptist or whatever cause they're a whole load of pests, who wish to dominate and infuriate your life.
I liked the diesm website, thats probably more along the lines of what suits me.

Darth Odious
Zen. I do the breath counting form of meditation. I'm just interested in the Samadhi path( path through concentration) I'm in it for the bliss. I love the ego too much to destroy it.

Ness
okay well i want to become a Satanist i dont know anyone who is so it is hard to find info on that..

Storm
I' m an agnostic.

Jackie Malfoy
I really do not know what I believe in.I am jewish but I do not pratise it.and I do believe in creation but has some trouble questions on god and stuff like that.JM

Jedi_KnightAlly
Well, i dunno what i believe over creation or evolution, cause evolution has most things going for it, and i kinda believe that, but things have been proved wrong in the past so i dunno.

1ost soul
i'm a muslim..
www.sultan.org

debbiejo
Originally posted by 1ost soul
i'm a muslim..
www.sultan.org

Why do Muslims and Christians argue on who is going to heaven, when their NDE (near death experiences) are the same. Seems like they are going to the same place to me.

LifeIsKillingMe
Infidel

finti
and that is aimed at who?

Chaos Reborn
Originally posted by Ness
i'm Atheist

Dude, if you are Athiest then Sataism is a complete change from Athiest, Statanism believes there's a god, just they worship Lucifer instead.

Anyway, I am according to my mother, church and government an Anglican (Holy Catholic) but I think religion is a heaping pile of shit that most have you have fallen victim to, yes even you Athiests, because it's forcing you to have certain set beliefs, a religion. I am not religious, I am spiritual person, I believe in god, actually multiple god, i believe that every religion has a god, and that each one wants what is best for our little planet, and religion is man made, so stop walking around thinking church is the only way to god, ****ing idiots.

Ness
and y is there soo many dif. belifes in Christianity i think its all stupid

hellsaint
satanic

Darth Odious

WillKempsgirl
I'm Christian,but lost my faith when my grandmother died.

finti
guess you aint a christian after all then, was would be the proper word to use

WillKempsgirl
Originally posted by finti
guess you aint a christian after all then, was would be the proper word to use
LOOK! I just go to church because I have to OK!
I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS I THINK CHURCH SUCKS!
(MY OPINION!)

lil bitchiness
Buddhist.

WillKempsgirl
Originally posted by hellsaint
satanic

Doses that mean your a follower of satin? devil2

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by WillKempsgirl
LOOK! I just go to church because I have to OK!
I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS I THINK CHURCH SUCKS!
(MY OPINION!)

Why do you think it sucks?

WillKempsgirl
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Why do you think it sucks?
I'll get more exercise in church than P.E. because it's up,down,up,down,Neal,down,up,Neal,up,down. I do that for one hour. And I hate how they do the service.

PrinceofBlades
I'll get more exercise in church than P.E. because it's up,down,up,down,Neal,down,up,Neal,up,down. I do that for one hour. And I hate how they do the service.

So you hate it because they exercise, and they don't do it the way you want it...Sounds a little selfish to me.

FeceMan
Catholic? Church can be boring, but I really like our pastor. He isn't boring, though I do sometimes fall asleep.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by FeceMan
Catholic? Church can be boring, but I really like our pastor. He isn't boring, though I do sometimes fall asleep.

even I yawn a bit, but I cant fall asleep since I'm on the alter teaching the new kids how to alter serve...so that I can join the civilians and sleep smokin'

debbiejo
You can't fall asleep at a pentacostal service...Too much jumpin around..

I don't go to one anymore though. I feel that the churches have lost something spiritual..something important

PrinceofBlades
Other then their connection to God...

debbiejo
That's it...They've lost a REAL connection to what God taught....The sanctity of all things. To take care of the only yard we have, earth..That to be different can be a good thing and adds flavor and spice to life. To see that we are all connected to each other on a real level...If they taught that, we'd have a little more acceptance of each other and even celebrate our differences. How cool would that be. The church has lost it and instead built up walls...

PrinceofBlades
Which church, "For may will come in my name, but few will speak the truth..."

Jury
And the "Universal" Church is not "few".

alic88
I believe you should included Muslim in the list because it is indeed the 2nd most common religion in the world. anyways i am muslim

finti
indeed so

renegadedog
I don't have a religion per se, but I've always quite liked Buddhism. My wife is loosely speaking a Buddhist, but she ironically probably knows less about the religion than me. We live in China at present, religion has been really suppressed here (which has its negative and plus points IMO).

debbiejo
Hi there China...^

rodeoangel
I'm a catholic.

WillKempsgirl
Since my grandfater just died I really have come closer to god.

finti
and how do you really measure your distance to this god?

mr.smiley
undecided.
A little of everything and nothing.
I don't belive that God is a human like being or that we where created in his image.
I belive WE are God and God is us.Not man or woman.
I also have belive more in the Buddhist views but with the gnostic view on them.

finti
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

debbiejo
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is it past your bedtime.... big grin

finti
just referred to the most used and best used word during a church sermon

AdventChild
I love being a Christian! Its the best.. I guess it's ok if you want to be another religion. I'm not anal about that like hard-core i hate every other religion christians. Nah no way man be what ever you want to be.. It's your choice to go to hell not mine big grin stick out tongue

Bill Gates
Ewww sick he better not love me. im not like that ya know

WillKempsgirl
I changed my religion the Eastern Orthodox. The one where you sill believe in god but not the pope.

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by Bill Gates
Ewww sick he better not love me. im not like that ya know

When it;s said that god loves us.. its love as in how much he admires us.. like your parents love you.. im sure you didnt say that sort of stuff about your parents loving you..

periera
According to my mom, I'm Christian. According to me, I'm merely a spiritual person with a belief in God and the belief/respect towards other people's gods. Not religious, though. I don't really believe in that crap.

Heather 29
I am A Latter - Day Saint. I believe in God. actually we all belive in the same God, & his son Jesus. Latter - Day Saints are christian.

debbiejo
I don't know much about latter Day Saints...Is that the same as Mormon?? I hear they have close family ties.

finti
latter days saints are mormons indeed

debbiejo
They become gods when they die, I hear..Maybe your god complex is founded....

finti
it aint a complex for me though

ImmortalOne
I'm a Christian, and I do Believe in my GOD !! Jesus Christ, Holy Father, and the Holdy Spirit, they are one !!

God loves you and wants you to be SAVED, he offers it (the chance to be saved) It all comes down to your choice... you wanna recieve it or not, if you don't... its OK..

Just wait till the END OF DAYS to come....

I don't like people who curse religious people...
But I don't like people who are over-fanatic about their religion.. WHY
Cuz these people are tooooooo busy and focused on spreading or showing their religion, that they even forgot their MAIN PURPOSE of being created in the first place....
That is too bring people to GOd, and flourish all his creations... including you and me... and you Finti !!!

If you want proof !! We might not be able to give it too you, cuz we are only human.... But If you ask Christ for proof in prayer, I PROMISE HE WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH....

These problems with over-fanaticly religious people are the main cause of the wars in the middle-east, israeli-palestine, and all those other people who spread their religion by FORCE !!! Thats just down right WRONG... Instead of showing peace, they are showing hatred and war !!

At this point do still want to mock religious people ?? huh Finti ??

debbiejo
Ah Ha..finti......you're New Age....

Welcome to our Religious pet store...We have pet Christians, and pet Atheists, and pet New Agers, and Gnostic's, and Muslims, and Pet Buddhists, so you, Immortal One will fit right in...Do you have tags? wink

Careful though some aren't very house trained.

finti
dont go make promises you cant keep

PrinceofBlades
dont go make promises you cant keep

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks recievesl he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

finti
oh really, well been there done that and what happened ........................nada

AdventChild
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
I'm a Christian, and I do Believe in my GOD !! Jesus Christ, Holy Father, and the Holdy Spirit, they are one !!

God loves you and wants you to be SAVED, he offers it (the chance to be saved) It all comes down to your choice... you wanna recieve it or not, if you don't... its OK..

Just wait till the END OF DAYS to come....

I don't like people who curse religious people...
But I don't like people who are over-fanatic about their religion.. WHY
Cuz these people are tooooooo busy and focused on spreading or showing their religion, that they even forgot their MAIN PURPOSE of being created in the first place....
That is too bring people to GOd, and flourish all his creations... including you and me... and you Finti !!!

If you want proof !! We might not be able to give it too you, cuz we are only human.... But If you ask Christ for proof in prayer, I PROMISE HE WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH....

These problems with over-fanaticly religious people are the main cause of the wars in the middle-east, israeli-palestine, and all those other people who spread their religion by FORCE !!! Thats just down right WRONG... Instead of showing peace, they are showing hatred and war !!

At this point do still want to mock religious people ?? huh Finti ??

an attack towards finiti, not very smart are you?....any way we are our own God...There is not judgment day..no end of days no final hour....all of it is bull......lets say the Bible was never created....and lets say that we go to the year 4000 or along those lines... and some on finds the Matrix storyline....then everyone would believe that Neo was the massiah....the bible is just a bunch of made up stories not worth telliln.....as far as i know... when God hits me and tells me to believe then i'll believe untill then..I'm responsible for my own actions.....

debbiejo
You could of picked a happier book.

AdventChild
laughing out loud

finti
i see no reason why not

debbiejo
He lives for it...It's meat and potatoes.. shifty

E.M.Howlett
I am Slavonic Pagan, so called Rodnover. Am I the only pagan here, I wonder?

mr.smiley
Theirs been others.

DigiMark007
Just checked out the page 1 link to Deism. My views fall pretty darn close to a lot of the deist stuff I've read on the site. I wouldn't call myself a deist (at least not yet), and I certainly have other influences (mainly Christian-influenced morality with a smattering of Buddhist beliefs and other odd bits) but Deism comes a lot closer than either of those to my full philosophy.

-DM

DigiMark007
Originally posted by debbiejo

Welcome to our Religious pet store...We have pet Christians, and pet Atheists, and pet New Agers, and Gnostic's, and Muslims, and Pet Buddhists, so you, Immortal One will fit right in...Do you have tags? wink

Careful though some aren't very house trained.

laughing

debbiejo
I guess I'm a little like you Dig...But with a mish mosh things thrown in like maybe some gnostic, buddhist, new age...I think some of those views could be on the right path...Though I think if we through some pagan in there it would be a hoot!

E.M.Howlett
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Theirs been others.

Where? eek!

E.M.Howlett
My congratulations on the days of Kupala!!! big grin

debbiejo
Originally posted by E.M.Howlett
My congratulations on the days of Kupala!!! big grin

Shortest day of the year?? Summer Solstice?

Barka
I'm Mormon eek!

Darthburgerking
Taoist, the Tao de ching, great book.

ska57
Lutheran Christian.

debbiejo
Originally posted by ska57
Lutheran Christian.

Oh...a Martin Luther fan.......

Atlantis001

Shakyamunison
Hi
I guess I am the other Buddhist. I am a Nichiren Buddhist, a member of SGI (Soka Gakkai International).

http://www.sgi.org/english/index.htm

Are there any other Nichiren Buddhists out there? If you are one please pm me.

Thank you.

RedAlertv2
I choose not to affiliate myself with any one religion, while still remaining spiritual, to a certain extent

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
I choose not to affiliate myself with any one religion, while still remaining spiritual, to a certain extent

I too took that road for 20 some years. I got tired and then found my faith, and I love my faith, the people, and the practice.

I have found true happiness, I hope you find what is right for you. If you wish to talk, just pm me.

RedAlertv2
Glad to see you have found a path you enjoy.

twin_soul
I'm a Seventh-Day Adventist Christian... I don't know how many of us are left. I'm not gonna say anything about other religions, cuz honestly I don't really know about other religions. I have found my faith, and I believe that it has a firm foundation. I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so here's mine.
Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was born as a human child, lived a human life, battled sin, gave the ministry of life, and was crucified for all sin. I believe that anyone who calls on Him and asks for forgiveness will be forgiven. I won't say that my faith hasn't been shaken, because it has, but I will choose to believe in my God, and I won't let anyone take that from me.
I'm sure it prolly won't mean much to most, but if anyone ever gets the chance, check out the book More Than a Carpenter by Josh McDowell. There's a chapter or two in there where it talks about proof that the Bible is true. I know I can't make people believe me, and I'm sad to say that I don't expect them to. Sorry for my little rant smile

cking
well said! everything you said is true. clap

Darth_Janus
Hm. Religion. Between religion and economy, it is a small wonder the human species exists anymore.

I'm agnostic... I'd like to believe, but I need more proof, really. Faith is not for everyone, of course. I get through life just fine witho- erm... Hm. Okay, I won't lie. lol... But seriously... any religion is only worth how much you put into it. I can claim Christianity or Islam or The Church of Little People and it doesn't mean a thing unless I am true to those ideals and those ideals are in accord with a higher moral law.

But before I get long-winded (More so) I'll have to say I give Buddhists credit for being the only religion (So far as I know) to not cause a war.

cking
faith is never about proof. it is about believing something that isn't there, that is true faith.

debbiejo
Originally posted by twin_soul
I'm a Seventh-Day Adventist Christian... I don't know how many of us are left. I'm not gonna say anything about other religions, cuz honestly I don't really know about other religions. I have found my faith, and I believe that it has a firm foundation. I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so here's mine.

I know about the SDA church....went there for quite awhile...They do sound like they have a firm foundation that is until...............

But everyone is welcome to their beliefs......

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by cking
faith is never about proof. it is about believing something that isn't there, that is true faith.

Christianity has a little bit of proof. I even believe the history channel had something about it.

cking
it sure does, the history channel talks alot about this.

twin_soul
I know about the SDA church....went there for quite awhile...They do sound like they have a firm foundation that is until...............

But everyone is welcome to their beliefs......

until what? I'm a bit curious as to what u were gonna say.

cking
you can't always believe debbiejo, she messes with peoples minds, so don't let her fool you. laughing

debbiejo
Originally posted by cking
you can't always believe debbiejo, she messes with peoples minds, so don't let her fool you. laughing

Not true.....I don't mess with anyones mind....we are all part of the collective....So, I'd be messin with my own too... big grin

I did attend a SDA church for over 3 years...I felt that they followed more closely to what scripture taught then any other denomination....But once I stepped out of THAT BOX

...and....Well............myths....Mithra....etc...Studying other religions other than the ones I studied before...First I studied all the Christian denominations....then I went to religions outside of "The Christian Faith." I looked at all the pre trib, mid, trib, post trib...dispensations taught by the churches.......OH..Messianic Jews.....But now I'm rambling.....

Then......I became quite disturbing..............A Heretic.....I talk to trees now.....

Why weren't the Gnostic's included...
Yes Constantine changed the 4th commandment, but he also changed many other things that are not mentioned by the church...like which texts would and wouldn't be included....the mysterious deaths before votes on important issues concerning Jesus...and his divinity...

I would suggest studying all the councils....and get your information from all sources....Christian, and non Christian.....then do your homework...

And then you can be someone special too.. reading blink

xmarksthespot
So you're something of an omnitheologian then? wink

I dislike categories, but in response to the original thread question I'll define myself as an empirically agnostic secular humanist. I suppose I go in the "other" category.

debbiejo
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
So you're something of an omnitheologian then? wink

I dislike categories, but in response to the original thread question I'll define myself as an empirically agnostic secular humanist. I suppose I go in the "other" category.

Good....there are others...in the other category...

§P0oONY
I'm Atheist...

finti
only the feeble minded can have their minds messed with and being fooled

JoeyLewis
Polish

padmeXskywalker
i think i must b the only wiccan pagan on this thread. oh well, i believe in many gods and goddesses. i study witchcraft, and no i dont worship satan.

finti
satan is an judochristian invention

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by padmeXskywalker
i think i must b the only wiccan pagan on this thread. oh well, i believe in many gods and goddesses. i study witchcraft, and no i dont worship satan.

Hi padmeXskywalker

Tell us more about wiccan. smile

Storm
Wiccanism as a religion

Jedi Exile
I'm a die-hard Christian & proud of it!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Jedi Exile
I'm a die-hard Christian & proud of it!

What is a die-hard Christian. There are hundreds of Christians and any of them can be die-hard (extremist?), but not be anything alike.

Jedi Exile
Well, die-hard means: strongly or fanatically determined or devoted, in the Merriam-Webster online dictionary.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Jedi Exile
Well, die-hard means: strongly or fanatically determined or devoted, in the Merriam-Webster online dictionary.

I got that... what type of Christian? You could be anything from Mormon to Catholic to Pentecostal.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I got that... what type of Christian? You could be anything from Mormon to Catholic to Pentecostal.

Here you go, pick one...

Eastern Orthodoxy
Roman Catholicism
Oriental Orthodoxy (Monophysitism)
Nestorianism
Protestantism
....Anabaptists
....Anglicans
....Baptists
....Lutherans
....Methodists
....Pentecostals
....Reformed
........Calvinism
........Presbyterian
....Society of Friends (Quakers)
....Waldensians
Mormonism
....Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
....Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Jedi Exile
I am Protestant.

debbiejo
What kind????? there are many flavors.

Shakyamunison
What kind????? there are many flavors.

Ya, he's a radical extremist non-commited.

debbiejo
Not Vanilla then......

Well, though a nice person.....I think I must have to eat em....velho

fini
I'm hindu, looks like the only one to post so far.

sonnet

Why weren't the Gnostic's included...
Yes Constantine changed the 4th commandment, but he also changed many other things that are not mentioned by the church...like which texts would and wouldn't be included....the mysterious deaths before votes on important issues concerning Jesus...and his divinity...

You see, that is what Dan Brown also wrote in the Davinci Code serving it up as the truth. Constantine could not have had any hand in shaping the New Testament for 2 reasons: He wasn't born soon enough and he didnt live long enough. Based on writings from early church leaders dated from AD 96 to 112, 24 of the 27 books that are in the NT today were already regarded by early Christians as being authoritive, a full 213 years before Constantine convened the Council of Nicea were they alledgedly canonised teh NT, but they could not have. The canonization process occured a full 70 years later. There were also several writings by early church leaders who died long before Constantine was born that collectively quote thousands of NT passages. It would have been very difficult for Constantine to alter or shape the already existing NT without the Christians noticing the sudden and drastic change in their doctrine. There were in fact no vote on Christ's divinty at the Council of Nicea either. Primitive church documents and the testimony of the ante-Nicean Fathers confirms that Christians have always believed Jesus to be Lord, God and Saviour - even when that faith meant death.

KingDubya
I chose other for my religion since I was Christian, then somewhat Atheist, and now I'm not sure what I am. My beliefs are complicated and somewhat described in my book posted in the General Fiction Area (The Evangelist). The first paragrah of the prologue explains it.

finti
the struggle between the followers of jesus began long before constatine came along..... the struggle lasted until one side got the upper hand and destroyed the others

debbiejo
Sonnet, there were all kinds of texts floating around...Different areas had different text. One area might of had just Mark, some might of only had one of Pauls, another only had maybe Luke and and gnostic text...and depending on where you lived determined what text you had...there were hundreds...some weren't even gospels at all, but church leaders writings....Constantine wanted all these texts collected and then he had his Bishop put together what he subscribed would be best to their own cause...the others were to be destroyed and if not followed, the other believers would be persecuted....There were many views on what Jesus was....His divinity was determined by a council vote.

If the church made him divine, and the church took the position of speaking for him, then the church could have control of the people...And that's just what happened...

svnthdysthsbbth
Christian
the name given by the Greeks or Romans, probably in reproach, to
the followers of Jesus. It was first used at Antioch. The names
by which the disciples were known among themselves were
"brethren," "the faithful," "elect," "saints," "believers." But
as distinguishing them from the multitude without, the name
"Christian" came into use, and was universally accepted. This
name occurs but three times in the New Testament (Acts 11:26;
26:28; 1 Pet. 4:16).

Bible believing .... CHRISTIAN !

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

fini
alrighty then

debbiejo
Originally posted by svnthdysthsbbth
Christian
the name given by the Greeks or Romans, probably in reproach, to
the followers of Jesus. It was first used at Antioch. The names
by which the disciples were known among themselves were
"brethren," "the faithful," "elect," "saints," "believers." But
as distinguishing them from the multitude without, the name
"Christian" came into use, and was universally accepted. This
name occurs but three times in the New Testament (Acts 11:26;
26:28; 1 Pet. 4:16).

Bible believing .... CHRISTIAN !

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

You should meet Jury....I think you'd have much incommon. wink

mr.smiley
I found it!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I found it!

I lost it.

But can you loose what you never had?

bardock
christian

BlackC@t
Nogistic smile

That means you think there might be a God but you're not entirely sure.
But I do believe in the afterlife!

finti
??? is that a dyslectic agnostic or a turn it around abit agnosticbig grinbig grin

debbiejo
I believe in infnity.......and being wayyyyy out there.....

Impediment
Originally posted by Chaos Reborn
Dude, if you are Atheist then Sataism is a complete change from Atheist, Satanism believes there's a god, just they worship Lucifer instead.

Not necessarily. Most Satanists, at least those in the Church of Satan founded by Anton LaVey, are generally atheists who "worship" what the being called Satan represents: self-indulgence, survival of the fittest, making the most of life here and now.

Blue_Butterfly
OK what I'm about to say might confuse the hell out of some of you but I'm going to try to say it as best as I can. I was raised a Christian Pentecostal. I never really understood the religion. I personally thought it was a cult. They made us wear dresses, we couldn't cut our hair and a whole bunch of bullshit like that. I never believed that there was a God. I'm not sure if I should place myself as an atheist or what.

debbiejo
^^^^ Oh that cult....Been there too...... messed

tax
Hindu. Got anything to say about it?

Impediment
Atheist, here. Former Christian, raised Southern Baptist. When I was about 18 I lost what little faith I had. Now I believe in it only if I can see it.

Spelljammer
What SpellJammer is cannot be described by the religons we hold today. It would be some new age religoun because all the demons from every religon are in there as patheons.

Throughout history our anscestors prayed to dieties who had flaws, weaknesses, and selfish agendas. Then when they began (this is where liberalism probably started..) questioning this imperfect praise, and tried emulating an onimpetant god, suddenly these dieties became myths. And in thier place we find "demons" who are enemies of God, and somehow look remarkably simaler to the old gods of yesterday.

SpellJammer had a dream about speaking to God, or atleast some sortof diety. And nowhere in it did He say "spread the word", "anvegilyne", and infact to this day, even after hearing what was said, still do things out of pride or lazyness that God wouldn't approve of. SpellJammer may have spoken to God, but he doesn't speak for God, get it?

SpellJammer gives tribute mostly to Elos. The male patheon of sex, love, beauty, and passion. It's like the male incarnation of Aphrodite. And the only reason he does that is cause that's what he desires. Self-bennefit is SpellJammer's only concern. Not cosmic politics..

jgiant
Originally posted by Impediment
Atheist, here. Former Christian, raised Southern Baptist. When I was about 18 I lost what little faith I had. Now I believe in it only if I can see it.
ever see an atom...or the wind? Just a thought...Anywho im a christian...

finti
atoms can bee seen given the right equipments so it is with wind

Miss_Faye
I'm Fayeism. notworthy

finti
is that a form of feudalism eek!

debbiejo
Maybe it Fabianism...

Impediment
Originally posted by jgiant
ever see an atom...or the wind? Just a thought...

Ever see Jesus? or an angel? Just a thought.

RoyMC
no one ever heard this one im a singh

RoyMC
a sikh thusi kethe segah?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Impediment
Ever see Jesus? or an angel? Just a thought.

I had a dream once where I saw Jesus sitting ring side where I was about to battle a big giant....I asked for help, cause people "said Don't worry Jesus is coming, he will save you".....But he ordered a drink instead....Good news the giant really wasn't that bad.... confused big grin

palpy_666
I am a Satanist and a Sith Lord. Sithism is just in it's beginning stages, but I gaurantee it will be a formidable religion quite soon.

QuickSilver Ali
Am Muslim ^__^

Takiko_4ever
Shamanism!

Storm
My views are paganistic.

markie
Originally posted by Ness
i'm Atheist I'm a christian heretic because I don't believe jesus is God. It seems like everybody is a heretic these days.

debbiejo
Then your not a Christ-ian.

redcaped
Fighting without Fighting. Be water my friend.

Darth Nhilus
I'm mormon, so it's all cool. yo!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>