Avengers Vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Seems Iron Man and Cap could never agree on anything:

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/3817/civilwar1bc6.th.jpg

Cap's team: himself + Crystal, Goliath (Hawkeye, I think), Starfox, Living Lightning, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel (Monica) & Quasar

Iron Man's team: himself + Black Knight, Hercules, Sersi, Vision, Wonderman & Thor

Fighting at the levels they were at back then, so no HoM Scarlet Witch, Extremis IM or King Thor, who would win.

Raw strength advantage goes to IMs team but Cap has the numbers advantage and more energy characters.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
Raw strength advantage goes to IMs team but Cap has the numbers advantage and more energy characters.

Doesn't BlackKinght negate the energy characters?

jrodslam
Im was thinking about going with Caps team. Quasar and Photon should make all of IM's teams energy blasts useless imo.

However, seeing how Ironmans team has a matter transmuter and about 3 beings who should be able to take many of Caps teams energy blasts kinda makes me put the win in their favor.

With all that said, Scarlet Witch, Monica and Quasar are the decding factors for Caps team imo.

Sersi, Wonder Man and Thor are the deciders for their team.

Im giving a sliiight edge to IM's team. 6/10. I can be swayed however.

guy222

Cap's team: himself + Crystal, Goliath (Hawkeye, I think), Starfox, Living Lightning, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel (Monica) & Quasar

Iron Man's team: himself + Black Knight, Hercules, Sersi, Vision, Wonderman & Thor

Fighting at the levels they were at back then, so no HoM Scarlet Witch, Extremis IM or King Thor, who would win.

IM team ftw

leonidas
maybe you could have added a few more characters? stick out tongue

anyway, with thor, sersi and herc on one team, i think they take it. thor>monica. sersi could at least keep quasar busy. crys is tough and should be able to affect the interior of tony's armor, but her durability is a question and i'd say vision could take her, or even a thunderclap from herc. having the living lightning on a team SEPERATE from thor may not work out too well either . . .

depending on scenearios, (particularly if wanda is really used creatively) i could see cap's team pulling out a couple wins, but a solid 7-8/10 for tony, imo.

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
maybe you could have added a few more characters? stick out tongue

I don't make the news, I just report it.

cool

leonidas
I don't make the news, I just report it.

cool

quit scanning your own threads! stick out tongue i answered yours, your turn to tell me how far drax makes it in my little gauntlet. big grin

Symmetric Chaos
IronMan's team.

Won't LivingLightning get absobed by BlackKinght or Thor along with any other energy Cap's team uses to attack?

LORDSIDIOUS01

Cap and Iron Man square off once again, but thsi time Tony is ready and defeats Steve.

Scoobless
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
thsi time Tony is ready and defeats Steve.

That happened the first time as well.

big grin

jasonk3
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Cap and Iron Man square off once again, but thsi time Tony is ready and defeats Steve.

Bouboumaster
Where's Wolverine?

xmeat
why does tony get thor and herc

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmeat
why does tony get thor and herc

Just going by what happened in that comic:

The teams are still fairly even considering Cap has Quasar, Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.