Sasquatch v Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
no TANARAQ!

namor starts fresh from the water but then the fight carries them inland where he has no more access to water.

who takes it?

snoopdogg
Sasquatch I think under these conditions.

Symmetric Chaos
hmm Sasquatch 7-8/10

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
no TANARAQ!

namor starts fresh from the water but then the fight carries them inland where he has no more access to water.

who takes it?

walter

King_Mungi
Technically with his black suit Namor doesn't dry out anymore, I'm inclinded to give a slight majority to Namor as he does have far more strength feats.

If it's without the black suit, yeah I can see Walter taking the slight majority.

jrodslam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Technically with his black suit Namor doesn't dry out anymore, I'm inclinded to give him a slight majority to Namor as he does have far more strength feats.

If it's without the black suit, yeah I can see Walter taking the slight majority.

Agreed.

2 characters i love.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
Agreed.

2 characters i love.

Sicko evil face

jrodslam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sicko evil face

Sometimes. sick

Scoobless
Namor wins .... solely because he's too much of a dickhead to allow himself be beaten by someone he would consider to be vastly inferior to himself.

smile

.... and the black hydration suit helps.

stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Couldn't Sasquatch just rip the sh!t out of the suit with his claws?

King_Mungi
Possibly, but I honestly have no idea how durable his suit is.

shksprtx
IIRC, wasn't Namor a class 50 back in the day? I don't know if he's been upgraded since then, but I seem to recall him being at that level...

In which case, the only advantage he has over Sas's superior strength is flight...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by shksprtx
IIRC, wasn't Namor a class 50 back in the day? I don't know if he's been upgraded since then, but I seem to recall him being at that level...

In which case, the only advantage he has over Sas's superior strength is flight... Namor was rated at 85 tons in water in the 80's but in the 90's he has been put to 100 tons max in water. After about 1 hours he goes to 40 tons. All according to handbooks.Originally posted by King_Mungi
Possibly, but I honestly have no idea how durable his suit is. Does Walter have any claw slashing feats? I don't recall.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx

For years he has been class 100, always has been

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does Walter have any claw slashing feats? I don't recall.

Yeah defeated She Hulk with it

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-09.jpg

golem370
Namor is class 100 now.

Namor- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Namor

shksprtx
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Namor was rated at 85 tons in water in the 80's but in the 90's he has been put to 100 tons max in water. After about 1 hours he goes to 40 tons. All according to handbooks.

Ahhh, yes...thank you to snoop as well as the others...it's been a while since I've had my hands on the latest OHOTMU, so don't be surprised if I'm out of date on some characters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.