KMC Darkseid - KMC Flash - KMC Iceman - KMC Hulk: Overhype Battle of the Century

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Which fanboy creation wins in this battle royale?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4e/Darkseid.pnghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b6/New_flashl.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d3/Iceberg_01.jpghttp://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/9/98/Hulk_Head2.jpg

celestialdemon
Whoever wins, we lose.

Happy Dance

nvrbeenwthagirl
You left off KMC Thor, KMC Odin, KMC Superman, KMC Silver Surfer, KMC full powered Galactus, KMC Black Adam

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You left off KMC Thor, KMC Odin, KMC Superman, KMC Silver Surfer, KMC full powered Galactus, KMC Black Adam

I only had space for 4, and those are the 4 I think are the MOST overhyped.

I put in Darkseid because of how certain people *cough* *you* *cough* hype him up to be so much more than he really is!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
I only had space for 4, and those are the 4 I think are the MOST overhyped.

I put in Darkseid because of how certain people *cough* *you* *cough* hype him up to be so much more than he really is!

ME? Haven't others also stated that they think he takes ODin in a fair fight? I dont' remember saying anything that he's done that he hadn't. ANd you certainly aren't one to talk Mr. Superman Prime.

masterbruce
ME? Haven't others also stated that they think he takes ODin in a fair fight? I dont' remember saying anything that he's done that he hadn't. ANd you certainly aren't one to talk Mr. Superman Prime.

You have a very different interpretation of the Darkseid Doomsday showdown than me...let's just leave it at that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You have a very different interpretation of the Darkseid Doomsday showdown than me...let's just leave it at that.

LOL actually The writer of the story said he wrote it so that you would know that DS wins more often than Not and due to doomsday's healing power, that he got the win. Look it up on google. Also remember that the boomtube boost you up to the new God's lvl in some respects. If there was no boom tube, Doomsday wouldn't have had a prayer. Earth Angel Supergirl was superior to even Despero and DS pwned her with the quickness in her true smaller form.

WorldWarHulk
You left off KMC Thor, KMC Odin, KMC Superman, KMC Silver Surfer, KMC full powered Galactus, KMC Black Adam Meow-Mix, Meow-Mix, please de-liver.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine!

Nah, seriously... Who can beat KMC Flash?

xmeat
kmc hulk sucks worse than grey hulk he loses to everyone.

DevilGoblin
KMC Darkseid obliterates all of them in seconds.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by xmeat
kmc hulk sucks worse than grey hulk he loses to everyone.

KMC Hulk is Spiderman's level

Endless Mike
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
KMC Darkseid obliterates all of them in seconds.

Until KMC Flash drops the multiverse on his domepiece

xmeat
kmc flash would trap the whole marvel and dc universe in the speedforce at a billion times the speed the light.

capt it up
I am not sure flash is hyped. He has a lot of jobbering. He always seem like to me that he should be written as he is seen on kmc. His abilties are amazing. I don't think it hype, I think it rather people have come to realize that flash is a real bad ass if written to full power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by capt it up
I am not sure flash is hyped. He has a lot of jobbering. He always seem like to me that he should be written as he is seen on kmc. His abilties are amazing. I don't think it hype, I think it rather people have come to realize that flash is a real bad ass if written to full power.

Any of these guys written at full power would be uber. DS being the most uber becuz he has the most powers. THen Flash and Iceman would tie and then Hulk. He only has strength going for him.

capt it up
I can't see how iceman would stand any chance vs flash seeing as how flash could literrally turn him into nothing

xmeat
kmc flash would bitchslapp exitar at the speed of light

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can't see how iceman would stand any chance vs flash seeing as how flash could literrally turn him into nothing

Becuz flash can't affect the mind, and Iceman could just put himself inside flashes Water molecules. Don't think Iceman can freeze a being who can literally tap all movement but he sure as hell could hurt him a bit. Flash might be able to speed force dump iceman if he get's all of his mind. To me they are about as equal as you can get if written to uber lvls.

What If...
I believe KMC Magneto wins.

Bentley
Who misses KMC Storm? I know I don't.

Symmetric Chaos

Then again we have people who argue that he should be over mid tier abstract.

Soljer
Is this a battle, or a hype contest.

The only one you named that gets seriously over-hyped is the Hulk.

Everyone else? Anything that's posted as an option for Iceman? He can do.

Flash? He's done it.

Darkseid? It's on the panel.

The Hulk? laughing The speculation and fanboy dreams there are about as bad as with Storm.

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
Is this a battle, or a hype contest.

The only one you named that gets seriously over-hyped is the Hulk.

Everyone else? Anything that's posted as an option for Iceman? He can do.

Flash? He's done it.

Darkseid? It's on the panel.

The Hulk? laughing The speculation and fanboy dreams there are about as bad as with Storm.
Co-sign

Badabing
Xmeat Huc ftw. stick out tongue

Funny thread. laughing

BaptizedAtheist
Darkseid is overrated. Flash is overrated.

Hulk is only SOMETIMES overrated.

But you simply hates Iceman because he owns Magneto. he don't belong on that list

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Until KMC Flash drops the multiverse on his domepiece

I haven't heard that in a while. laughing

I watch Pokemon
Where's KMC Superman Prime? shifty

miraclethree
KMC Darkseid is unbeatable, no matter who's his opponent, he still wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by miraclethree
KMC Darkseid is unbeatable, no matter who's his opponent, he still wins.

Not really. He can't beat Thanos, He can't Beat Odin, Hell On KMC, people even think he actually loses to Doomsday. People forget that DS has a true form and that those who go thru boomtubes get a power up. ANd if they dont' go thru a boomtube and are still the same size as everyone else, then the entire story is PIS.

miraclethree
Not really. He can't beat Thanos, He can't Beat Odin, Hell On KMC, people even think he actually loses to Doomsday

sorry, but he actually lost to Doomsday

and i agree with you that DS can't beat Odin, but KMC beats him without effort

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by miraclethree
sorry, but he actually lost to Doomsday

and i agree with you that DS can't beat Odin, but KMC beats him without effort

You didn't understand my comment at all lol

masterbruce
You didn't understand my comment at all lol

You're making up stuff to invalidate DS's humiliating loss to DD.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're making up stuff to invalidate DS's humiliating loss to DD.
No i'm not. If they went there under thier own power, the entire story is PIS becuz they should have been ants. If they went under a boomtube, they do get a powerup. And it really doesn't matter. DS actually beat Doomsday first. He won. ANd he jobbed. He should have just oe'd doomsday into oblivion. Now go worship Superman Prime.

Bentley
Sending masterbruce to worship Superman Prime never gets old.

Joey Stacks
KMC Strange

He stalemated the infinity gauntlet!

And Hulk's underrated if anything. There are people on this board who think Jack Hawksmoor can beat him :/

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
KMC Strange

He stalemated the infinity gauntlet!

And Hulk's underrated if anything. There are people on this board who think Jack Hawksmoor can beat him :/
On Coruscant? Why not?

Joey Stacks
What's he going to do, drop a building on him?

DigiMark007
Darkseid's overrated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.