Ryu vs Iori Yagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
This is a first for me. Two matches in one.

ROUND ONE:

Osaka, Japan.

Ryu has granted Kyo his much-wanted rematch. After a long and brutal battle, Kyo is defeated, his ribs cracked and broken, his insides scrambled following the Shinshoryuken.

While Ryu heads over to Hong Kong, Iori is furious, feeling that Ryu has taken the right of defeating Kyo from him. He then decides to do what any other SNK fighter has failed to do: eliminate Ryu once and for all.

Ryu, however, is having problems of his own. The Dark Hadou is starting to resurface and he is in Hong Kong, paying his respects to Gen and seeking his help.

Then Iori makes his presence known, blasting through the doors of the closed Genhanten restaurant and confronting the battle-hardened Ansatsuken master.

Ryu: Hmm...purple flames. Reminds me of Bison. You must be Iori Yagami, correct?

Iori: I am. You defeated Kusanagi. That was my right! You took it from me!

Ryu: I gave your rival his match and he lost. I have nothing against you, Yagami. Leave me in peace and you won't end up sharing a hospital room with Kyo.

Iori: Enough. Are you scared of me? I will make this quick...and painful!

Round One is between Normal Ryu and Normal Iori.

ROUND TWO

The battle continues between Ryu and Iori on a clear, Hong Kong night. Iori is bruised and bloodied while Ryu looks a lot like Bruce Lee from the final battle in Enter the Dragon.

Iori: Damn you! Why won't you STAY DOWN?!

Ryu: You don't know when to quit.

Iori charges at Ryu, who does likewise. But Iori is faster as he performs the Eight Maidens super.

Iori: Playtime is over...Scream! Cry! Shout...and DIE!!!

Ryu is sent flying back until he is still on the ground. Iori looks down on Ryu and starts to walk away. The match is not over yet. Ryu's long-dormant Dark Hadou is now unleashed and posesses Ryu's body.

Satsui no Hadou ni Mezameta Ryu is unleashed once more.

Iori freezes as Evil Ryu charges up a Metsu Hadouken. When he turns around, the Dark Hadou-powered ki blast catches Iori square in the chest, bouncing him off a nearby wall.

Iori: Why..why won't you DIE?!

Evil Ryu: You didn't think it would be that easy, didn't you? You obviously have no idea who you are FU**ING with!

Before Iori could reply, the clouds disappear, revealing the full moon. Iori doubles over and begins to cough blood as the Orochi power consumes him, reducing him to a fighting machine controlled by his rage and bloodlust.

Evil Ryu: You want a shot at the title? Then come on, you freak!

Round Two is now between Evil Ryu and Wild Iori. The high-offense/low-defense has been lifted. Winner takes all.

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, this one's great, nice story Major.

First round I'd have to say goes to Iori (Suprised?), Iori is challenging a distracted Ryu, thus giving the flamer an edge he wouldn't other wise have... Ryu will fight valiantly, but as you said, Iori will take advantage of any edge he can.

But, round two belongs to Evil Ryu, Iori may be faster, but Ryu is hardier and stronger, plus, with the kill limiter that he has as normal Ryu turned off, I think E.Ryu will eventually anihilate Yagami.

King Nothing
Round 1...
Ryu will lose, he is probably weakened from his fight with Kyo, BUT, Iori will still have to fight hard.

Round 2...
Snafu, when you said long dormant Dark Hadou, this is basically the current Ryu just using the Dark Hadou? If so this fight will be similar to Ryu fighting a blind child (O.K maybe it wont be that bad). I know it sounds harsh but the normal Ryu manages to just pass or draw with the Alpha Evil Ryu. The 3rd Strike Ryu using the Dark Hadou would be too much for Orochi Iori.

PS: Iori is cool...I just wish he didn't fight like a vicious girl.

BTY, excellent intro.

brainchild81
He fights like a tuff mofo KOF:AD fights Iori wins round 1 for reasons already stated. I'm not sure about part 2 though.

jugment-hand
iori barely wins...with a broken everything

olympian
A Ryu fresh of beating Kyo?

Iori winz.

Darkstorm Zero
Not exactly fresh dude, Ryu had enough time to go to China and contemplate the ressurgance of the Dark Hadou in himself.

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
This is a first for me. Two matches in one.

ROUND ONE:

Osaka, Japan.

Ryu has granted Kyo his much-wanted rematch. After a long and brutal battle, Kyo is defeated, his ribs cracked and broken, his insides scrambled following the Shinshoryuken.

While Ryu heads over to Hong Kong, Iori is furious, feeling that Ryu has taken the right of defeating Kyo from him. He then decides to do what any other SNK fighter has failed to do: eliminate Ryu once and for all.

Ryu, however, is having problems of his own. The Dark Hadou is starting to resurface and he is in Hong Kong, paying his respects to Gen and seeking his help.

Then Iori makes his presence known, blasting through the doors of the closed Genhanten restaurant and confronting the battle-hardened Ansatsuken master.

Ryu: Hmm...purple flames. Reminds me of Bison. You must be Iori Yagami, correct?

Iori: I am. You defeated Kusanagi. That was my right! You took it from me!

Ryu: I gave your rival his match and he lost. I have nothing against you, Yagami. Leave me in peace and you won't end up sharing a hospital room with Kyo.

Iori: Enough. Are you scared of me? I will make this quick...and painful!

Round One is between Normal Ryu and Normal Iori.

ROUND TWO

The battle continues between Ryu and Iori on a clear, Hong Kong night. Iori is bruised and bloodied while Ryu looks a lot like Bruce Lee from the final battle in Enter the Dragon.

Iori: Damn you! Why won't you STAY DOWN?!

Ryu: You don't know when to quit.

Iori charges at Ryu, who does likewise. But Iori is faster as he performs the Eight Maidens super.

Iori: Playtime is over...Scream! Cry! Shout...and DIE!!!

Ryu is sent flying back until he is still on the ground. Iori looks down on Ryu and starts to walk away. The match is not over yet. Ryu's long-dormant Dark Hadou is now unleashed and posesses Ryu's body.

Satsui no Hadou ni Mezameta Ryu is unleashed once more.

Iori freezes as Evil Ryu charges up a Metsu Hadouken. When he turns around, the Dark Hadou-powered ki blast catches Iori square in the chest, bouncing him off a nearby wall.

Iori: Why..why won't you DIE?!

Evil Ryu: You didn't think it would be that easy, didn't you? You obviously have no idea who you are FU**ING with!

Before Iori could reply, the clouds disappear, revealing the full moon. Iori doubles over and begins to cough blood as the Orochi power consumes him, reducing him to a fighting machine controlled by his rage and bloodlust.

Evil Ryu: You want a shot at the title? Then come on, you freak!

Round Two is now between Evil Ryu and Wild Iori. The high-offense/low-defense has been lifted. Winner takes all. That intro was badass, it's intros like that that keeps this forum alive!

Any way, Ryu will lose the 1st round, he is weakened against Kyo, but like the mighty King Nothing said, It will be a hard fight for Iori.

Now the second Round is all Ryu's. 1 Shungokusatsu is all it will take. And Ryu will still have energy to burn afterwards. No joke

XMr. WinterX
hmmmm...Iori could get the Rage Of The Eight Maidens on Ryu and maybe kill him like that...Iori is in RAAAAAGE!!!!dur-rage

AsbestosFlaygon
The RAAGEE will turn on Iori's Blood Riot Mode.

XMr. WinterX
whats the super of Iori where he jumps forward to the enemy grabs them by the face knocks them down and then makes like half the lifebar go down with a huge fire explosion?

Esomark
It's the MAX version of the Maiden Masher. I think it's only in KoF '98.

XMr. WinterX
where he jumps forward and takes down the opponent either laughs or screams and then a huge a$$ explosion of fire from the ground and takes like half the lifebar down

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by XMr. WinterX
where he jumps forward and takes down the opponent either laughs or screams and then a huge a$$ explosion of fire from the ground and takes like half the lifebar down

You mean his HSDM in KOF 2002?

XMr. WinterX
yea whats it called?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by XMr. WinterX
yea whats it called?

Don't know... some people said it's Homurabotogi, and some people said it's en'ou, and Hamura Hotowo. I don't know which one is the real name.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.