Sorgo's Poetry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo X
I will post my work soon.

Coldfire
Do it now! stick out tongue

Sorgo X
Patience, amber. PATIENCE!

Jeeeeeez. stick out tongue

And hey, you know how bleh I am about posting my work.

Burnt Pancakes
I looove poetry. Can't wait to see it smile

*=DeathReaperr'
now

Coldfire
Originally posted by Sorgo X
Patience, amber. PATIENCE!

Jeeeeeez. stick out tongue

And hey, you know how bleh I am about posting my work.
hahaha stick out tongue

Yeah I know exactly how you feel hun hug I was that way too. So long ago that seems too lol.

AOR
I will post my work soon.

Wouldn't it make more sense, to make the thread when you have the poetry?

Sorgo X
Originally posted by AOR
Wouldn't it make more sense, to make the thread when you have the poetry?

A lot of things don't make sense, Arbiter.

AOR
A lot of things don't make sense, Arbiter.

That's why we try our best to do things that do, Emperor.

Sorgo X
Originally posted by AOR
That's why we try our best to do things that do, Emperor.

Sometimes, doing the best thing is effectively doing the worst thing. There's a lot you need to learn, Arbiter.

AOR
Sometimes, doing the best thing is effectively doing the worst thing. There's a lot you need to learn, Arbiter.

The best thing would have been to create the thread when you had poetry to post. In making this "poetryless" thread you are spamming this forum. Spamming is against the rules. By such humble logic, you are breaking the rules and should be reported.

But I am a merciful Arbiter, and will not report you. But I have no say if a moderator were to come by and give you a deadline before the close of this thread...the clock is ticking, Emperor.

Sorgo X
Originally posted by AOR
The best thing would have been to create the thread when you had poetry to post. In making this "poetryless" thread you are spamming this forum. Spamming is against the rules. By such humble logic, you are breaking the rules and should be reported.

But I am a merciful Arbiter, and will not report you. But I have no say if a moderator were to come by and give you a deadline before the close of this thread...the clock is ticking, Emperor.

Your distortion lacks sense.

By your own logic, you're spamming in this thread awaiting poetry and should therefore be reported for such behaviour.

This is working by YOUR Logic, of course.

It wouldn't be actual Logic because this is nonsensical, Arbiter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.