Transformers movie trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
To my surprise, this actually looks like it could be pretty good. Unfortunately, it looks like it may focus too much on the people in the movie and not enough on the bots fighting each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZp75fWe-ss

[BAW]Endrict
I got better looking crap then thier new designs.

Marko
Yea it does look like a good movie, however there is already a thread for this in the animation forum erm

ragesRemorse
so is optimus prime a mack truck or a fire engine? If he is a fire engine, i'll drink stale piss before seeing this movie. Optimus should never be a fire engine, thats some pussy shit. From that trailer it looks as though there is a decepticon which is a jet, hopefully starscream isnt a car after all.

ragesRemorse
So is optimus a mack truck or a fire engine in the movie? Fire engine optimus is some pussy shit

[BAW]Endrict
He's a Mack truck with flames.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Endrict
I got better looking crap then thier new designs.

Show us, then.

Marko
Originally posted by Marko
Yea it does look like a good movie, however there is already a thread for this in the animation forum erm

Please use this link : Transformers Movie Discussion : To discuss the movie.

ADarksideJedi
I like the old cartoons.The movie looks horrible compare to them.jm

Scoobless
Originally posted by Marko
Please use this link : Transformers Movie Discussion : To discuss the movie.

This is the comic movie forum and people are discussing a movie based (however loosely) on comic books ... why would it be more suited to the animation forum?

Marko
Originally posted by Scoobless
This is the comic movie forum and people are discussing a movie based (however loosely) on comic books ... why would it be more suited to the animation forum? because it involves a great deal of animation, just like the cartoons. Also that has been the official transformers movie thread for many many months now. we do not need two og them. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.