Elektra vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Anti-metal sais for Elektra, the fight takes place in a football field and they start at 100 yards from each other.

psycho gundam
elektra gets eviscerated!

sabretooth doesn't play around when he fights.

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
Anti-metal sais for Elektra, the fight takes place in a football field and they start at 100 yards from each other.

creed

llagrok
Let's not speak of what will happen AFTER Sabretooth has defeated her....

LORDSIDIOUS01
Victor eats her for dinner.

freezedoom
Elektra beats him and mounts his pelt on a wall as a trophy.
sick huh blink I know...

Metalmanx

Wait, wait. She has anti-metal sai? As in they would obliterate his adamantium skeleton (well, wherever she connects with it) upon contact?

capt it up
actaully anti metal destroy any metal is near. it does not have to touch it..........

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
actaully anti metal destroy any metal is near. it does not have to touch it..........

Okay then. My point still basically remains the same then.

Elektra for the win.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Okay then. My point still basically remains the same then.

Elektra for the win.

most likly not. When they destroy ultron they had a lot more anti metal and they still had to use physical force to break ultron. She may not be strong enough do cause adamatium any damage.

Metalmanx
most likly not. When they destroy ultron they had a lot more anti metal and they still had to use physical force to break ultron. She may not be strong enough do cause adamatium any damage.

erm?

capt it up
your not understand what I mean. It breaks down the metals around it. However adamatium is far stronger then normal metals and was able to with stand the anti metal. The anti metal however did weaken the molicules enough for pym to destroy it with physical force.

Bentley
So Elektra has not enough skill to get a decisive blow?

capt it up
So Elektra has not enough skill to get a decisive blow?
it has nothing to do with skill she not strong enough.......

psy_blade
Elektra can probably paralyse Creed like she what did to Wolverine.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully anti metal destroy any metal is near. it does not have to touch it.......... even wolvies claws ? causse i thought adamantium is indestructrable

Endrict Nuul
Creed rapes her.

Daredevil1
Creed 9/10

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Creed rapes her.

+1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.