silver surfer vs jla 4 members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
is surfer able to turn a normal humans body(d.n.a) into say a kryptonians body. so he could have supermans powers.

Juntai
What members?

lionking
Wonder Woman
Superman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter

guy222
Originally posted by lionking
Wonder Woman
Superman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter

is surfer on a mission from galactus

Symmetric Chaos
Team

Validus
JLA

spidey-dude
surfer

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spidey-dude
surfer

How? They have several people on the team that would each give Surfer a good fight.

Juntai
JLA

Validus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How? They have several people on the team that would each give Surfer a good fight.
Don't bother.

Mindship
Wonder Woman
Superman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter Add Batman with prep, and Surfer gets stomped thinner than a dime.

golem370
Classic Silver Surfer while a Herald wins

xmeat
exile surfer would use his surfboard to rip all of them in half like gladiator.

jrodslam
JLA

lionking
is surfer able to turn a normal humans body(d.n.a) into say a kryptonians body. so he could have supermans powers.

batdude123
Christ, Surfer is sooooooo overrated on KMC it makes me wanna punch a baby square in the face.

Soljer
A Green Lantern worth his salt could draw the Surfer.

Add in the other three, and you have a damn near stomping.

laughing I remember the thread that was the Surfer versus the big seven or something like that. I actually made lengthy, thought-out posts for multiple pages as to why the Surfer'd win.

Everyone thought I was serious. laughing.

xmeat
Originally posted by xmeat

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
Christ, Surfer is sooooooo overrated on KMC it makes me wanna punch a baby square in the face.

Its really just this lionking fellow that constantly over rates him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Its really just this lionking fellow that constantly over rates him.

I'm not just talking about lionking.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by golem370
Classic Silver Surfer while a Herald wins

classic Surfer got 1-shotted by a weaker Thing; if U send 4 members of the JLA against him, and any1 of those 4 happen to be either Supes *or* GL.....Surfer loses.

Tazer

Validus
Babies fear Batdude.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/baby-tunnel.gif

Symmetric Chaos
Why does it look like it's face melts half way through?

Validus
I believe "it" is called a baby, ass. laughing out loud

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Babies fear Batdude.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/baby-tunnel.gif

blush2

xmeat

Validus
That sounds like a viable tactic xmeat.

Admiral Akbar
Surfer gets stomped to death. No chance for a victory.

lionking
we will see after his latest comic comes out rock rock

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
I believe "it" is called a baby, ass. laughing out loud

I was going to refer to it as "that thing in the picture" but that wording seemed a bit odd.

Supreme being
I would be so bold as to say Superman and GL kyle would obliterate him add in the others and its a joke, whats to stop Kyle Incasing superman in his own shield disabling surfers ability to draw away supes solar energy as that seems to be the premise for surfer beating superman all the time. Then you would have supes constantly bashing him and Kyle doing all sorts of tricky sh.. to attack him as well as just raw energy attacks .

Tazer
Yo.

actually, I could see a tag-team whereby Kyle encased Surfer in a field that prevented him from automatically replenishing his power (much like wat Reed did to Terrax after he re-formed in _New Warriors_); if that were done those 2 could handle him alone.

Tazer

Soleran

Show me!

llagrok
Surfer could probably take them one on one, if he got a chance to full rest in between the battles, but there's no way he can take them all alone.

jasofisc
Wonder Woman
Superman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter

one on one yes but not all together

Bouboumaster
A classic surfer would win a majority against each of the team, but individually.

Against the team, however, he is so damn ****. A green lantern can gives him a match. MM could gives him some troubles. I see Surfer killing Sups in 3 seconds.

Wonder Woman can be a distraction for him.

janus77
he could encircle them in the energies of the big crunch. definitely would get a victory that way.

then die no expression

or maybe use lesser energies, so that me might survive confused

bah, Surfer's not going to lay a hand on Wonder Woman... not if he knows what's good for him!

Soljer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
A classic surfer would win a majority against each of the team, but individually.

Against the team, however, he is so damn ****. A green lantern can gives him a match. MM could gives him some troubles. I see Surfer killing Sups in 3 seconds.

Wonder Woman can be a distraction for him.

The Silver Surfer would be totally incapable of ending Superman within three seconds.

And Diana wouldn't even be a distraction - she's not even in the Surfer's weight class.

xmeat
he would pull a exile and split them all in half with his board.

NiņoAraņa
he would pull a exile and split them all in half with his board. saying it a THIRD TIME doesn't make it right. no expression

Symmetric Chaos

Soljer
How about a fifth?

shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
The Silver Surfer would be totally incapable of ending Superman within three seconds.

And Diana wouldn't even be a distraction - she's not even in the Surfer's weight class.

YEah she could be a distraction. Lasso for the win. Or She just absorbs all of his blast and he is WTFed by the fact that she can shield her self from his most powerful blast. Thus giving SUperman, MM, and GL a chance to peel him out of his tin can.

Validus
I think you should stop using WTF as a verb, my friend.

llagrok
How about a fifth?

shifty

He would pull a exile and split 'im in half with his boad

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
YEah she could be a distraction. Lasso for the win. Or She just absorbs all of his blast and he is WTFed by the fact that she can shield her self from his most powerful blast. Thus giving SUperman, MM, and GL a chance to peel him out of his tin can.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Diana can't even react to the Surfer's speed, and a single warning shot would obliterate her.

Tazer
Yo.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Diana can't even react to the Surfer's speed, and a single warning shot would obliterate her.

if Diana can block laser shots w/o getting nicked by any of them, then she can certainly deal w/him.

Tazer

Soljer
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

if Diana can block laser shots w/o getting nicked by any of them, then she can certainly deal w/him.

Tazer

Oh shush, I'm just being a dick to Nvr. Move along, nothing to see, wink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.