Doc Strange and Dr Druid vs Talisman and Shaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Who is more capable here with each side given an hr of prep time?

King_Mungi
Everyone will simply say Strange "OWNZ" prep time, but..

John Byrne: "If you want to sum it up . . . he's Dr. Strange--but he does it with potions and herbs and little dolls and stuff, instead of just doing it with the power of his mind, the way Strange does. This possibly gives Shaman a slight advantage, I don't know. If he had the tools at hand, he can make just about anything. I don't know if Strange has that kind of power over the physical world."

Dr.Druid is by the far weakest person, so it's Talisman and Shaman vs. Dr.Strange, which yes they can take him.

Ethereal
Anyone have any dr druid feats? I dont know much about him, other than he was the second choice mage/sorceror pick by the magical entities vishanti, octessense, sattansih etc...for the War of the seven speheres.

King_Mungi
He's predominetly known more as an illusionist, and works in the powers of 3 due to Druid magic. He doesn't have many fears per say, his best was defeating a monster, who's name slips my mind right now.

shksprtx
Somewhere, and maybe mungi can help me out with this, doesn't Strange admit that Talisman is (potentially, at any rate) a much more powerful sorceress than he is?

And yeah, with prep time, Shaman's pouch makes the Canadian duo more or less unstoppable...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
Somewhere, and maybe mungi can help me out with this, doesn't Strange admit that Talisman is (potentially, at any rate) a much more powerful sorceress than he is?

And yeah, with prep time, Shaman's pouch makes the Canadian duo more or less unstoppable...

That was Shaman who said that concerning Talisman and Dr.Strange. Strange did call the Talisman a primal force of nature though and she beat people he couldn't

guy222
Originally posted by Ethereal
Who is more capable here with each side given an hr of prep time?

Strange/Anthony ftw

Ethereal
hmm.

TricksterPriest
Why not Doom for Strange's help? He's next in line for Sorcerer Supreme.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Why not Doom for Strange's help? He's next in line for Sorcerer Supreme.

Which doesn't make much sense as there are countless people a head of Doom in magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.