Strongest fire - based character vs. strongest ice - based character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Find the strongest fire - based and ice - based characters in comics and put them against each other, who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Find the strongest fire - based and ice - based characters in comics and put them against each other, who wins?

The Strongest Fire Based Characters would be Dark Pheonix, FireStorm Elemental, The Radiant, Fire Lord and Effigy. Solaris Too.

The Strongest Ice based Characters are Omega Iceman, Killer Frost upgraded by Neron, The Sun eater if you count that it does exactly what Killer Frost Does. NOt many Ice based Characters can compete with fire. If this was open to interpretation, I would put Those who are the absence of energy. Like Oblivion Or Death.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike

surtur vs ymir=stalemate

ThePittman

Symmetric Chaos

ThePittman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
There should be a limit IMO. At some point the atoms would just vibrate out of reality. In theory I guess it could but depending on the substance and gravitational pull it would be hard to imagine.

Galan007
Either Phoenix or Elemental Firestorm are the most powerful fire-based characters IMO.

The most powerful ice-based character that comes to mind is Iceman at "full potential".

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
The most powerful ice-based character that comes to mind is Iceman at "full potential".

What about Yimr?

Galan007
What about Yimr? Didn't even think of him. embarrasment

Swanky-Tuna
Phoenix isn't fire based. The aura is just for looks.

jrodslam
What about Yimr?

I dont think Ymir can do the things Bobby can.

On the other hand, i do think Iceman can do the things Ymir can.

King Kandy
Phoenix isn't fire based. The fire is visible TK.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont think Ymir can do the things Bobby can.

On the other hand, i do think Iceman can do the things Ymir can.

Well that was helpful stick out tongue

jrodslam
Well that was helpful stick out tongue

Dont get me wrong, Ymir is the eldest of his kind and immortal i believe. However as far as i know, he just generates extreme cold and uses his club alot. Plus hes not the smartest of fighters.

Symmetric Chaos

Darth Martin
Elemental Firestorm vs Full-Potential Iceman

psycho gundam
iceman is just a mutant,ymir is a friggin mountain that wants to kill you with punches.

ymir is a god killing being

Joey Stacks
Hmmm Solaris vs. Ymir

ThePittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.