If you were Galactus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
and you had to make yourself 4 Heralds, out of Marvel and DC Earth heroes/superheroes, villains/supervillains, who would you choose, why and what powers would you augment them with?

would you leave them with their original personalities or would you tinker ...

oh and give them all cool new names!!!!!

anyway my choices, as follows:
1. Batman (The Dark Kniggety or maybe Platinum Knight (although that name sounds like a Strip joint no expression)).

He'd have hyperspeed, the ability to read and process millions of minds in an instant, memory reserves so vast and powerful that he could store and interrogate galaxies worth of information in minutes. he'd be superhuman CL 100 in strength, endurance and stamina. I'd let him use the Power Cosmic to amp himself as much as necessary but I'd always keep the power to depower him, just in case he got uppity.

he wouldn't have cosmic awareness, but planetary-wide awareness and the ability to mentally connect and communicate with me no matter where in what universe or timeline he was.

he'd also have the ability to siphon energies from Stars and Nebulae as well as from other superbeings but I'd always get 25% of whatever he was siphoning! smile

he'd be my chief herald, the one with the shiniest uniform, he'd cruise the cosmos under his own power or using his Platinum Wing space craft which is mentally connected to him and made of the same impervious platinum coating as his skin.

2. Wonder Woman (The Fire (full name "Ooh The Fire!"wink, Amazon Goodness, Chastity ( confused ))
She'd be my PA/representative for cosmic affairs. Say the universe is in peril and I'm needed, the pow-wows would be attended to by her. I'd just nap, then she'd awaken me and get me battle ready big grin

oh powers (almost forgot, been thinking about uniform for her big grin). she'd have all her regular WW powers, 'cept they'd have cooler names. no more "Lasso of whatever" it'd be called "The Whip of Woe!" (and it'd be a proper whip!). instead of Hermes' poxy sandals, she'd have Manolo Blahnicks or maybe Stardust Stilettos... able to pierce any substance in the universe (save my own skin, of course) and capable of propelling her into flight at light speed.

she'd have a bitchin sword, capable of unleashing an earth shattering burst of Power Cosmic. her bracelets would now be called Cosmic Shields and they'd effectively project out around her body (and as far and wide as she wants since they'd be mentally connected with her) an impenetrable energy barrier that destroys all the atoms immediately surrounding it, converting them to anti-matter and siphoning the energies released to fuel the shield (as well as give me my 30% kick-back!).

She'd wear garters, keep her uniform, scrap the Tiara except for royal occasions (such as holding pow-wows with the universal high and mighty) and umm ... she'd mostly be spending time aboard my ship ...

and she'd have the power to see upto a year into the future.
she'd retain her feistyness and character 'cept she'd also be immensely kinky big grin

3. Mr Fantastic (rechristened Long John)
he'd just be comic relief, retain all his normal powers, be handed a Cosmic Zimmerframe that can pull him at lightspeeds... unfortunately he'd still retain his 'mortal physiology' so that he can't operate it at optimum speeds as he'd burn to ashes.

he would be chiefly responsible for admin work and stuff... oh and also be my ambassador to Earth (take the first beatings when he has to convey the news that I'm coming to eat Earth!).

he'd be purple from head to toe and around 11ft tall and completely hairless and somewhat cylindrical in shape... women would blush when they saw him walking down the street.

he'd also retain his brilliant intellect, 'cept I'd be smarter!

4. The Hulk (renamed The Endless Rage).
he'd be my enforcer. Infinite strength (but I'd have even more big grin), genius intellect, ability to phase in and out of every dimension and time travel, hyperspeed flight and energy projection from one corner of the universe to the other.

if any of my Heralds get out of line, they have to face my Endless Rage.

He'd be immune to all forms of radiation and energy attacks, physical attacks would only lead to him growing even more massive and strong. he would radiate waves of gamma energy so violent that they could crumble stars, when he gets really angry and he would always be able to get angry in a flash.

all green, he'd fly standing upright, like he was levitating. completely indestructible and able to drain energies from everything within a galaxy of him (kicking back 60% of what he's draining, to me big grin).

Utrigita
great idea will come up with four guys sooner ore later

xmeat
i would kill jobberseid and turn everyone on apokolips, earth, skrulls, kree into heralds so i would forever be full powerd.

Adult Swim Guy
I would kill every that talked back lol

Soljer
Wrong forum, but good thread. I'll participate at some point.

Endless Mike
I'd make Deadpool a Herald.

Just for laughs.

swerve1988
APOC(i would fear APOC but would try to make him a deal)
LOBO
HULK
DOOMSDAY

Soljer
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Just for laughs.

Best idea yet.

guy222
Originally posted by janus77
and you had to make yourself 4 Heralds, out of Marvel and DC Earth heroes/superheroes, villains/supervillains, who would you choose, why and what powers would you augment them with?

would you leave them with their original personalities or would you tinker ...

oh and give them all cool new names!!!!!

anyway my choices, as follows:
1. Batman (The Dark Kniggety or maybe Platinum Knight (although that name sounds like a Strip joint no expression)).

He'd have hyperspeed, the ability to read and process millions of minds in an instant, memory reserves so vast and powerful that he could store and interrogate galaxies worth of information in minutes. he'd be superhuman CL 100 in strength, endurance and stamina. I'd let him use the Power Cosmic to amp himself as much as necessary but I'd always keep the power to depower him, just in case he got uppity.

he wouldn't have cosmic awareness, but planetary-wide awareness and the ability to mentally connect and communicate with me no matter where in what universe or timeline he was.

he'd also have the ability to siphon energies from Stars and Nebulae as well as from other superbeings but I'd always get 25% of whatever he was siphoning! smile

he'd be my chief herald, the one with the shiniest uniform, he'd cruise the cosmos under his own power or using his Platinum Wing space craft which is mentally connected to him and made of the same impervious platinum coating as his skin.

2. Wonder Woman (The Fire (full name "Ooh The Fire!"wink, Amazon Goodness, Chastity ( confused ))
She'd be my PA/representative for cosmic affairs. Say the universe is in peril and I'm needed, the pow-wows would be attended to by her. I'd just nap, then she'd awaken me and get me battle ready big grin

oh powers (almost forgot, been thinking about uniform for her big grin). she'd have all her regular WW powers, 'cept they'd have cooler names. no more "Lasso of whatever" it'd be called "The Whip of Woe!" (and it'd be a proper whip!). instead of Hermes' poxy sandals, she'd have Manolo Blahnicks or maybe Stardust Stilettos... able to pierce any substance in the universe (save my own skin, of course) and capable of propelling her into flight at light speed.

she'd have a bitchin sword, capable of unleashing an earth shattering burst of Power Cosmic. her bracelets would now be called Cosmic Shields and they'd effectively project out around her body (and as far and wide as she wants since they'd be mentally connected with her) an impenetrable energy barrier that destroys all the atoms immediately surrounding it, converting them to anti-matter and siphoning the energies released to fuel the shield (as well as give me my 30% kick-back!).

She'd wear garters, keep her uniform, scrap the Tiara except for royal occasions (such as holding pow-wows with the universal high and mighty) and umm ... she'd mostly be spending time aboard my ship ...

and she'd have the power to see upto a year into the future.
she'd retain her feistyness and character 'cept she'd also be immensely kinky big grin

3. Mr Fantastic (rechristened Long John)
he'd just be comic relief, retain all his normal powers, be handed a Cosmic Zimmerframe that can pull him at lightspeeds... unfortunately he'd still retain his 'mortal physiology' so that he can't operate it at optimum speeds as he'd burn to ashes.

he would be chiefly responsible for admin work and stuff... oh and also be my ambassador to Earth (take the first beatings when he has to convey the news that I'm coming to eat Earth!).

he'd be purple from head to toe and around 11ft tall and completely hairless and somewhat cylindrical in shape... women would blush when they saw him walking down the street.

he'd also retain his brilliant intellect, 'cept I'd be smarter!

4. The Hulk (renamed The Endless Rage).
he'd be my enforcer. Infinite strength (but I'd have even more big grin), genius intellect, ability to phase in and out of every dimension and time travel, hyperspeed flight and energy projection from one corner of the universe to the other.

if any of my Heralds get out of line, they have to face my Endless Rage.

He'd be immune to all forms of radiation and energy attacks, physical attacks would only lead to him growing even more massive and strong. he would radiate waves of gamma energy so violent that they could crumble stars, when he gets really angry and he would always be able to get angry in a flash.

all green, he'd fly standing upright, like he was levitating. completely indestructible and able to drain energies from everything within a galaxy of him (kicking back 60% of what he's draining, to me big grin).

Aunt May=She pulls Galan's Ears
Ant Man=Ants rule the world
Plant Man=Power of the Plants
Man Wolf=Increase his power
Thanos=He can stop pretending to be all powerful laughing out loud

psycho gundam
adam warlock
iron man
captain america
beta ray bill

psycho gundam
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC(i would fear APOC but would try to make him a deal)
LOBO
HULK
DOOMSDAY

these guys dont need amplifications to pwn

Symmetric Chaos
Strange as "TheShiningLight"

Thanks to the PC Strange is superhumanly fast and can cast any of his spells nigh instantly. Thanks to the PC he can also amp his spells with huge amounts of cosmic energy (further improved by the now cosmicly enchated EyeOfAggamotto). The amping of his durability makes him even harder to kill if you get around his spells.

Actually thats all I'd need.

Soleran
My heralds would be made from

Beak
Squidboy
Aunt May (she was one before anyway)
Leech

Badabing
If I was Galactus I'd make Rick and Soleran my beyotches, I mean heralds. durfist

Bouboumaster
Hulk
Superman (aka The Kryptonian :P)
Wolverine
Dr Doom

llagrok
Punisher
Jarvis
Norman Osborn
Havok (would be awesome to have the nexus of all realities as your herald)

geshien
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Just for laughs.

co-signed

lordboo
the joker,that would be insane

Darth Martin
Plastic Man
Wonder Woman
Steel
Green Lantern

Martian_mind
Martian Manhunter,Aka the Emerald Wyrm.

I'd amp his Tp,doublke his speed anmd strength,and allow him to manipulate molecules outside his own body.

Red Hood Aka Red Hood

Superstrength (class 100) Superspeed(Faster then light) energy blasts and Teleportation.

I'll get back with more.

Darth Martin
Wonder Woman
Invisible Woman
Storm
Emma Frost

jacobo0o
ms marvel, spider woman, black cat, black canary

Apolloknight
Multiple Man aka The Singularity- Power cosmic (Class 100+, Faster then light, super durability, Energy blast etc etc) Plus the ability to dupe himself 1,000's upon 1,000's of times over. Each dupe is separate is does not hurt the original if destroyed, also each dupe would have the power cosmic equal to the original. The original can absorb the dupes and take in the memory's and abilities of each and what not. And each dupe can remain separate indefinitely. Also, Each dupe has a mental link with the original, and therefore the original can see whats going on with the dupes, so if ones getting attack, the original can communicate with the dupes and have the ability to instantly teleport himself and up to 50 other dupes, to any other dupes location. So You find yourself fighting a heated one on one battle, your about to get the upper hand and then BAM, 50 dupes out of nowhere punish you, hard. They cannot teleport wherever they want, just to another dupe's location.

Hulk (Oh noes) aka Rage - Strongest EVEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!! has the ability to literally tear the fabric of reality asunder, can traverse dimensions by ripping open wormholes and such, can also disrupt or even stop time by punching so hard the time stream has no choice but to buckle under itself for a few seconds, giving Rage however many seconds he needs to win whatever fight hes in. He also has the ability to project energy, as well as absorb nearly any type of energy into himself, to include, stars, light, radiation, even kinetic energy (think flash).

Karnak aka Pressure - Power cosmic and also has the ability to sense the weakness in anything.

Rumor has it he destroyed a galaxy by sending a single yet small energy blast at a critical point in the center of the galaxy, causing a massive chain reaction leading to the implosion of said galaxy.

Yeah, can think of a forth right now.

llagrok
Karnak would be too awesome.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok

shock

Apolloknight
Originally posted by llagrok

LOL, just made one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.