Comic RaPBatTle...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
They all have basic knowledge about one another and the rap battle is in the hood ...
Which of the following characters would win in a rapbattle?

Spiderman
Batman
Superman
Wolverine
Mister Fantastic
Superman
Deadpool
Apocalypse
The Flash
Wonder Woman
Robin

Personatly i'm leaning towards Spidey because the other contestants are so much more diss-a-ble...
I mean he could just throw this at them :

Yo listen to my superhero-ish flow wonder i'f i'm at the right spot doh because i'm competing against a wonderho and a pedo..
hey Apoc my rhymes are murderous i could hurt you with them, not gonna dis you on the fact that you wear make-up every day but why does it has to be the colour of grey.. and Robin i know you're not as fast as the Flash but please get tha f*ck away or you're gonna get you're ass kicked like Superman at the hands of Doomsday
And Mister Fantastic you have the power to shapeshift and be elastic so why don't you shapeshift and be dead in a casket ...The smartest man alive HA you're a fool my AKA47 leaves you deader than Deadpool..
You b*tches can't murder me i'm spidey mot...ing D' O DOUBLE G
i'm way cooler than Wolverine here on this bomb-ass site named KMC..

But maybe Reed can come up with a deadly diss with his super brains.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who do you think wil win this battle?

Discus!!!

cool

Symmetric Chaos
Its between Apoc, Spidey and Deadpool.

Ethereal
Deadpool

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
They all have basic knowledge about one another and the rap battle is in the hood ...
Which of the following characters would win in a rapbattle?

Spiderman
Batman
Superman
Wolverine
Mister Fantastic
Superman
Deadpool
Apocalypse
The Flash
Wonder Woman
Robin

Personatly i'm leaning towards Spidey because the other contestants are so much more diss-a-ble...
I mean he could just throw this at them :

Yo listen to my superhero-ish flow wonder i'f i'm at the right spot doh because i'm competing against a wonderho and a pedo..
hey Apoc my rhymes are murderous i could hurt you with them, not gonna dis you on the fact that you wear make-up every day but why does it has to be the colour of grey.. and Robin i know you're not as fast as the Flash but please get tha f*ck away or you're gonna get you're ass kicked like Superman at the hands of Doomsday
And Mister Fantastic you have the power to shapeshift and be elastic so why don't you shapeshift and be dead in a casket ...The smartest man alive HA you're a fool my AKA47 leaves you deader than Deadpool..
You b*tches can't murder me i'm spidey mot...ing D' O DOUBLE G
i'm way cooler than Wolverine here on this bomb-ass site named KMC..

But maybe Reed can come up with a deadly diss with his super brains.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who do you think wil win this battle?

Discus!!!

cool

logan

Bouboumaster
Between Spider-Man and Deadpool

NiņoAraņa
def. deadpool, he has the best rythm laughing

Spidey in a close second

Flash in third...can't mess with fast rhymes...(bad pun ftw!)

shksprtx
Deadpool ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.