Kriptonite Superman vs no confidence Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Kriptonite Superman vs no confidence Gladiator

Who wins?

llagrok
It's impossible to say, because neither can fight. But Since Gladiator is just a wimp and Superman is actually dying, Supes would lose eventually.

Entity
Well since they've made it so Superman has no real weakness and he is essentially without challenges or purpose in his fights, I'd have to give it to the shitty kryptonian.

Symmetric Chaos
Superman

Kryptonite has spotting showing against him.

Galan007
Originally posted by Entity
Well since they've made it so Superman has no real weakness and he is essentially without challenges or purpose in his fights, I'd have to give it to the shitty kryptonian. K-Nite still weakens Supes.

Just at a slower rate.

Entity
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Superman

Kryptonite has spotting showing against him.

What (that actually effects him at all) doesn't?

Originally posted by Galan007
K-Nite still weakens Supes.

Just at a slower rate.

Please!
When has kryptonite ever actually almost defeated Superman in the last 10 years?

UniOmni
Once Glads sees the ugly alien groan and spit out some blood, his confidence will return, then it'll get ugly really fast.

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
K-Nite still weakens Supes.

Just at a slower rate.

I'm sorry, I figured that supes had been exposed to it for a long period of time. If he wasn't completely drained, then he could probably kill Gladiator with one punch.

[BAW]Endrict
Sups is weak here...so yes he as been soaking in a kripto bath for a while.

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by UniOmni
Once Glads sees the ugly alien groan and spit out some blood, his confidence will return, then it'll get ugly really fast.

LOL...ROCK ON BROTHER!!!!

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by Entity
Well since they've made it so Superman has no real weakness and he is essentially without challenges or purpose in his fights, I'd have to give it to the shitty kryptonian.

Not this...it's a Superman that can be effected by Kriptonite...you know the normal one,not a new version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.