Top 10 Films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Which of these films in the box-office Top 10 least deserves to be there?
Not adjusted for inflation.

finti
This is actually a SW board so what is wrong with you guys, it should be a 100% on SW. The question should have been which films besides SW deserves to be on .......

mah
independance day

Ushgarak
Any chance we can have an inflation adjusted one for more accurate results? Because Gone with the Wind still tops the lot.

King Jedi
o.k. And the vote is for the one that LEAST deserves to be there.

Fire
well I think harry potter

Fire
one question KJ is the top 10 in that order? (like did titanic earn the most of them all and the lion king the least)

Bad Boy
Phantom Menace.

finti
Spider man, what a load of crap

Fire
didn't go to see it finti

mah
spiderman was pretty good. the only bad one there is Independance day

Dexx
Lotr deserves the top in the box office. My personal top ten is rather different. Up there in my top are mixed up the following. Pulp fiction, Fight club, crouching tiger hidden dragon, Doberman, (lebowski something..can't remember the exact name.) there are more..just can't think of em right now. Speaking of Doberman...u guyz seen it?.....i just remembered it..remarcable...

mah
here you're supposed to pick which deserves LEAST to top the box office. I hope you didnt vote LOTR

Fire
still think it's harry potter tho all those movies are hyped beyond their natural value except for ET and the original star wars.
but HP is the worsest cause it targets lil' children

mah
ET was great. harry potter was good

Corran
I never liked Titanic, I already knew what was going to happen at the end and the love story was too sick and quick.

So i voted Titanic.

King Jedi
Fire, the list is in order. I got it from boxofficemojo.com

I picked Independance Day.

finti
spiderman sucked

Corran
I think KJ may have sucked but not spiderman himself.

finti
it did, big time. Just as bad as the Batman series

Corran
Batman was cool too.

King Jedi
Eh? confused

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic) 'pends what was being sucked at the time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Jedi
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Corran
Sure you don't.

King Jedi
That's right. I don't.

Ushgarak
Independance Day gets mine for me for having done nothing to deserve being in there, rather than being complete crap.

Who the hell is voting for LOTR so much?

mah
someone who has misunderstood the poll question?

Thomas H
this list could have been better..I voted LOTR!smile

Dexx
leats deserves? Damn...wel the deffenetly not Lotr....someone should've wrote Least with big red letters. In that case independence day. One of my least faivourites. gets the shitty blueberry prise from me. and that means bad. Harry potter wasn't that bad. Ofcourse it targets smaller childdren but it's still nice.

Ushgarak
Ok, if anyone has mis-voted, please say so here and I will adjust the poll. No fakers, please...

Thomas H
i have voted for the wrong one...hehe J/K

King Jedi
I voted Independance Day but I don't think Lord Of The Rings deserves to be there either. I thought it was very average and didn't do anything new.

kychesu
score! i'm the only one who voted for lion king lmao.

i voted for it caz it was my favourite movie when i was a child till who knows when

ToMacco
Harry Potter is the only bad movie on that list, so I voted for that.

mah
independance day is the only bad

Fire
I agree with ya to

King Jedi
So do I. But some of the others shouldn't be there either.

On the poll is had a box where you check and it means you can vote for more than one film. I ticked it but I can't vote for more than one. What's happening?

Fire
does it matter???

Corran
As it says on the Poll, it's the one you think LEAST deserves to be there, not mark all that you think don't.

Thomas H
mmm, independence day is cool!! a popcorn movie!!

King Jedi
Corran, I know that. I made the poll. But there is an option to chose more than one movie but it's not working.

zimbo
Spider-man is the best. Trust me
It is on 5th place in the world by Box office!

Dude111
Titanic
ET
Star wars (Original 3 movies)

Oliver Brown
My all time favorite!
Forrest Gump
The Godfather
The Dark Knight
The Shawshank Redemption
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Pulp Fiction
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Back to the Future
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
The Lion King

Source: https://filmoria.co.uk

relentless1
Titanic... the ONLY reason that it made as much as it did is because the theatres allowed it to stay on screens for 9 months, i dunno who Cameron blew to get that long of a run lol the pest could've crossed a billion if they let it languish in theatres for almost a year

Dude111
Was that the longest any movie was in theaters??

Flyattractor
Where is the choice for The MCU Films?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.