Domino runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
She has a sword and two guns with infinite ammo!!No prep,sha has a day of rest after each fight.

1.Spoiler
2.Robin
3.Blade
4.Winter Solidier
5.Red Hood
6.Batman
7.Captain America
8.Wolverine
9.Sabretooth
10.Current Cable

how far doth she climb?

llagrok
I'd say she stops at Blade or Winter Soldier.

starlock
i would say after # 2 she starts to take damage and the one day of rest will start to take its toll

Her LUCK runs out at # 5 and 6

I will give her Mutant power the benefit for one battle
I would not argue #5 just saying her luck might get her thru it,

Although with her luck its a little hard to judge,but red hood and batman i think are far better H2H combined with dodging(if batman needs to with his suit?) and experience Will wear her out

Interesting stipulation

jrodslam
She stops at 6, 7 or 8.

DarkDethbringer
id say shey stops at Blade

Validus
God damn that movie sucked.

DarkDethbringer
meh the comic is way more interesting

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind
She has a sword and two guns with infinite ammo!!No prep,sha has a day of rest after each fight.

1.Spoiler
2.Robin
3.Blade
4.Winter Solidier
5.Red Hood
6.Batman
7.Captain America
8.Wolverine
9.Sabretooth
10.Current Cable

how far doth she climb?

bruce

LordFear
She stops at Blade. No way is she getting higher than that

celestialdemon
If this is the Domino that was in AoA, I can see her getting to Wolverine.

SnazzySmurph
If she's healed between each fight... she stops at Wolverine.

Akuki
I'd say Wolverine as well.

Soljer
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
If she's healed between each fight... she stops at Wolverine.

She gets only a day of rest - that's not exactly 'healed between each fight.'

don't shiv
Stops at 10. her final opponent has a serious range advantage.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by don't shiv
Stops at 10. her final opponent has a serious range advantage.
please tell me how she beats wolverine.........not that she would even make it that far.

don't shiv
Adamantium is virtually unbreakable

The probability Dom will loose a few rounds in Logans direction is high

The probability that Logan will snarl and Leap is higher still

Domino swings her sword arm in the general direction of Wolvewrine and thinks really bad thoughts

next thing you know a stray gust of wind sends Wolvewrine sailing an inch higher than his intended target, good news for Domino as she gets her hair combed by Logan's passing Left Hand. Bad news for Logan coz his neck parts on Domino's blade

his head flys off at a trajectory of 45" into the courtyard of the dogpound next door. wolverine's body lands six feet behind Domino the force of impact burrows him six feet underground......

into a maggot colony.

Battlehammer

The probability Dom will loose a few rounds in Logans direction is high

The probability that Logan will snarl and Leap is higher still

Domino swings her sword arm in the general direction of Wolvewrine and thinks really bad thoughts

next thing you know a stray gust of wind sends Wolvewrine sailing an inch higher than his intended target, good news for Domino as she gets her hair combed by Logan's passing Left Hand. Bad news for Logan coz his neck parts on Domino's blade

his head flys off at a trajectory of 45" into the courtyard of the dogpound next door. wolverine's body lands six feet behind Domino the force of impact burrows him six feet underground......

into a maggot colony.

thank you for proving you know squat about wolverine.

Most of what you said was extremely off base, but the real kicker is the fact you think domino can cut off wolveriens head, which she can't. Adamatium skeleton will and does protect against that attack and then she dies.

so much for your very off base little story. Please try again .

don't shiv
Domino has dominion over Probability

as Apocalypses Celestial Ship AND Nimrod Testified Domino defys science in the use of her powers.

Battlehammer
Domino has dominion over Probability

as Apocalypses Celestial Ship AND Nimrod Testified Domino defys science in the use of her powers.
it unbreakable she can't break somethign thats unbreakable nor ahs she ever shown the ability to. Your just grasping now.

Unless she gains the power to transmute she won't be damaging adamatium in the least.

your arguement is simply rediculous. He rpower does allow her to break things that can't be broken or gain powers she does not possess.

don't shiv
Originally posted by Battlehammer
thank you for proving you know squat about wolverine.

Most of what you said was extremely off base, but the real kicker is the fact you think domino can cut off wolveriens head, which she can't. Adamatium skeleton will and does protect against that attack and then she dies.

so much for your very off base little story. Please try again .

Incidentally Vibranium is stronger than Adamantium

Interesting Vibranium CAN be broken And Adamantium itself can be broken by Adamantium, one Death Stare and feignt from Domino and logan Lops off his own head with a clumsy claw shakesmile

Wolverine's adamantium if its so indestructable then xplain this
Magneto gives him a Skeloplasty.

Captain America's vibranium alloy shield > Logan's nek

once Adamantium has set it is not malleable or so they say
Magneto has disproved that theory convincingly
Hell they said Surfers board couldn't be broke
Adamantium was created by scientists in labs Anyone who can nudge/manipulate/determine/override the Natural Laws/Probabillity can beat adamantium.

Domino has so many options the easiest one is A quick spike of mutie power enhanced projectile through his adams apple and spine then a pimpslap to complete the behedin

Battlehammer
Incidentally Vibranium is stronger than Adamantium

Interesting Vibranium CAN be broken And Adamantium itself can be broken by Adamantium, one Death Stare and feignt from Domino and logan Lops off his own head with a clumsy claw shakesmile

Wolverine's adamantium if its so indestructable then xplain this
Magneto gives him a Skeloplasty.

Captain America's vibranium alloy shield > Logan's nek

once Adamantium has set it is not malleable or so they say
Magneto has disproved that theory convincingly
Hell they said Surfers board couldn't be broke
Adamantium was created by scientists in labs Anyone who can nudge/manipulate/determine/override the Natural Laws/Probabillity can beat adamantium.

Domino has so many options the easiest one is A quick spike of mutie power enhanced projectile through his adams apple and spine then a pimpslap to complete the behedin

wow you really are a morron.

Im not even sure how you game to your reasoning.

You think vibranium is stronger then admatium becuase..........your crazy?

It not stronger it actaully a lot weaker it simply asorbs sound and enegry.........

x-men 25 of which series wand what event are you talking about........

capts shield can not break adamatium nor as it ever been implied. Capt shields not even stronger then Logan adamatium.

magneto controls metal he broke it down a molecular level something domino can't do and never has done.

Again all your doing is making your self look foolish and talking out your ass.........

don't shiv
^slow day huh.

Domino's power of probability works at the molecular level

Battlehammer
^slow day huh.

Domino's power of probability works at the molecular level
they don;t effect objects on a molecular level though. She can't tranmute a chair or a rock. Your still reaching and it still rather sad.

don't shiv
reachin fer a can a' pineapple pop.

mmmmm.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
She gets only a day of rest - that's not exactly 'healed between each fight.' I know, I wasn't sure if the rest was supposed to be in addition to healing.

Alternatively, if she doesn't get healed between each fight, I'd say she stops at 5 or 6.

Soljer
I'd give her till seven if she gets healed. Luck can only make up for so much discrepancy between skill, strength, durability, and speed. erm.

With only a day of rest, I'd probably agree with Smurph.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.