Movie Wolverine Vs Movie Blackheart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

jackman

grey fox
Blackheart. He got vaporised and healed from it. The best Wolvie has had is phoenix flaying him.

Bouboumaster
Yeah. That's it. The Phoenix.

Jackman pulpverise the other ***.

Kazenji
And also Blackheart was nothing like what he is in the comics he was rather weak

grey fox
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Yeah. That's it. The Phoenix.

Jackman pulpverise the other ***.

*sigh*

Whom was holding back. Again , what can Wolverien do to a guy who can come back from being vaporised.

Nothing.

Originally posted by grey fox
*sigh*

Whom was holding back. Again , what can Wolverien do to a guy who can come back from being vaporised.

Nothing.

He can cut the vapor in half!

grey fox
Originally posted by #1110
He can cut the vapor in half!

laughing

Heh , anyway Blackheart can age people to death with a touch...or possibly a stare ...not entirely sure.

DarkDethbringer
dude anybody could beat up Jackman, even if hes pretending to eb Wolvie. i havnt even seen Ghost Rider (though i want to) but i say he could kill Hugh Jackman easily.

Hugh Jackman is a pussy, and is very little liek Wolverine

guy222
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
dude anybody could beat up Jackman, even if hes pretending to eb Wolvie. i havnt even seen Ghost Rider (though i want to) but i say he could kill Hugh Jackman easily.

Hugh Jackman is a pussy, and is very little liek Wolverine

Jackman may dance funny. He is box office. Wolverine is scheduled soon. Blackheart died at the hands of Kale. Howlett can't die. Jackman>Bentley stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.