Tenebrious and Aegis vs. Takion and Stayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Get your noodles Thinking and give an honest Opinion of this battle.

Both Teams are using everything within thier power to win.

Soljer
STAYNE IS LIEK ABSTRAZTST! OMGZZ!

xmeat
SO IZEZ A&T LIEK ZZZ LACTUS

Board Walker
Eh im going team 2

Utrigita
who are stayne takion is a being who serves highfather in DC isn't he? The other rings on bells.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
who are stayne takion is a being who serves highfather in DC isn't he? The other rings on bells.

Stayne is the equal and opposite of Takion.

King Kandy
Team one. What were you thinking?

Symmetric Chaos
Takion and Stayne were made to serve Highfather and Darkseid right?

I assume that would put them below Highfather and Darkseid.

Team 1 easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Takion and Stayne were made to serve Highfather and Darkseid right?

I assume that would put them below Highfather and Darkseid.

Team 1 easily.

Takion actually had enough power to push back the Godwave Universal conquering Ares. Rethink maybe you should. Together Takion and Stayne represent the sum total of balance to the source.

King Kandy
Both Tenebrous and Aegis are equal to Galactus.

Galactus puncked Darkseid with ease.

Stayne/Takion are below Darkseid. The winner should be obvious.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Both Tenebrous and Aegis are equal to Galactus.

Galactus puncked Darkseid with ease.

Stayne/Takion are below Darkseid. The winner should be obvious.

The story where Galactus "punks" DS with ease is non cannon and incorrect. Galactus should have been the same size as DS. Tenerbrious and Aegis CANNOT be equal to Big G if Surfer is going to beat thier asses in an upcoming arc. Anyway, Takion And Stayne both Tap the source directly. The Winner isn't obvious when considering that neither Tenebrious nor Aegis are anywhere near the power of the Godwaved Ares. Try again.

Soljer
Tenebrous = Aegis = Galactus. Surfer beat them ("Upcoming arc," roll eyes (sarcastic) DC fanboy.) by utilizing the energies that birthed them AGAINST them.

It's not like he over powered them or anything.

Anyways, T&A take this. Every time.

juggernaut66666
Team 2 Takion does the same what Surfer did to T and A.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Team 2 Takion does the same what Surfer did to T and A.

Basically. IT's within his power and staynes to do that and more. They are indeed better energy controllers than Surfer could ever be. I say this fight is about even IMO.

Soljer
The Surfer only did that because he was AWARE of the energies of the big crunch. No one save the Galan-level beings could even know of these things. Galactus TOLD the Surfer of the energies.

He also only managed to do it because of where they were located. He didn't just whip out the big crunch energies from no where. Since this takes place in a neutral location, no one will be able to 'do the same the Surfer did.'

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
The Surfer only did that because he was AWARE of the energies of the big crunch. No one save the Galan-level beings could even know of these things. Galactus TOLD the Surfer of the energies.

He also only managed to do it because of where they were located. He didn't just whip out the big crunch energies from no where. Since this takes place in a neutral location, no one will be able to 'do the same the Surfer did.'

In a neutral location and space, all energy would be thiers to control and sense, as it is in the DCU. there is no Energy that they cannot sense and Tap. In a combined setting, they would be able to percieve the energy as well.

Galan007
In a straight up battle where Team #2 could not beat A&T in the god-awful way Surfer did....... A&T take it every time.

Now if Team #2 could utilize the Big Crunch to their advantage...... Of course they would take this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
In a straight up battle where Team #2 could not beat A&T in the god-awful way Surfer did....... A&T take it every time.

Now if Team #2 could utilize the Big Crunch to their advantage...... Of course they would take this.

OK, Let's look at it this way, How much power do Takion and Stayne wield? How much more powerful are they than Surfer? HOw do you beat Beings who can reform themselves from being scattered across the cosmos? Can T and A survive being turned into anti matter and clashed against Matter? I'd say the fight is pretty Even.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
In a neutral location and space, all energy would be thiers to control and sense, as it is in the DCU. there is no Energy that they cannot sense and Tap. In a combined setting, they would be able to percieve the energy as well.

So they are going to fight within sight-distance of the big crunch energies? What the f**k?

Hell no. That's like saying that any fight with Superman in it must take place within thirty yards of every remnant of Krypton remaining.

They fight in a neutral location. If either of team 2 wanted to draw on the energies (which they likely couldn't, anyways), then they'd have to do so against the will of the USERS of said energy - T&A, and would have to do so from ENORMOUS distances. Something that T&A won't give them the time to do.

Tenebrous and Aegis everytime.

Soljer
OK, Let's look at it this way, How much power do Takion and Stayne wield? How much more powerful are they than Surfer? HOw do you beat Beings who can reform themselves from being scattered across the cosmos? Can T and A survive being turned into anti matter and clashed against Matter? I'd say the fight is pretty Even.

laughing

Matter transmutation? That's what you bring to the table? Against two beings who Galactus fears and calls equals?

laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
So they are going to fight within sight-distance of the big crunch energies? What the f**k?

Hell no. That's like saying that any fight with Superman in it must take place within thirty yards of every remnant of Krypton remaining.

They fight in a neutral location. If either of team 2 wanted to draw on the energies (which they likely couldn't, anyways), then they'd have to do so against the will of the USERS of said energy - T&A, and would have to do so from ENORMOUS distances. Something that T&A won't give them the time to do.

Tenebrous and Aegis everytime.
Your missing the point, If this is a neutral fight, in a neutral place, wouldn't Takion and Stayne by the very nature of thier powers be able to draw upon ANY energy source like they can in the DCU? Wouldn't the DCU have comparible Energies to the crunch if they can't draw upon the marvel energies? Stayne and Takion are pretty hard to take down. I'd say draw.

Soljer
Your missing the point, If this is a neutral fight, in a neutral place, wouldn't Takion and Stayne by the very nature of thier powers be able to draw upon ANY energy source like they can in the DCU? Wouldn't the DCU have comparible Energies to the crunch if they can't draw upon the marvel energies? Stayne and Takion are pretty hard to take down. I'd say draw.

They have to have comparable energies?

So, tell me, where in Marvel does Oan energy reside? What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
They have to have comparable energies?

So, tell me, where in Marvel does Oan energy reside? What the f**k?

The power cosmic is the = of Oan Energy.

Soljer
The power cosmic is the = of Oan Energy.

And? Doesn't mean someone who was defined as being weak to Oan would be weak to the power cosmic.

There may be another power source that is analogous to the powers of the Big Crunch, but that doesn't mean that it'd affect T&A.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And? Doesn't mean someone who was defined as being weak to Oan would be weak to the power cosmic.

There may be another power source that is analogous to the powers of the Big Crunch, but that doesn't mean that it'd affect T&A.

Are T and A as powerful as The Godwave wielded by Ares? Can they threaten the Entire Universe at once? Prolly not. and even tho takion was only able to stay ares for a bit, this leads me to believe that He and Stayne are a near match to T and A. We all know that T and S are leagues and away more powerful than surfer, so it isn't so hard to see this being a tuff battle for either side.

Soljer
It doesn't matter whether Takion and Stayne are more powerful than the Surfer. The Surfer was insignificant to Tenebrous and Aegis.

As is the likes of Darkseid. Who happens to be Stayne's superior.

Tenebrous and Aegis win this in a stomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It doesn't matter whether Takion and Stayne are more powerful than the Surfer. The Surfer was insignificant to Tenebrous and Aegis.

As is the likes of Darkseid. Who happens to be Stayne's superior.

Tenebrous and Aegis win this in a stomp.

Based on what? Have you read the battles Takion and Stayne had? They were pulling powers out of their asses. T and A won't be stomping anyone who can tap the full power of so many energy sources like Oan energy, anti matter, the speed force and what ever else they can think of. As I said, when T and A can equal the power of Ares with the Godwave, then they would stomp T and S. becuz It took that much power to actually Tax Takion's power.

Galan007
In which issues did Ares use the godwave?

Big Sexy
The last issue of annihilation was ok. I was upset with how fast T and A were destroyed but at least we know they weren't the only ones left. Diableri reminds me of Blackheart.

xmeat
Originally posted by Big Sexy
The last issue of annihilation was ok. I was upset with how fast T and A were destroyed but at least we know they weren't the only ones left. Diableri reminds me of Blackheart. diableri was killed by galactus.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by xmeat
diableri was killed by galactus. But for them to actually mention their race, I would bet money that Aegis and tenebrous aren't the only ones left.

Utrigita
Based on what? Have you read the battles Takion and Stayne had? They were pulling powers out of their asses. T and A won't be stomping anyone who can tap the full power of so many energy sources like Oan energy, anti matter, the speed force and what ever else they can think of. As I said, when T and A can equal the power of Ares with the Godwave, then they would stomp T and S. becuz It took that much power to actually Tax Takion's power.

By wielding the power cosmic you are also capable of tapping into all kind of energies in the marvel universe so you point is ???

Now remember that it was Tenebroius and Aegis that toke down Galactus not just one of them but them combined, he has defeated them once before, if he did it once he can do it again, they could have been separated and Galactus could have been battling them one on one but that is actually just a argument for him being more powerful then either of them.

I believe to that T&A takes this not in a stomp but after a god damn hard battle.

Galan007
In which issues did Ares use the godwave? Anyone?

guy222
Anyone?

I'm checking smile Do u believe T & A are dead

Validus
T & A. IIRC, Galactus said he could withstand using the Crunch energy only for a short amount of time so I'm not buying Takion and Stayne doing it.

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
I'm checking smile Do u believe T & A are dead Not dead, but imprisoned.

guy222
Not dead, but imprisoned.

Great issue smile

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
Great issue smile It was ok. erm

Utrigita
Not dead, but imprisoned.

Imprisoned confused

I thought they where dead ???

Bentley
Nvr, your argument is bad in regards of this battle, T and A win, the neutral ground setting helps, Galactus said he could only use the energy for a limited time, the forum rules state that the characters can only use general knowledge unless stated otherwise. Stayne and Takion go down. Hard.

Also, Galan can destroy the universe, its safe to assume that his equals can do it too.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
Nvr, your argument is bad in regards of this battle, T and A win, the neutral ground setting helps, Galactus said he could only use the energy for a limited time, the forum rules state that the characters can only use general knowledge unless stated otherwise. Stayne and Takion go down. Hard.

Also, Galan can destroy the universe, its safe to assume that his equals can do it too.

Well Ares using the Godwave could destroy the Universe as well. Guess what? Takion was able to stay Ares for quite a while. They indeed do not go down hard at all.

guy222
T&A

janus77
**** & ass everytime!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.