midniter with black symbiote vs iron spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
both are given their respective enhanced suits and fight a top the buildings of new york city.

who survives?

NiņoAraņa
one might argue midnighter does pretty good against SM with both at normal levels....

one MIGHT argue this...now, when you give a suit that enhances sort of alot to MN, then give a suit that doesn't enhance all that much to SM?

one MIGHT argue that MN takes the majority....

geshien

Alfheim
Iron spiderman dies.

Symmetric Chaos
Midnighter

It'll be a good fight though.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Midnighter

It'll be a good fight though.

Doubt it. Midnighter will kill iron spiderman. Remember his suit just gives him added duarbility...Oh yeah invisibility....but apparently thats not even full blown.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Alfheim
Doubt it. Midnighter will kill iron spiderman. Remember his suit just gives him added duarbility...Oh yeah invisibility....but apparently thats not even full blown.

Spidey has better speed averages than Midnighter which will at a minimum make the fight last a while.

geshien

invisiblity is a non-factor here. the iron suit can pick it up through its sensors.

Alfheim
Spidey has better speed averages than Midnighter which will at a minimum make the fight last a while.

Are you sure apparently even people with superhuman reflexes see Midnighter in a blur.

geshien

if so, i don't give spiderman that much of an edge. midniters reaction and agility feats are rather impressive.

spiderman will be able to see him fine and manage to keep a step or two ahead of him, even with the black suit. it helps that his mechanical arms have some A.I. at some level.

and with that last sentence, of course midniters suit has it's own A.I. and a great one at that. acting upon its own will, makes a very dangerous advantage.

the thing is, midniter is probably the best fighter there is, pound for pound, and one hell of a strategist.

in spidermans defence, he has faced some serious fighters in his day. daredevil, deadpool, iron fist, wolverine, and captain america to name a few.

i'd be pressed to say that the strength advantage that spiderman had is gone here with the black costume in play. in-fact, i'd think that i could comfortably say midniter would be considerably stronger than spiderman thanks to the symbiote.

durability i'd say was even.

speed; spiderman. but frankly not enough to be a deciding factor.

stealth; spidermans favor thanks to his audio/visual sensors. so even though midniter has the suit that spidermans actual given powers can't sense the iron suit makes up for it.

midniters' suit can heal itself whereas spidermans cannot.

the only real weakness that lies with midniter is that the suit has weaknesses to sonics (i don't remember if the suit is also susceptible to fire or if it has become tolerant to it). granted, it has become more tolerant it is still susceptible to sonics. it is spidermans city. he could make his way over and himself a large bell. who knows?

with that said, if spiderman manages to weaken the suit to the point where it's just naked midniter then it becomes a matter of knocking him out. or killing him. midniter can, after all, heal his wounds thanks to his healing factor. so even then the fight isn't over.

both spiderman and midniter think steps ahead in a fight so hard to say who has the real advantage. it may be spidermans home town but the symbiote knows the area as well.

midniter has tendrils, throwing stars and a nasty retractable stick.

spiderman has mechanical arms and webbing.

i dunno, seems pretty even to me thanks to the symbiotes weaknesses and spidermans sensors.

Alfheim
Originally posted by geshien

midniters' suit can heal itself whereas spidermans cannot.

Yeah and he has a healing factor even without the suit. He had hgis nick broken but got moments afterwards as if nothing happened.

Spiderman has problems with top tier martial artists all the time. Midnnighter is probably better than DD, Cap or Iron Fist without the suit. With the suit he would muder Spiderman.

geshien
Yeah and he has a healing factor even without the suit. He had hgis nick broken but got moments afterwards as if nothing happened.

Spiderman has problems with top tier martial artists all the time. Midnnighter is probably better than DD, Cap or Iron Fist without the suit. With the suit he would muder Spiderman.

i already stated he has a healing factor and that he's probably the best hand to hand combatant written.

but the suit still has weaknesses so i don't think that this fight is going to go all that smoothly for midniter. spiderman is very capable and i think he puts up a better fight than you're giving him credit for.

i do infact favor midniter a 6/10 odds but spiderman can hold his own and get a fair amount of victories.

Juntai
I'm so glad I told Juggs6666 about this moment and he got the scans for us all to awe at. smile

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Midnighter vs Tanks
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/Desert1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/Desert2.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/Desert3.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/Desert4.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/Desert5.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/Desert6.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Forgot about that . . .

Yeah Spidey's dead.

geshien
Originally posted by Juntai
I'm so glad I told Juggs6666 about this moment and he got the scans for us all to awe at. smile

holy buttered pickles, batman!!!

guy222
bumprav

complexbrother
poor poor Spidey.

8swords
Originally posted by geshien
one just might...

as far as enhancing vanilla spiderman to say it doesn't enhance all that much is a bit of an understatement...

mechanical arms, gliding ability, reinforced armor, audio/visual amplification (infrared and ultraviolet), cloaking, carbon filters to keep from getting poisoned, the ability to breath under water, and the ability to change appearance.

peters' aware of all his enhancements and is a smart kid. he can make the best of what he's got.

i think it's a close fight.

mechanicail arms, too fragile remember

gliding ability, wont last long,

reinforced armor, a suit that regenerate>>> armor

the rest doesnt give Spidey much of an advantage, plus if MN has the symbiote Spidey's signature spider sense is nullified

SamZED
Lack of spider sense didnt handicap him much when he fought Carnage and Venom, he doesnt rely on it as much as people think, had lots of practice fighting without it lately. Defeated Batroc, Scorpion, held his own against Avengers Academy while holding back, dodged bullets, explosions at pointblank range etc etc. So the question here - how much will the symbiote upgrade MN. If it turns him into a monster then he'll take the majority. If he wears it like a cloth and only gets symbiote webbing then SM takes him.

Digi
This is a good fight minus the symbiote. Now, Iron Spider is arguably Spidey's most powerful "normal" incarnation (no cosmic powers, etc.). So in a regular scenario, I have Pete beating Midnighter about 6-7/10, and with the Iron costume probably 8-9/10.

However, two things happen with the symbiote. The gap of pure physical stats is closed, and it negates Peter's spider-sense. I see SS as being key to fighting MNer, because for all of his calculative ability, he can't account for what amounts to actual pre-cog. Both of these changes are huge, and the fight swings violently back in MNer's favor.

MNer, no less than 8/10.

Mindset
Can't he just turn invisible?

Digi
Originally posted by Mindset
Can't he just turn invisible?

Good for a few strikes, at best. It also wasn't true invisibility, iirc, but more of a predator-like stealth mode. Once MNer has a bead on him, that advantage is over.

Branlor Swift
What if both of them turn invisible?

Mindset
Then Spiderman wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
This is a good fight minus the symbiote.

I don't know, once upon a time Venom was basically a slightly stronger, much more durable Spidey, but lately haven't symbiotes become Lovecraftian horrors that could bite Luke Cages head off?

I haven't really kept up with Spidey lately, but that's how I remember them during the Dark Avengers/Siege period...

pym-ftw
Can't the iron spider make a sonic pulse?

Mindset
Pete can beatbox.

So yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.