jobberseid and takion vs marvel team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
jobberseid and takion

vs

thor, silver surfer, quasar, beta ray bil, gladiator, dr.strange, sentry, hyperion, adam warlock, black bolt, firelord, stardust, terrax.

who wins?

TricksterPriest
faint

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
jobberseid and takion

vs

thor, silver surfer, quasar, beta ray bil, gladiator, dr.strange, sentry, hyperion, adam warlock, black bolt, firelord, stardust, terrax.

who wins?

I don't think js wins this time. Adam w/soul gem. Quasar and comp

xmeat
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
faint is there a problem mr.priest.

xmeat
is this not a fare debate.

TricksterPriest

no you just don't get it, do you? DS can solo the field. Dr. Strange is the only guy who won't die in the first barrage from him. With Takion (should have used Stayne as that makes more sense), it's a slaughter.

guy222

Can I ask u, what makes DS Jobberseid?

TricksterPriest
The only jobberseid, is if Jeph Loeb is writing. Not counting Avatars, Darkseid owns the field. And even an avatar with Takion can take a solid majority.

guy222
The only jobberseid, is if Jeph Loeb is writing. Not counting Avatars, Darkseid owns the field. And even an avatar with Takion can take a solid majority.

I like some stories by Loeb

Darth Macabre
Jobberseid? Wow, how utterly and amazingly clever. no expression no

xmeat
team 2 wins

Bentley
At least have some decency and give them some prep, only if Thor has the Odin force team stands a chance.

guy222
team 2 wins

Did u see the question, I ask

miraclethree
no you just don't get it, do you? DS can solo the field.

laughing are you stupid ?

Black Bolt's scream would erase DS from existence.

xmeat
surfer and heralds take takion down bb scream ko's everyone

juggernaut66666
surfer and heralds take takion down bb scream ko's everyone
Takion just uses their own power against them like he did to Kyle,Cap Atom,Flash Ds handles the rest.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Takion just uses their own power against them like he did to Kyle,Cap Atom,Flash Ds handles the rest. takion just a surfer ripoff from an inferior master that cant even beat supes.

Soljer
Darkseid solos the field. Takion would have a pretty good chance of taking on several of these characters at once, too.

juggernaut66666
takion just a surfer ripoff from an inferior master that cant even beat supes.
You retard Takion has nothing to do with Surfer.
BTW he was created by Highfather not Darkseid you idiot.

lionking
Takion has nothing on surfer now that he has his upgrade

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by lionking
Takion has nothing on surfer now that he has his upgrade
What the hell are you talking about?Takion owns any version of Surfer he is a living embodiment of the Source.

xmeat
What the hell are you talking about?Takion owns any version of Surfer he is a living embodiment of the Source. so that means he's over surfer.

juggernaut66666
When I see Surfer holding back something like the Godwave we can talk.

xmeat
When I see Surfer holding back something like the Godwave we can talk. godwave=overrated and surfer held the crunch energy to vanquish A&T.

juggernaut66666
So?
Takion has manipulated the energies of the Source.

Bentley
To be fair I feel that Takion is a bit overrated, but he still beats the Surfer.

xmeat
So?
Takion has manipulated the energies of the Source. surfer used the PC to help odin ressurect beta ray bil.

Evil_Ash
surfer used the PC to help odin ressurect beta ray bil.

So?

xmeat
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
surfer>>takion

thats so

Supreme being
Originally posted by Bentley
To be fair I feel that Takion is a bit overrated, but he still beats the Surfer.

Really? Because i always believed him to be underrated on this forum.

Bentley
Well yeah, he is underrated, I meant that those who actually know who he is place him way above Depero, almost ranking in skyfather level which is a bit higher than I would expect.

He is seriously underrated by people who think he can be taken by top tiers.

TricksterPriest
Nvr, Draco and Juntai seem to have scans, they can probably help change some minds in this thread. And Takion is skyfather level. He's highfather's replacement, which means he's pretty damn powerful.

Bentley
Captain Marvel is Shazzam's replacement, that doesn't make his previous version sky father. Just pointing that out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.