RoboCop vs Predator vs Alien vs Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xkalybr
Has this thread been done before?

Terminator wins.
RoboCop second.
Predator third.
Alien fourth.

Terminator is a supreme machine. Can't lose. It can learn how to use any weapon. Can't be injured.

Robo is slower than the rest, but makes up for it in strength and weapon aim accuracy. He can be killed if shot or slashed in the fleshy chin area.

Predator is a skilled fighter, but is flesh.

Alien gets some good licks in, but has no real fight tactics. It goes down.

Symmetric Chaos
Noncomic not allowed

I'd back Terminator.

Soljer
Which terminator?

T-800 (Arnold from the first two movies) would DEFINITELY go down to a predator's plasmacaster. Not to mention the fact that the predator would be strong enough to rip the metal apart, and much much faster than what the Terminator was programmed to fight.

T-850 had some extra plasma armor, so it'd definitely last longer. A wrist blade or combi-stick would still pierce that like it were tinfoil, though. And again, speed and strength on the predator's side.

T-1000 could likely be disabled by the plasmacaster. As would a T-X.

So...the terminator's ****ed.

Robocop's outer shell was pierced by some punks with a drill - there's no way it'd stand up to any of the predator's weapons.

And as for an alien? Well...a good predator has killed thousands of aliens. That's just a mismatch.

mykke
predator would definitely win this, terminator second

python99
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Noncomic not allowed

I'd back Terminator.

well terminator did have a comic based on the T2 movie and i believe Robo had on as well.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by python99
well terminator did have a comic based on the T2 movie and i believe Robo had on as well.

Read the rules.

Unless a character is PRIMARILY known as a comic character they may not be used.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Arnold Terminator kills them all.

xkalybr
Read the rules.

Unless a character is PRIMARILY known as a comic character they may not be used.

This one seems close. Sure they are all popular movies, but they have been comics as well.

Just want to see people's opinions in the fight and not trying to circumvent the rules.

Arnold's Terminator woud win this fight because he has no flesh that can be injured. He can learn to use any weapon.

Predator is the best fighter, but can be injured. T1 beats him.

Robo is slow. The Alien could have his teeth/tongue break through his facial shield.

Soljer
Originally posted by xkalybr
This one seems close. Sure they are all popular movies, but they have been comics as well.

Just want to see people's opinions in the fight and not trying to circumvent the rules.

Arnold's Terminator woud win this fight because he has no flesh that can be injured. He can learn to use any weapon.

Predator is the best fighter, but can be injured. T1 beats him.

Robo is slow. The Alien could have his teeth/tongue break through his facial shield.

You already stated that, but you failed to counter any of my points.

The plasma caster can and would DEFINITELY disable the Arnold Terminator (T-800 Model 101) seen in the first two movies.

The 850 (the Arnold terminator from the third movie) was upgraded largely due to plasma weapons that the human resistance got their hands on.

And all three of them would be like tin foil compared to the wrist blades/combi-stick - those damn things have shredded tanks!

Not to mention the fact that the predator is MANY times faster than the Terminator - any terminator.

All in all, the Terminator is obliterated by the Predator. A terminator may also be able to be taken out by an alien - their claws have ripped through metal before, and their blood would certainly dissolve the Terminator's armor.

First place; Predator
Second place; Alien/Terminator
Third; Alien/Terminator
Fourth; Robocop

python99
Read the rules.

I know the rules I am just stating fact but i get your drift big grin

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Arnold Terminator kills them all.

Sidious, he can't even speak clearly laughing out loud I did like the movie

Nataku8188
Robocop by a lot. Go read the comics, robocop is the shit.

python99
the showdown would be between robo and the predator

xkalybr
Danny Glover and Arnold did pretty well one on one vs Predator.

The Terminator, in human guise, with his weapons, strength and knowledge, I feel would win in this battle. The robot without the flesh always moved awkward in films, so that is why I say in human form.

Predator comes in second.

If the Alien's blood becomes a factor, that would usually mean that it has died and the blood splashed on it's enemies.

Robo is way to slow and that fleshy chin is too big a target to miss. He is out.

braz
edit

braz
Danny Glover and Arnold did pretty well one on one vs Predator.

can somebody say.. PIS

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
can somebody say.. PIS

No shit.

GOOD predator's have taken on alien queens hand to hand. Some Predators have lived on an entire planet SWARMING with Xenomorphs, fought all their life, and stiff survived. That kind of predator would obliterate ten terminators.

If we are taking Danny-Glover-Jobbalot-Predator, then it's not quite as fair.

jrodslam
Why do people keep saying Robo is slow? Hes not slow, but in the movies his RUNNING speed was.

1. Robo's reflexes are better than anyone in this balle imo.

2. His aim is beter than anyones here besides the Pred with lock on weapons.

3. Hes jus as strong as the 800.

Robocop is being underrated here. Although is armor was cracked in the second movie, les not forget that they were working on it for hours. Also, they only cracked it at the joints.

Edit: If Pred gets plasma weapons it makes it harder for Term and Robo, but the aim they have is still superior. Hopefully they can evade the shoulder cannon and get some killing shots in.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Soljer
You already stated that, but you failed to counter any of my points.

The plasma caster can and would DEFINITELY disable the Arnold Terminator (T-800 Model 101) seen in the first two movies.

The 850 (the Arnold terminator from the third movie) was upgraded largely due to plasma weapons that the human resistance got their hands on.

And all three of them would be like tin foil compared to the wrist blades/combi-stick - those damn things have shredded tanks!

Not to mention the fact that the predator is MANY times faster than the Terminator - any terminator.

All in all, the Terminator is obliterated by the Predator. A terminator may also be able to be taken out by an alien - their claws have ripped through metal before, and their blood would certainly dissolve the Terminator's armor.

First place; Predator
Second place; Alien/Terminator
Third; Alien/Terminator
Fourth; Robocop

I agree

The only way that Terminator could beat Predator is if he got the jump on Predator first and shot him up. Predator has too much stealth and too many weapons for Terminator to handle. Predator wins this.

Soljer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Why do people keep saying Robo is slow? Hes not slow, but in the movies his RUNNING speed was.

1. Robo's reflexes are better than anyone in this balle imo.

2. His aim is beter than anyones here besides the Pred with lock on weapons.

3. Hes jus as strong as the 800.

Robocop is being underrated here. Although is armor was cracked in the second movie, les not forget that they were working on it for hours. Also, they only cracked it at the joints.

Edit: If Pred gets plasma weapons it makes it harder for Term and Robo, but the aim they have is still superior. Hopefully they can evade the shoulder cannon and get some killing shots in.

Their aim can't be superior. The predator has a 'perfect' targetting computer.

I don't mean to underrate Robocop - I never said he was slow.

But I wouldn't say he's as quick as a Predator.

jrodslam
Their aim can't be superior. The predator has a 'perfect' targetting computer.

I don't mean to underrate Robocop - I never said he was slow.

But I wouldn't say he's as quick as a Predator.

Noone is this battle has better aim that Robocop. The Pred has missed hit target a few times. Even when locked on.

I hear ya. I wasnt talking about you in regards to Robo's slowness. Its jus that people only see that he never ran in the movies and assume hes slow, yet he ran in the comics. Not much, but he still did it. Also his reflexes are carzy. He cause a sniper bullet out of mid air right before it hit Lois. With only 2 fingers at that.

Im not saying hes as quick as a Predator. At least not in running speed.

Kazenji
They've done this thing minus Robocop with the comics

Rick/Genis
So odd that I had actually started writing a comic book revolving around this!

Evil_Ash
He cause a sniper bullet out of mid air right before it hit Lois. With only 2 fingers at that.

Yeah, and he'll probably do the same with Predator's Plasma blasts.

dur

janus77
Predator
Alien (their blood is staggeringly corrosive)
Terminator
Robocop

Predator's got stealth, tech superiority over most of the combatants, strength, vast reaction speed advantage and superior skills.

Alien's got reflex speed, mobility, highly corrosive blood (and they don't have to be dead for them to bleed - check AvP or any of the Alien movies), claws and a tail that can slash through Robocop in minutes and most versions of Terminator too.

Terminator, the ones from T2 and T3 have brilliant stealth and evasive abilities (liquefaction/morphing) but their offensive weaponry is ponderous and not all that impressive in range. they're slower than the Predator and nowhere near as skilled.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Yeah, and he'll probably do the same with Predator's Plasma blasts.

dur

Not at all. However, the plasma shot can be evaded.

jrodslam
Originally posted by janus77
Predator
Alien (their blood is staggeringly corrosive)
Terminator
Robocop

Predator's got stealth, tech superiority over most of the combatants, strength, vast reaction speed advantage and superior skills.

Alien's got reflex speed, mobility, highly corrosive blood (and they don't have to be dead for them to bleed - check AvP or any of the Alien movies), claws and a tail that can slash through Robocop in minutes and most versions of Terminator too.

Terminator, the ones from T2 and T3 have brilliant stealth and evasive abilities (liquefaction/morphing) but their offensive weaponry is ponderous and not all that impressive in range. they're slower than the Predator and nowhere near as skilled.

Predators stealth would mean jack s**t here. He can be detected by everyone but the Terminator i believe. I may be wrong about that, but i know Robo and the Alien wouold have no problem detecting the Pred.

As far as Aliens go, Robo's gun holds over 120 rounds of ammo. We all know he doesnt miss. There better be lots of Aliens here, cause if its just 1, i reckon it would go down rather quick.

Robo and Terminator is being a bit slept on here imo. Their weapons give them a huge advantage.

King_Mungi
Terminator vs. Robocop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ltDTU1R8A

Terminator vs. Robocop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_sSsJBFvR0
===
Actually quite good

MightyEInherjar
Which terminator?

T-800 (Arnold from the first two movies) would DEFINITELY go down to a predator's plasmacaster. Not to mention the fact that the predator would be strong enough to rip the metal apart, and much much faster than what the Terminator was programmed to fight.

T-850 had some extra plasma armor, so it'd definitely last longer. A wrist blade or combi-stick would still pierce that like it were tinfoil, though. And again, speed and strength on the predator's side.

T-1000 could likely be disabled by the plasmacaster. As would a T-X.

So...the terminator's ****ed.

Robocop's outer shell was pierced by some punks with a drill - there's no way it'd stand up to any of the predator's weapons.

And as for an alien? Well...a good predator has killed thousands of aliens. That's just a mismatch.
thumb up

xkalybr
It seems that the Terminator that we are all thinking about is Arnold's Terminator.

I think that the T-1000, the morphing Terminator, would destroy all in this battle royal.

Bullets can't hurt it. Probably the Alien acid has no effect as well. Stab it all you want with the Predator weapons and it will simply go right through.

Predator is the most athletic and skilled fighter, but only flesh. The robot will get the better of it cause even damaged, it will keep coming. The flesh will give out first.

Soljer
It seems that the Terminator that we are all thinking about is Arnold's Terminator.

I think that the T-1000, the morphing Terminator, would destroy all in this battle royal.

Bullets can't hurt it. Probably the Alien acid has no effect as well. Stab it all you want with the Predator weapons and it will simply go right through.

Predator is the most athletic and skilled fighter, but only flesh. The robot will get the better of it cause even damaged, it will keep coming. The flesh will give out first.

The T-1000 would fare worse against a Predator than the T-850 would.

The T-1000 would be VERY susceptible to plasma-based attacks, whereas the T-850 (Arnie from the third movie) has armor specifically engineered to protect against plasma.

None of the 'traditional' terminators are gonna beat the predator here. 800, 850, 1000, and X all go down. Robocop is being underrated, I'd agree, but I still see him coming in last. I really don't think that the other combatants would have too much trouble with him.

Then again, I've only seen the Robocop movies, never read the comics. So maybe Im missing something.

LordFear
I back up the the Alien Queen Mother. She rips all of their asses up

King_Mungi
What no mention of T-1000000?

*cough*

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What no mention of T-1000000?

*cough*

The big liquid metal Spider? Jesus christ, put it away!

King_Mungi
The big liquid metal Spider? Jesus christ, put it away!

Oh don't be jealous of it, I forget how it got defeated but it was pretty easy from what I remember.

Kazenji
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Terminator vs. Robocop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ltDTU1R8A

Terminator vs. Robocop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_sSsJBFvR0
===
Actually quite good

or you could find the Robocop vs terminator comic book by frank miller

jrodslam
Originally posted by Kazenji

Yea, great series. Great fight. Robocop owns.

grey fox
T-1000 would fare even worse in this match then Governator.

The Alien blood is corrosive acid , the T-1000 however is just nanobots. The acid would eat through it stupidly quickly and is possibly a 1-hit KO.

Robo IS being underestimated here, at the end of Frank Millers Robocop VS Terminator Robo was holding the damn Terminators skull like it was a fuggin drinking cup !

jrodslam
Originally posted by grey fox
T-1000 would fare even worse in this match then Governator.

The Alien blood is corrosive acid , the T-1000 however is just nanobots. The acid would eat through it stupidly quickly and is possibly a 1-hit KO.

Robo IS being underestimated here, at the end of Frank Millers Robocop VS Terminator Robo was holding the damn Terminators skull like it was a fuggin drinking cup !

yes

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8963/rvst231wm6.th.jpg

xkalybr
Robocop is definitely tough. No question.

His big ole chin being exposed like that is his major weakness. The Terminator and Predator, after wasting tons of ammo on his body armor has got to wise up and aim for the exposed chin.

Robo is a goner with the lower part of his face blasted away.

As for Predator, he get blasted away from Terminators perfect aim. His flesh gives way and he is done for, unless he is able to blow himself up.

Alien is out of his league cause of the endless array of weapons the other 3 have. Think the movie ALIENS. How many of those Aliens died by gunfire by normal humans? Tons.

spidey-dude
which terminator ?

[BAW]Endrict
JUST MAKE IT A DARKHORSE fight and not the movie versions/

jrodslam
Robocop is definitely tough. No question.

His big ole chin being exposed like that is his major weakness. The Terminator and Predator, after wasting tons of ammo on his body armor has got to wise up and aim for the exposed chin.

Robo is a goner with the lower part of his face blasted away.

How is it that the Terminator and Pred is going to wasted tons of ammo on Robo's body armor and then decide to aim for the face? From that comment, you make it seem as if Murph is just standing there and not shooting back.

Robocops gun combined with his accuracy would easily eliminate the Pred. Plus, whats to stop Robo from shooting the Terminator in the eye to disable his vision?

Alien is out of his league cause of the endless array of weapons the other 3 have. Think the movie ALIENS. How many of those Aliens died by gunfire by normal humans? Tons.

Agreed.

King_Mungi

I have it, just posting a cool visual battle.

spidey-dude
TX from terminator 3 beats them all. or ED 209

Tassadar
1) Predator.
2) Terminator.
3) Alien.
4) Robocop.

Kazenji
Originally posted by spidey-dude
TX from terminator 3 beats them all. or ED 209

ED-209 does'nt count since he is'nt robocop

jrodslam
ED-209 does'nt count since he is'nt robocop

Technically, he is the first Robocop. Robo was made after the ED-209 was shown to be defective.

xkalybr
Originally posted by Tassadar
1) Predator.
2) Terminator.
3) Alien.
4) Robocop.

1) Terminator
2) Predator
3) Robocop
4) Alien

spidey-dude
Technically, he is the first Robocop. Robo was made after the ED-209 was shown to be defective. good point

Darth Martin
A Yautja with the right equipment is the last one standing.

emporerpants
1) pred
2) robo
3) terminator
4) alien

CosmicSurfer
Are there any images of an Elder taking on a queen in HTH combat? I find this hard to believe. We need a Predator respect thread.

Perhaps Soljer can make one?

jrodslam
1. Robo
2. Term
3. Pred
4. Alien

Robo, Term and Pred having standard equipment ofcourse.

Comicbook_kid
1. Robo
2. Term
3. Pred
4. Alien

Robo, Term and Pred having standard equipment ofcourse.

Finally!!!! Somebody got it right wink and knows what they're talking about....THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
Are there any images of an Elder taking on a queen in HTH combat? I find this hard to believe. We need a Predator respect thread. You read my mind... I want to see some Predator scans, or anything currently...

Master-Borg
The consensus is that the alien definitely loses...it's the only one without range attacks.

Now, the predator has speed advantage over Terminator and Robocop, but is much less durable than either. However, the pred isn't so fast as to be able to avoid getting hit by terminator/robocop's targeting system, and his cloaking is useless as both have infrared vision. I think if the pred traded shots with terminator/robocop, the pred would die while terminator/robocop would survive with some serious damage.

Now between terminator and robocop, they are pretty similar except that robocop has more vulnerable areas (human parts) which the terminator can exploit.

So Terminator is the ultimate winner.

MattDay
I think if the predator can get in close they are all screwed... the pred is strong enough to bat away robocop off his feet, cut the terminator in half, like they did in that crappy comic, and they are getting more successful at killing aliens in h2h combat lately, thats if the alien is still alive when the pred gets there.

1) pred - great speed, strength and plasma weapons
2) robocop - highest durability and good tech
3) terminator - faster than normal human pace, good strength to match robocop
4) Alien -fast, strong, may be able to take out one of the "robots" before death

Xplosive
Predator, except if we use T1000, who eventaully wins.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Master-Borg
The consensus is that the alien definitely loses...it's the only one without range attacks.

Now, the predator has speed advantage over Terminator and Robocop, but is much less durable than either. However, the pred isn't so fast as to be able to avoid getting hit by terminator/robocop's targeting system, and his cloaking is useless as both have infrared vision. I think if the pred traded shots with terminator/robocop, the pred would die while terminator/robocop would survive with some serious damage.

Now between terminator and robocop, they are pretty similar except that robocop has more vulnerable areas (human parts) which the terminator can exploit.

So Terminator is the ultimate winner. Actually it' the other way around. erm Neither Robocop nor the T-800 can afford to take shots from the Yautja. Granted that T-800 and Robocop have the durability advantage in this fight but they just have small-caliber guns. Robocop's gun shoots a 9mil round. Find that hard to believe that will be taking either T-800 or a Yautja down. Take this into fact the Yautja could just throw either some shuriken or his Smart-Disc Same goes for any other Yautja weaponry and it would swipe the other combatant in half just like that. yes The same goes for any other Yautja weapons those are just my examples of melee/range options. Robocop will have a hard time dodging it. stick out tongue and the T-800 is definately subceptible to the Yautja's tech. Everything in this fight is going in the Yautja's favor except durability but it could easily make the other two's durability useless. erm

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Xplosive
Predator, except if we use T1000, who eventaully wins. Not neccisarily, while bullets wouldn't do **** to it. The Yautja's Plasma weaponry and the Xenomorph's highly corrosive blood could spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E for it. sad

jrodslam
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Actually it' the other way around. erm Neither Robocop nor the T-800 can afford to take shots from the Yautja. Granted that T-800 and Robocop have the durability advantage in this fight but they just have small-caliber guns. Robocop's gun shoots a 9mil round. Find that hard to believe that will be taking either T-800 or a Yautja down. Take this into fact the Yautja could just throw either some shuriken or his Smart-Disc Same goes for any other Yautja weaponry and it would swipe the other combatant in half just like that. yes The same goes for any other Yautja weapons those are just my examples of melee/range options. Robocop will have a hard time dodging it. stick out tongue and the T-800 is definately subceptible to the Yautja's tech. Everything in this fight is going in the Yautja's favor except durability but it could easily make the other two's durability useless. erm

True, neither the T-800 or Robo can take a plasma shot, disk and possibly the throwing star, HOWEVER, they dont track and can be dodged. The predators element of surprise is gone here. Robos barretta(sp?) is custom made and would do some serious damage to the Preds body. Same goes for the Term who would be packing some high powered automatic(mini gun, etc). The T-800 and Robo would come down to h2h due to their weapons being ineffective, with Robo coming out as the winner. We've never seen the full range capabilities of the disk and we've seen mid range use of the throwing star. The Pred woujld be picked up by the 800 or Robo from a nice distance where they can already beging rireing upon the Pred and Xeno.

joesdabest1
Robo/Term wouldn't last 5 seconds against a Pred's blades. It would cut them like hot butter.

horrorwolf
is this movie versions or comic versions?

and T-1000 clears this during a short lunch.

Otherwise Predator takes this due to tech, firepower and stealth advantages.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Robo/Term wouldn't last 5 seconds against a Pred's blades. It would cut them like hot butter. Pretty much. It kinda makes the fight unfair. sad

Darth Martin
Originally posted by horrorwolf
is this movie versions or comic versions?

and T-1000 clears this during a short lunch.

Otherwise Predator takes this due to tech, firepower and stealth advantages. Already explained how the T-1000 wouldn't make it. T-X would seriously have alot better chance than these guys.

jrodslam
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Robo/Term wouldn't last 5 seconds against a Pred's blades. It would cut them like hot butter.

Would it really cut them that easily? I find it hard to believe that it would cut them like butter, but even IF thats the case, the Pred would never get that close to use it on them anyways. erm

jrodslam
Already explained how the T-1000 wouldn't make it. T-X would seriously have alot better chance than these guys.

If the T-X was in this, why not add Cain?

Darth Martin
Would it really cut them that easily? I find it hard to believe that it would cut them like butter, but even IF thats the case, the Pred would never get that close to use it on them anyways. erm Yea it really would. Have you seen what they do to tanks? The Combi-Stick in AVP just destroyed a wall when the Yautja stabbed that black dude trapped in the Netgun. Seriously Robocop has no chance. Any of the Yautja's weapons will destroy him. The Netgun will pin him to a wall and he won't be able to get out. If he struggles in it he dies. Robocop has never showed the speed or agility enough to dodge a tracked Plasma Caster shot. And even if he does, it's not like it only shoots one time. You just shoot it again. I seriously doubt Robocop can take shots from a Minigun(expect the T-800 to bring one) seeing as to how bad ED-209 ****ed him up in that one dude's office. Robocop's piss poor 9mill won't scratch the T-800's titanium/tungsten battle chasis. Watch the Terminator movies. In the Galleria Mall in T2 the T-1000 9mill Barreta rounds did absolutely **** to the the T-800. Robocop taking a Terminator in H2H combat?! What the f**k? Did you see T3 and how the T-850(different model but works here) fighting the T-X in the bathroom. Robocop was not built to engage in combat like that. BRUTAL! Dude I know you like Robocop, but I seriously see no chance for him in this fight.

jrodslam
Yea it really would. Have you seen what they do to tanks? The Combi-Stick in AVP just destroyed a wall when the Yautja stabbed that black dude trapped in the Netgun.

No i havent seen what they do to tanks, but i would like to. Scans? As far as the spear going through stone in AvP, the stone was super old. Certuries. I bet it would break if Robo, Term or the pred punched it.

Seriously Robocop has no chance. Any of the Yautja's weapons will destroy him. The Netgun will pin him to a wall and he won't be able to get out. If he struggles in it he dies.

I wouldnt say Robo has no chance. We dont know the full range of the net gun considering it was used at mid to close range on both movies. Robo would have been spotted him before he was even in range to use it. True if Robo were to get caught in it, it owuldnt be good.

Robocop has never showed the speed or agility enough to dodge a tracked Plasma Caster shot. And even if he does, it's not like it only shoots one time. You just shoot it again.

Robocop has shown the speed to catch a sniper bullet from a block away with 2 fingers. Secondly, since when does the plasma caster track? Only in the PC game it tracks. Hasnt dont so in any of the movies. It only locks on. Also have you seen Robocop 2? The cannon that Cain had on his shoulder was shot off. Robo would no doubts do the same to the Pred.

I seriously doubt Robocop can take shots from a Minigun(expect the T-800 to bring one) seeing as to how bad ED-209 ****ed him up in that one dude's office. Robocop's piss poor 9mill won't scratch the T-800's titanium/tungsten battle chasis. Watch the Terminator movies. In the Galleria Mall in T2 the T-1000 9mill Barreta rounds did absolutely **** to the the T-800. Robocop taking a Terminator in H2H combat?! What the f**k? Did you see T3 and how the T-850(different model but works here) fighting the T-X in the bathroom. Robocop was not built to engage in combat like that. BRUTAL! Dude I know you like Robocop, but I seriously see no chance for him in this fight.

It seems you didnt see the Robo movies. Cain had a minigun and Robocop took it. Secondly, the Ed-209's arent armed with miniguns. They are cannons. Robos beretta is a modified version and although it wouldnt do much the 800's armor, it would do damage the the eyes. At over 120 rounds from one clip, PLUS better aim than the T-1000, Robo would be more effective with his weapon than the T-1000 was with his 9mm. As far as h2h goes, in the movies Robo was not engaging in h2h combat due to the man in the suit not being very mobile in it. Thats why we saw no running and such. In the comics, Robo is more mobile. In the comics vs the Terms he had a chance indeed. And if you wanna go by movies, Robo showed to be more durable than the 800 as well. Falling from the OCP building (highest building in Detroit), through the street down to the gas pipeline and getting blown up multiple times compared to the Terminator who sustained heavy injuries while getting blown up while in a truck isnt a contest. True i like Robo, but its others who are underestimating him.

snoopdogg
1. Predator
2. Terminator
3. Robocop
4. Alien

Basing my opinion of movie versions. In the comics a Predators weapons(disc and plasma caster) were more than enough to decapitate a T-850.

jrodslam
Plasma caster has been known to either miss or barely hit their target (Pred 1 and 2). It doesnt track and can be disabled via damage. Disk doesnt track either.

whati wanna ask is what weapons does the Pred get here again? I ask because if Pred get multi weapons, does Robo and the Terminator get multiple weapons as well?

Im sorry if this has been answered already, but im too lazy to go back and search the pages.

snoopdogg
A Predator may miss in the movies but in comics it rarely happens with the plasma caster or the disc.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
A Predator may miss in the movies but in comics it rarely happens with the plasma caster or the disc.

Ahh, but Robo never misses. big grin

I do hear what youre saying though. Just so people dont think i believe otherwise, i DO agree that IF the plasma caster hit Robo or the Term, it would cause serious damage and possibly dstroy them. The disk would do damage as well, but not as much as the cannon.

snoopdogg
In the comic I was referring to a Terminator pulled a gun on a Predator and he took his head off with a disc and followed up with a shot from plasma caster before his head hit the ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.