Sean Matsuda Vs Rainbow Mika

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
KA-BOOMMMM!!!! The sound of mika jumping of the top rope and landing on her battered opponent echoed through the beach.

Her Gigantic bossums engulfed her opponents face, as he squirmed to break free. He raised his hands in a distraught maner before dropping them and losing consciousness. Mika slowly rose to her feet, and glared at her fallen opponent. Her expression showed signs of disappointment, and frustration. She wiped the sweat from off her brow and began to motion toward the turnbuckle. The sun was beating heavily and many people were flocked on the beach to cool off. A watermelon vender, faned himself, whilst wiping the sweat from his forehead. His eye's were locked on the a small radio set situated on his stand. A sound eminated from the speakers, it was a weather report. "Todays wether will be that of many which will hit the southern regions ever since the heat wave has hit three days ago" stated the report. "There is an adversar warning against prolonged exposure to the sun, be sure to stay hydrated and avoid strenous activity" it continued. He adjust his posture to a more relaxed position, scratchong his head as he motioned. Hm, somebody should tell mika this, I can't believe in that in spite of this heat, she's wrestling.

"Oji -san, one please" said a voice out of the blue. The vender turned his eye's to see a tanned young man clothed in khaki shorts, open toes sandals, and a hawain shirt. He wore sun glasses and bore an earing on his left ear. He was of average stature, but his presence stood out amongst the crowd. The vender arose from his seat and opened his mouth to let say something, but was interrupted by what seemed to be thunder, this sound echoed throughout the beach. A few people froze in their tracks to investigate the orign of such a loud sound, it seemed like an act of nature. But, to their surprise it originated from a small makeshift ring.

Who's Next!!!!!!

The tanned man, obviously a foreigner did not moved. No, instead a grin appeared on his face and he beamed with glee. The Oldman found that percular, most strangers would be shocked by such a loud noise.
The tanned man lifted his sunglasses to his brow and let his eye's show. He oppened jis mouth and spoke, "Now, that I think about it, I think I'll pick that watermelon up a little later." There is something I came to do anyway. With that, ghe turned a full 180 degree's and began to march towards the direction of the voice. The oldman stared motionless for a few seconds, and then reacted abruptly. He, took a deep breath and spoke in a loud, but sound voice. "Oi, where do you think your going, don't tell me your a Street Fighter, are you going to fight against her". He paused, Sean continued advancing, the oldman sighed and inhaled and continued: "That womens a demon, she's beaten 50 fighters just this week alone.

Sean, stopped and turned his head. He grinned and responded, That's why I'm so excited...

Emperor Ashtar
Seans advance sped up until he was running towarrds the ring, He reached the edge of a small crowd which surrounded it. Mika had not noticed seans presence and scouted enerstley. Sean crouched down and with out notice leaped into the air as the crowd watched in shock. He landed right in the center, as if he was cat. He put his head down and calmly responded to his challenge. "I'll be your opponent, today"

TricksterPriest
thumb up Great opening. big grin Hard to tell. I haven't played much of SF3.

Remulous
What an Intro!

Sean's gonna lose. He's so much of an armature, he's comparable to Dan, although Sean has some great potential. He could be the next Ryu.

Emperor Ashtar
Meh, sean was outta character in the intro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.