Thanos vs Qabiri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Qabiri's the one behind Nate.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/xman41.jpg

He had great strength, speed, endurance, reflexes, and senses, vast psionic powers, could teleport through dimentions, and control various energies. He also destroyed several worlds, such as earth-235

Thanos: We all know who he is and what he can do smile

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Qabiri's the one behind Nate.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/xman41.jpg

He had great strength, speed, endurance, reflexes, and senses, vast psionic powers, could teleport through dimentions, and control various energies. He also destroyed several worlds, such as earth-235

Thanos: We all know who he is and what he can do smile

qabiri

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
qabiri

bumpcheers

golem370
Thanos

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos

thanos can beat one who was said to be on galactus' level

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by guy222
thanos can beat one who was said to be on galactus' level confused

Mider999
what i dont like about marvel comics is that so many people are suppose to be galactus level, korvac, and even vulcan from what ive read on wiki or some where else, its weird, im not saying that qabiri isnt on that level but im just saying marvel might toss that around to much..........oh and what issue of x-man did this guy appear in?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Mider999
what i dont like about marvel comics is that so many people are suppose to be galactus level, korvac, and even vulcan from what ive read on wiki or some where else, its weird, im not saying that qabiri isnt on that level but im just saying marvel might toss that around to much..........oh and what issue of x-man did this guy appear in? Korvac has never been on his level, besides a What-If, and I know for damn sure, Vulcan doen't even approach Galactus level.

I don't remember this guy being Galactus level...

Kris Blaze
hmm

Prep-Man
Qabri.

guy222
i remember my post

thanks for bringing it back

qabiri wins

golem370
Don't count out Thanos.

AsbestosFlaygon
What makes Qabiri > Thanos?

Peterlane mk?
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
What makes Qabiri > Thanos?

The fact that he dimesion hopped while destroying earths casually. Thanos can planet bust, bust dimension hopping with his own power.....na

golem370
Thats how Thanos new about Hunger was I believe dimension hopping

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Peterlane mk?
The fact that he dimesion hopped while destroying earths casually. Thanos can planet bust, bust dimension hopping with his own power.....na
Thanos can also teleport, though he doesn't destroy planets while doing so.

He is one of the most durable mutants
(the Drax incident is complete PIS.. he should've survived getting stabbed in the back since he has even resisted reality manipulation whilst traversing the Nexus of Realities)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.