Takion vs Hal Jordan,Quasar,Silver Surfer,Star Saphire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Takion is enraged.
Who wins?

janus77
whoa... that reminds me, I still have the first issue of Takion somewhere ... gotta find it.

not sure, Surfer and the GL should be a big obstacle, don't know who or what Star Saphire is (hope she's hot looking though smile)

lionking
surfer does it by him self

Supreme being
Originally posted by lionking

no Takion puts up a decent fight but this is to much.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by lionking
Nah.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nah. yah

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
yah
Care to explain how?

xmeat
Care to explain how? simple jobberseid sucks and loses to supes takion admitted JS is his superior so he aint shit himself.

Wait that means superman can beat takion too. stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
simple jobberseid sucks and loses to supes takion admitted JS is his superior so he aint shit himself.

Wait that means superman can beat takion too. stick out tongue
no expression
You are a retard.

xmeat
no expression
You are a retard. only stating facts dawg takion beat gl, flash and a couple other surfer does that stuff daily evil face

juggernaut66666
only stating facts dawg takion beat gl, flash and a couple other surfer does that stuff daily evil face
Takion wasn't even trying to beat those guys and no Surfer wouldn't beat Kyle,Cap Atom and Flash at the same time.

xmeat
Takion wasn't even trying to beat those guys and no Surfer wouldn't beat Kyle,Cap Atom and Flash at the same time. yes he would he's done better.

Symmetric Chaos
I would give it to the team.

He could take any of them one on one but as a group I think they'd overwhelm him.

guy222
team

fangirl101
Takion. He plays with energy better than any of these guys. He can look at his opponents and instantly know thier history, powers, weaknesses etc. He can scatter his atoms around the cosmos and reform at will. he can bend reality and even step thru time to attack. He has enough power to push back upon the god wave for a brief time.

Ambient
I beg to differ.. Hal and Surfer control energies better than Takion and have counter measures for reality bending and time attacks..

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Ambient
I beg to differ.. Hal and Surfer control energies better than Takion and have counter measures for reality bending and time attacks..

Not Hal. Takion has control over the source, which fuels Hal's power.

If the same control extends to the PC, he destroys them with a thought. Even without that, he still wins. They lack the power to destroy him.

Erik-Lensherr
Takion.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Ambient

Surfer and Hal control energies better than Takion? Takion who can wield the powers of the quantum field, oan energy, and the speed force without even knowing how? Who can scatter his energy atoms across the cosmos and pull them back together? Who can use his own vast might ot push against the omniversal power of the Godwave for a brief time? Who shielded the heroes from the effects of the Godwave? Who can control antimatter as well as the monitor? Come now.

redhotrash
To use the ABC logic, Superman generally beats DS, DS beats Takion, and SS can arguably beat Superman. That however doesnt work here. I will say the team overwhelms him quickly.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Estacado
Takion wasn't even trying to beat those guys and no Surfer wouldn't beat Kyle,Cap Atom and Flash at the same time.

Norrin could and would.

Team FTW

Ambient
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If the same control extends to the PC, he destroys them with a thought. Even without that, he still wins. They lack the power to destroy him.
Lack of power? The team have a limitless absorb/power at their disposal in the hands of Quazar and 2 of them has no bearing to the source. Working together i think they could pull out a win or two.. We know that Takion is not completely indestructible..
Originally posted by fangirl101
Surfer and Hal control energies better than Takion? Takion who can wield the powers of the quantum field, oan energy, and the speed force without even knowing how? Who can scatter his energy atoms across the cosmos and pull them back together? Who can use his own vast might ot push against the omniversal power of the Godwave for a brief time? Who shielded the heroes from the effects of the Godwave? Who can control antimatter as well as the monitor? Come now.
Really show me Takion wielding QF, Oan energy, or speed force.
The other feats are pretty empressive but it does not show better energy manipulation than the 2 i mentioned.. Ie.. Surfer absorbs existing cosmic energy in an antimatter energy field or Hal trasforms energy beam to that of an object..

Erik-Lensherr
Takion pretty much cuts all of them from their power source, maybe leaving one of them powered to have some fun. smile

quanchi112
Takion gets curbstomped here in a spite match.

His powers have to do with the source and he cant cut marvel characters off from their power source.

carnage52
yah nah

TricksterPriest
"We know that Takion is not completely indestructible.."

Actually, unless you use the power of the source, it appears that he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.