2D vs 3D fighting game heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ron Mexico
On the 2D side

Ryu
Kyo
Terry
Haohmaru

on the 3D side

Jin
Akira
Seigfried
Hayabusa (DOA mode)

Who wins?

StyleTime
I know you're trying to include character from different games, but putting Akira there hinders the 3D team a bit.

Right now the 2D team has the edge.

Remulous
The 2d side is gonna beat the shit outta the 3d guys.

And not because they are 2d, because they are stronger.

Ron Mexico
okay. Bump Akira, add Kazuya (we all thought he was a hero in Tekken)
So now it's Ryu, terry, Haohmaru, and Kyo vs Jin, Kazuya, Seigfried, and Hayabusa

TricksterPriest
Still not enough. 2D wins even with Kaz on 3D.

judgement hand
sigfried could probably take ryu, but i don't know about the rest.

Sado22
Jin can take Ryu (calm down people. here have your inhalers. take a deep breath. through the nose and out of your mouth. easy.)

Kazuya will rape Kyo.

Why the hell is Terry fighting a guy with a zweihander?! terry is the Dead WoRf.

Hayabusa and Haohmaru...meh, dont know too much about busa boy so i'll go with Haohmaru.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sado22
Jin can take Ryu (calm down people. here have your inhalers. take a deep breath. through the nose and out of your mouth. easy.)

Well i'll agree with you on that since jin can turn into that demon form.

MadMel
maybe 3d should get nightmare laughing out loud

Kiros_VIII
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well i'll agree with you on that since jin can turn into that demon form. I don't think that'd be necessary.

Kazenji
okay if thats not necessary then tell me how Jin can beat ryu without getting a Anti-ryu about it.

judgement hand
if you go anti ryu here, remulous will turn green and start throwing things

Sado22
laughing
good one. where is he by the way? didn't see him around.

why is everyone chaning their names. Judgement hand i knew it was YOU (hand and grabbing go together don't they? rolling on floor laughing )

well anyway....

not really.
firstly Jin has lots of stamina, has three fighting styles and has mastered them. has great throws, reversals. his power was enough to KO someone like Heihachi who could withstand the honmaru blast (a blast so powerful it smacked him miles away and literally sky high) and he still came back to the tekken5 tournament without a scratch.
not to mention that Jin took on Hachi right after pwning Kazuya....which was right after he was tranquilized and chained to ceilings where the chains sucked away at his power and had been sucking his power away for hours by then. Jin is stronger than Hachi and Kazuya. kazuya and hachi can litreally pick up 8foot heavy ass robots and toss them like 30feet away without some real effort. Jin is stronger. do the math.

ryu picks up 2 boulders and that too after training with pauper godtier, Oro...and to be honest i don't think that would be a impossible for someone who can pick a robot that probably weighs a ton
and throws it away like anywhere from 20-30 feet away.

Kazenji
ryu picks up 2 boulders and that too after training with pauper godtier, Oro...and to be honest i don't think that would be a impossible for someone who can pick a robot that probably and throws it away like anywhere from 20-30 feet away.

Well it all depends on how much one of them boulders weigh whos to say both of those boulders put together weight wist is 1 ton ??

And as for Jin picking up a robot that weighs a ton and throwing it away whoopti doo does'nt mean he is the best.

Sado22
i didn't say it makes him the best. nor do i think Jin is the best.
the stuff you ryu-fanboys say when someone argues the "ryu is god" theory....

Emperor Ashtar
Regular Jin has absolutely no feats what so ever except jobbing. Devil Jin on the other hand does and is a more developed character.

Xenogears
Originally posted by judgement hand
if you go anti ryu here, remulous will turn green and start throwing things LMAO laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

*Puts in profile*
why is everyone chaning their names. Judgement hand i knew it was YOU (hand and grabbing go together don't they? rolling on floor laughing )ROTF

Ron Mexico
When I made the thread, i kind of saw the matchupas as:
Ryu vs Jin
Terry vs Kaz
( these four could be interchanged e.g. Ryu vs Kaz, Terry vs Jin)
Haohmaru vs Seigfried (weapon users)
Hayabusa and Kyo (for some reason, this seems unfair
BTW no Devil Jin, or satsui no Hadou Ryu

Kazenji
i didn't say it makes him the best. nor do i think Jin is the best.
the stuff you ryu-fanboys say when someone argues the "ryu is god" theory....

I'm not saying ryu is a god

Hell now your making shit up yourself

Sado22
ohh...feel the sting now, eh?
so tell me, where did i say throwing jacks around makes Jin the best?

how about beating a fire breathing god (Ogre) with his barehands? with tiny effort Ogre was smashing helicopters like there was no tomorrow. Jin did it with his barehands.
I would also mentioned beating people who can survive hugeass explosions, get smacking sky high (literally) and miles away into tombstones and still come back in one piece without a scratch.....but you'd get upset thensmile

Kazenji

You did'nt i mearly said that towards your thing about how jin can throw a bunch of robots around.

Sado22
fine fine. lets cut the elbow drops and chairshots.
Love & Peace! smile

~The Chaser of Love&Peace Sado-sama

shin_remy

how about beating a fire breathing god (Ogre) with his barehands? with tiny effort Ogre was smashing helicopters like there was no tomorrow. Jin did it with his barehands.
I would also mentioned beating people who can survive hugeass explosions, get smacking sky high (literally) and miles away into tombstones and still come back in one piece without a scratch.....but you'd get upset thensmile

hahaha omg

you and your stupid a>b>c logic again

example :

ooh jin beated that boss and he also beated another boss bla bla bla. ooh and ryu couldn't beat bosses in his own game.. that bunch of crap logic again

bosses in snk and capcom are a other lvl then bosses in tekken.

OGRE HAHAHHA ''GOD'' HAHAAHHAA

fake god!! that kind of bosses, do you compare that to bosses from snk/capcom!!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xenogears
Originally posted by shin_remy
hahaha omg

you and your stupid a>b>c logic again

example :

ooh jin beated that boss and he also beated another boss bla bla bla. ooh and ryu couldn't beat bosses in his own game.. that bunch of crap logic again

bosses in snk and capcom are a other lvl then bosses in tekken.

OGRE HAHAHHA ''GOD'' HAHAAHHAA

fake god!! that kind of bosses, do you compare that to bosses from snk/capcom!!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) That's a demostration of Jin's power, actually. What he's shown to overcome proves how powerful he is since the foes he fought battled at full power and was overcome by his own strength.

An example of crap logic is saying that he said Ryu didn't defeat bosses in his own game when he never did. He was stating who Jin's capable of defeating.

How many bosses in SNK and Capcom are capable of destroying planets since that's what Devil Jinpachi and True Devil Jin are capable of. Those two may not be canon but guess what, the SNK/Capcom fanboys on this forum like to use noncanon material such as: God Rugal, non-canon street fighters from an anime, non-canon endings and crossovers, Cyber Gouki, etc. Why not use True Devil Jin and Devil Jinpachi in topics? Reason is you'd get your shit pretty ruined.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Xenogears
That's a demostration of Jin's power, actually. What he's shown to overcome proves how powerful he is since the foes he fought battled at full power and was overcome by his own strength.

An example of crap logic is saying that he said Ryu didn't defeat bosses in his own game when he never did. He was stating who Jin's capable of defeating.

How many bosses in SNK and Capcom are capable of destroying planets since that's what Devil Jinpachi and True Devil Jin are capable of. Those two may not be canon but guess what, the SNK/Capcom fanboys on this forum like to use noncanon material such as: God Rugal, non-canon street fighters from an anime, non-canon endings and crossovers, Cyber Gouki, etc. Why not use True Devil Jin and Devil Jinpachi in topics? Reason is you'd get your shit pretty ruined.

HAHAHAHAHA OMG laughing laughing laughing

you're funny as hell

destroying planets hahahaha hahaha

everybody in tekken gets pwnd by toptiers from SNK and Capcom

even from the toptiers of Street Fighter and king of Fighters

edit :
AGAIN when somebody beats a boss in his own game doesn't mean he can go easy on bosses from other games

judgement hand
everyone has forgotten about sigfreid, he has a huge ass sword, and he wields it damn well, he would take ryu without too much of a fight, and considering how strong everyone else is, they just need to get in close, and they win, if it takes as long as it does for 2d guys to "trash the car" while kaz is wrecking huge robots with his bare hands,

TricksterPriest

you're funny as hell

edit :
AGAIN when somebody beats a boss in his own game doesn't mean he can go easy on bosses from other games

QFT. There was a time in this part of the forum, when a fight like this would never have been made. Because people would have seen it for the spite it is. no

Devil Jin & Jinpachi, PLANET BUSTERS?! What the f**k? No.

Remulous
Devil Jin, nor Jinpachi can destroy the planet.

And some one asked what Capcom/SNK boss can end the world, Orochi and Jedah can.

judgement hand
and neither of which are participating in this thread

Remulous
and neither of which are participating in this thread Neither of who?

Xenogears

you're funny as hell

edit :
AGAIN when somebody beats a boss in his own game doesn't mean he can go easy on bosses from other games Funny coming from one of the biggest Street Fighter fantards that still walks the face of the Earth.

By the end of T5, Jinpachi goes on to destroy the world. True Devil Jin is as powerful, if not moreso than Devil Jinpachi. Have you seen the epilogues?

Pathetic how you compare all the best of SNK & Capcom to only one series laughing Let's include Night Terror, Inferno, and Chaos as some of the bosses from Soul Calibur as well as the bosses from every Square Enix game. Now you have a team that will obliterate all characters created by SNK and Capcom combined leaving out the overpowered and lame DS characters.

Who can Ryu beat that Jin can't? No one.

Xenogears
If it takes as long as it does for 2d guys to "trash the car" while kaz is wrecking huge robots with his bare hands.LMAO

Darkstorm Zero
I'm glad I steered clear of this trainwreck for as long as I did... But this deservesto be mentioned

By the end of T5, Jinpachi goes on to destroy the world. True Devil Jin is as powerful, if not moreso than Devil Jinpachi. Have you seen the epilogues?

I thought I already explained this to you.... Both of those characters have NEVER and will never BE playable characters, at least the 2d characters you've mentioned are guagable and usable, therefore can be debated as separate characters, now I agree that they shouldn't be used to debate the original characters,unless stated by the OP,and non-canon feats are out altogether (S.Akuma's meteor crush for example) unles the OP dictates that they can be usedon theprovision that theopponent gets equal provision. Butusing versions of the characters that cannot be guaged and have to be estimated uponlike those two youmention is just wrong Clould so drop it.

Pathetic how you compare all the best of SNK & Capcom to only one series laughing Let's include Night Terror, Inferno, and Chaos as some of the bosses from Soul Calibur as well as the bosses from every Square Enix game. Now you have a team that will obliterate all characters created by SNK and Capcom combined leaving out the overpowered and lame DS characters.

Square Enix = Notfighting games, so no. AndI dunno who or which chaos your reffering to. Oh onel ast little tidbit. If Night Terror is there, Inferno cannot be smile

Who can Ryu beat that Jin can't? No one.

Bison for one. (Shot you down with a single swift blow! laughing )

Xenogears
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'm glad I steered clear of this trainwreck for as long as I did... But this deservesto be mentioned

I thought I already explained this to you.... Both of those characters have NEVER and will never BE playable characters, at least the 2d characters you've mentioned are guagable and usable, therefore can be debated as separate characters, now I agree that they shouldn't be used to debate the original characters,unless stated by the OP,and non-canon feats are out altogether (S.Akuma's meteor crush for example) unles the OP dictates that they can be usedon theprovision that theopponent gets equal provision. Butusing versions of the characters that cannot be guaged and have to be estimated uponlike those two youmention is just wrong Clould so drop it.

Square Enix = Notfighting games, so no. AndI dunno who or which chaos your reffering to. Oh onel ast little tidbit. If Night Terror is there, Inferno cannot be smile

Bison for one. (Shot you down with a single swift blow! laughing ) Using noncanonical characters is as far as I'm concerned. Somewhere in the versus rules thread mentions characters that are noncanonical aren't allowed, period. Using characters' moves in a game doesn't make them gaugable. The intensity and power of their attacks or what they can wreck will not be figured out by playing them in a videogame.

Did I say they make fighting games? No. Nowhere did me or anyone else compare fighting games exclusively. If Cyber Gouki is there Shin Gouki can't. In fact, I believe if God Rugal is there Shin Gouki can't either.

Prove how Ryu can beat Bison while Jin can't.

Darkstorm Zero
Using noncanonical characters is as far as I'm concerned. Somewhere in the versus rules thread mentions characters that are noncanonical aren't allowed, period.

Nope, the Rules only state that the threads have to contain characters that Originate in video games,
G.Rugal originates in a game = Check
Cyber Akuma originatesin a game = Check
DDB empowered Hayabusa = .... Errr.... Havn't seen him anywhere yet...

Did I say they make fighting games? No. Nowhere did me or anyone else compare fighting games exclusively. If Cyber Gouki is there Shin Gouki can't. In fact, I believe if God Rugal is there Shin Gouki can't either.

Read the thread title genius...

I was being sarcastic and I was joking... Take iteasy dude

Prove how Ryu can beat Bison while Jin can't.

I don'thave to, Ryu already defeated Bison... Your theone that has toprove that Jin can do the same...

Remulous

Pathetic how you compare all the best of SNK & Capcom to only one series laughing Let's include Night Terror, Inferno, and Chaos as some of the bosses from Soul Calibur as well as the bosses from every Square Enix game. Now you have a team that will obliterate all characters created by SNK and Capcom combined leaving out the overpowered Comparing all of Capcom to Tekken? We only mentioned SF from the Capcom side, anyway.

Let's not leave out the "Lame ass over powered DS characters" becuase my main mans Jedah will destroy everyone you just mentioned at once. And he's a 2d fighter.

Xenogears
Nope, the Rules only state that the threads have to contain characters that Originate in video games,
G.Rugal originates in a game = Check
Cyber Akuma originatesin a game = Check
DDB empowered Hayabusa = .... Errr.... Havn't seen him anywhere yet...

Read the thread title genius...

I was being sarcastic and I was joking... Take iteasy dude

I don'thave to, Ryu already defeated Bison... Your theone that has toprove that Jin can do the same... -I said somewhere in the thread it mentions only canon material is allowed. I also happened to find this:Originally posted by Lana
Originally posted by Stalker 360
ok lana was wondering if you could help me master chief came froma game and the books are canon but someone refuses them being canon because the contradict the game directly. but bungie have said its canon so can i use the books as refrence and to show chiefs power? I suppose if it's officially declared canon it is. Canon material is allowed. G.R. and C.G. = not canon.

-Sure seemed like you were being serious as opposed to being sarcastic.

-Or I'll just use your logic instead. Jin beat Kauzuya and Heihachi in a row, at a normal weakened state. Prove Ryu can do the same.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Remulous
Comparing all of Capcom to Tekken? We only mentioned SF from the Capcom side, anyway.

Let's not leave out the "Lame ass over powered DS characters" becuase my main mans Jedah will destroy everyone you just mentioned at once. And he's a 2d fighter. No, we is only me and remmy who were having that discussion privately. In fact, he said all of SNK Capcom, not SF exclusively.

Haha, and who of remmy and I said this was only a debate between gaming companies? Oh that's right, no one. Now I'll just take out Namco and include DC. I'll just use one being, The Presence. The Presence takes your main man as well as his universe out of existence in a heart beat.

Remulous
No, we is only me and remmy who were having that discussion privately. In fact, he said all of SNK Capcom, not SF exclusively.

Haha, and who of remmy and I said this was only a debate between gaming companies? Oh that's right, no one. Now I'll just take out Namco and include DC. I'll just use one being, The Presence. The Presence takes your main man as well as his universe out of existence in a heart beat. Jedah takes out more then universes, try dimensions, entire realities.

Jedah will still his soul.

Darkstorm Zero
-I said somewhere in the thread it mentions only canon material is allowed. I also happened to find this:I suppose if it's officially declared canon it is. Canon material is allowed. G.R. and C.G. = not canon.

D.I Ryu = Non Existant

And they are canon in theirown games... Besides, what didI tellyouabout this before? I said if the OP dictates that the characters can be used,then thats the canon used, thereis no way around this. this is why threads like Cyber Akuma vs ??? are allowed, or G.Rugal vs ???

However, in a thread that dictates Rugal vs Haybusa one on one, do you see D.I Ryu anywhere there? No, because he doesn't exist, has never existed, and until otherwise proven, never Will exist. Noncanon or canon.

G.Rugal on the other hand, has existed (Admittedly in his own game, but it's there), and as long as he is debated separately, or unless the OP dictates, then thats allowed.

-Sure seemed like you were being serious as opposed to being sarcastic.

Pshaw! stick out tongue

-Or I'll just use your logic instead. Jin beat Kauzuya and Heihachi in a row, at a normal weakened state. Prove Ryu can do the same.

Ryu did,after getting beaten by Sagat and Sakura, Ryu was beaten and injured, yet still defeated Bison.

Xenogears
Jedah takes out more then universes, try dimensions, entire realities.

Jedah will still his soul.
Haha, what? First I'm not believing that unless you tell me why someone else can defeat him under his or her own power.

The Presence is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. He'll effortlessly destroy all characters in the DS universe.

Xenogears
Canon material is allowed. G.R. and C.G. = not canon.

D.I Ryu = Non Existant

And they are canon in theirown games... Besides, what didI tellyouabout this before? I said if the OP dictates that the characters can be used,then thats the canon used, thereis no way around this. this is why threads like Cyber Akuma vs ??? are allowed, or G.Rugal vs ???

However, in a thread that dictates Rugal vs Haybusa one on one, do you see D.I Ryu anywhere there? No, because he doesn't exist, has never existed, and until otherwise proven, never Will exist. Noncanon or canon.

G.Rugal on the other hand, has existed (Admittedly in his own game, but it's there), and as long as he is debated separately, or unless the OP dictates, then thats allowed.

Pshaw! stick out tongue

Ryu did,after getting beaten by Sagat and Sakura, Ryu was beaten and injured, yet still defeated Bison. -The games themselves are not canon. Therefore, any character that originated in those games are noncanonical as well. If we go by that Ryu is capable of beating Onslaught in a game and everyone including the SF fans would now that's bs.

-If he gets beaten by Sagat and Sakura then what in hell makes you think he'll stand chance against Heihachi and Kaz? Also I said prove he can beat Kazuya (who effortlessly sent Heihachi into a coma) and Heihachi in a row after being weakened.

Remulous
Haha, what? First I'm not believing that unless you tell me why someone else can defeat him under his or her own power.No one has beaten Jedah.

The Presence is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. He'll effortlessly destroy all characters in the DS universe. Where can I find info on that, cuz I've looked every where and it says nothing about the 3 Os. Until he can make whole dimensional planes and absorb everything in them, I'm subject to side with Jedah.

Also, The Presence is not a video game character so why even bring him up?

Darkstorm Zero
Haha, what? First I'm not believing that unless you tell me why someone else can defeat him under his or her own power.

The Presence is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. He'll effortlessly destroy all characters in the DS universe.

You don't beleive just how much these last two posts of yours show your desparation, Firstly DC isnot a 3D fighting game,soit'sout, 2nd it's againstthe forum rules soit';s definitely out.

To answer your question, Belial defeated him directly, vaped his body.

Darkstorm Zero
-The games themselves are not canon. Therefore, any character that originated in those games are noncanonical as well. If we go by that Ryu is capable of beating Onslaught in a game and everyone including the SF fans would now that's bs.

Thats a gameplay element, not a character fact Xeno, don't try to stirr up bullshit arguments. You don't seem to want to listen, Well try this, there are no rules concerning Non-Canon Games or characters, only information that directly contradicts canon information, when debated separately, there is no chance of this happening, so just leave it alone.

If you have such a bad gripe about this, contact Lana, but be warned, if you do this, I WILL make sure my side of the story is perfectly clear.

-If he gets beaten by Sagat and Sakura then what in hell makes you think he'll stand chance against Heihachi and Kaz? Also I said prove he can beat Kazuya (who effortlessly sent Heihachi into a coma) and Heihachi in a row after being weakened.

Bison stomps all over those two in a hearbeat, thats all the proof I require. Ryu wasn't himself when he lost to Sagat and Sakura, he was brainwashed.

Yet after that, when he returned to normal, he defeated Bison and forced him to retreat, this is the Alpha 3 Bison, his strongest incarnation.

Yeah, Ryu has Jin by the balls.

Remulous
Sagat is strong as hell, at that time he probally could've beaten Ryu by himself.

Xenogears
No one has beaten Jedah.

Where can I find info on that, cuz I've looked every where and it says nothing about the 3 Os. Until he can make whole dimensional planes and absorb everything in them, I'm subject to side with Jedah.

Also, The Presence is not a video game character so why even bring him up? -You mentioned the other day he was capable of being beaten. That alone proves The Presence would disable him with no effort considering he puts out no effort at all, not to mention he is invincible.

Try answers.com; if you've read DC comics that talk about him, you'd know right away he's a being who can do anything that comes to mind; even things that are unimaginable.

Also, this was a private little discussion I had with remmy as already mentioned twice. There weren't set rules in that discussion smile
You don't beleive just how much these last two posts of yours show your desparation, Firstly DC isnot a 3D fighting game,soit'sout, 2nd it's againstthe forum rules soit';s definitely out.

To answer your question, Belial defeated him directly, vaped his body. -You don't know just how much this post shows your stupidity and/or your lack of reading comprehension. That discussion had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand, and was between only remmy and I, and it had no set rules in it.

-The Presence would take him out of existence while taking a shit.
Thats a gameplay element, not a character fact Xeno, don't try to stirr up bullshit arguments. You don't seem to want to listen, Well try this, there are no rules concerning Non-Canon Games or characters, only information that directly contradicts canon information, when debated separately, there is no chance of this happening, so just leave it alone.

If you have such a bad gripe about this, contact Lana, but be warned, if you do this, I WILL make sure my side of the story is perfectly clear.

Bison stomps all over those two in a hearbeat, thats all the proof I require. Ryu wasn't himself when he lost to Sagat and Sakura, he was brainwashed.

Yet after that, when he returned to normal, he defeated Bison and forced him to retreat, this is the Alpha 3 Bison, his strongest incarnation.

Yeah, Ryu has Jin by the balls. -It seems you don't want to listen. SNKvs.Capcom is non-canon for a fact. Therefore all characters that originate from a non-canon game is considered noncanonical as well. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it? Until I see anything saying noncanonical characters are allowed, I won't agree with you just to make you happy.

-That's not proof. If he can get pounded by a weakened Ryu, then Kazuya alone would crush him to a pulp. Kazuya's power in T4 was so great that a mere glare he gave knocked out Heihachi. Absolutely nothing says Bison can overcome Kazuya and Heihachi working as a team if it takes someones of Ryu's caliber to bring him to his knees, so don't start any of that shit. What's even worse is Bison got stomped by someone who got beat by Sagat and Sakura, and saying Ryu wasn't himself proves nothing. Jin had most of his energy sucked out of him before he battled Kazuya who was at full power, and defeated him out of rage. He almost killed Heihachi after that. Knowing that, he will beat the shit out of Sagat and he will effortlessly rape Sakura. Oh, and saying he beat Alpha 3 Bison proves even more how badly Jin would kill Bison, considering Jin overcame Kazuya and Heihachi in a row and Kazuya alone would rape Bison if it takes a weakling like Ryu to beat him. Added with the fact Jin wasn't even tired after beating both Mishimas.

-Considering all that's been said above I doubt Jin will sweat for the victory.

Darkstorm Zero
-It seems you don't want to listen. SNKvs.Capcom is non-canon for a fact. Therefore all characters that originate from a non-canon game is considered noncanonical as well. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it? Until I see anything saying noncanonical characters are allowed, I won't agree with you just to make you happy.

For starters, you've got alot of nerv saying shit like this while trying to legitimatize D.I. Hayabusa despite the fact that he's never appeared in any game anywhere.

Now, get this through your head, if it was against the rules, then why hasn't Lana closed any threads concerning them? Answer = because they are not against the rules = endof discussion.

Your breaking the rules Cloud by trying to get D.I. Hayabusa in despite him never being in a a game.

-That's not proof. If he can get pounded by a weakened Ryu, then Kazuya alone would crush him to a pulp. Kazuya's power in T4 was so great that a mere glare he gave knocked out Heihachi. Absolutely nothing says Bison can overcome Kazuya and Heihachi working as a team if it takes someones of Ryu's caliber to bring him to his knees, so don't start any of that shit. What's even worse is Bison got stomped by someone who got beat by Sagat and Sakura, and saying Ryu wasn't himself proves nothing. Jin had most of his energy sucked out of him before he battled Kazuya who was at full power, and defeated him out of rage. He almost killed Heihachi after that. Knowing that, he will beat the shit out of Sagat and he will effortlessly rape Sakura. Oh, and saying he beat Alpha 3 Bison proves even more how badly Jin would kill Bison, considering Jin overcame Kazuya and Heihachi in a row and Kazuya alone would rape Bison if it takes a weakling like Ryu to beat him. Added with the fact Jin wasn't even tired after beating both Mishimas.

And you seehow your imagination runs away with you? you askedme to prove Ryu topping Jin's doube KO feat, I provided an opponent that would literally obliterate all 3 solo. Jin was only knocked out by the tranquilisers, his energy wasn't drained at all... First,prove that any Mishima would defeat Sagat, then prove why Ryu's a low calibur fighter (So what if he has losses on his record, he has to challenge much higher competition than any of them). then tell me how Jin can possibly beat Bison, or Kaz for that matter.

Stop with the hyperbole and overhype Xeno, it's not becoming.

Considering all that's been said above I doubt Jin will sweat for the victory.

Now you've just proven that you overhype your champions so badly....

shin_remy
@ Xenogears

you overrate them very much. omg

top tiers from sf or kof are a higher lvl then tekken..

and darkstorm has made many points clear!

Emperor Ashtar

All of which fit under the catergory of jobbing. Beating a buttload of people isn't a feat if said persons capabilities aren't defined or is contradicted. Regular Jin Jobbed the living hell out of everyone because Namco wanted to introduce the devil gene they used Deus Ex Machina I.E. Jin.

Remulous
-You mentioned the other day he was capable of being beaten. That alone proves The Presence would disable him with no effort considering he puts out no effort at all, not to mention he is invincible.

Also, this was a private little discussion I had with remmy as already mentioned twice. There weren't set rules in that discussion smile
I said Jedah can be beaten by a full grown Anita, who is extremely powerful herself.

Also, the rules for the VG Vs section clearly states that the characters in VS battles must originate in a game. That's an automatic rule for every thread.

Emperor Ashtar
Belail Aensland can kill Jedah that's for sure smile

Remulous
Oooo...hell no, when I said that, everyone said I was wrong!

Sado22
ShinRemy, Jinpachi unleashes his fullpotential in his ending. And as he flies away, a note comes that says that he destroys the world.
so what are and TP finding so hard to believe?
which brings me to my next point....

why dont you actually say something relevanet to the argument instead of proving to us how much a moron you really are and how badly your english sucks. all i ever see you do is type "hahaha" and say that the other guy isn't making sense. grow a pair...heck grow just one for now!

the way I see it, Bison ran away after being hit by one move by ryu and then when that wasn't bad enough, heck Bison ran away screaming like a little girl just cuz he had to fight 13 girls who weren't even the legal age to drink yet!
and PLEASE don't tell me that fighting 13 girls>>being battered and beaten but still pounding waves after waves of heavy weaponry assualt robots made of armor plated bodies and carryiing weaponry. please don't cuz you know it aint so.
Kazuya and Heihachi battled wave after wave of those even though they just got up after getting their asses handed to them by Jin (who damn near killed them both)....and they weren't 13 robots...but WAVES of them after waves.
Bison=pansy
also in SFA2 Bison got raped by Rose...just one person.

Jin was knocked out by tranquilizers and tied with special chains that suck the very power out of him. In Heihachi's ending they tell you more about it where he's explaining it to Kazuya. as Heihachi said:
-they drain the very power out of you and even someone like Kazuya would lose his consciousness within minutes. now read carefully...JIN WAS THERE FOR SEVERAL HOURS. so how weak do you think he really was at that time. answer: very weak.

Jin fought a god. and beat him...with his bare hands. Ogre could shoot beams of fire, fly, had a snake for arm, horns, fangs and blew up a helicopter with flick of his arm. Ogre is a god...worshipped as the god of war. what more proof do you want. has ryu faced a god? no. ryu took on pansy Ken (a tier below him) and lost. so save it.
Jin later faces Ogre again in Devil WIthin mode where Ogre is even stronger and bigger than before. Jin won again. Jin even took on heavy artilary robots who shoot energy balls, machine guns and missiles and still won. i'm sure hadouken won't be a problem either.

as for why a mishima can beat Sagat. well lets compare:
-Sagat was laid out after a surprise hit by Ryu that scared him. while Kazuya got the same scar as a mere child after being thrown off a ravine (which was so far that you couldn't even see its bottom) and was still conscious...not only that but he was even climbing back too....AS A CHILD.
-Sagat got his butt kicked by a screaming queer like Adon, who couldn't even take one punch from Ryu and was KO'd. focused or not, fact of the matter is he was beaten.
-the day Sagat can survive a blast like Honmaru then come back and talk. fact of the matter is, sagat hasn't done nothing in SF except get pwned.

Ryu's a lower calibur because:
-little girls can put up a fight against him (makuto)
-he lost to people who are a tier below him or worse
-never beat anyone tougher than him
-can't even beat sagat
-barely beat ken
-has three moves

you know what, let me make it easier. Jin is better because:
-can beat gods with his barehands
-can hit people so hard they go 30 feet away (t6 ad)
-gets smacked by a bike and is scratchless
-has amazing stamina where even after having so much of his power sucked out he was able to outlast Kaz&hachi back to back.
-takes on lazerbeam shooting, energy balls shooting, machine gun firing robots and take them out without much trouble.
-is a master of THREE FROMS OF KARATE...NOT THREE MOVES
-is faster and stronger.
-actually wears clothes for a changewink

oh no, but dont tell me: Ryu beat Akuma right?
so i ask you. if ryu who has never even been able to beat Sagat (even as stronger Pscyho Ryu) was able to beat nonserious akuma, then why cant a man who beat a GOD with his barehands do the same?
akuam better be serious when he faces Jin. he isn't ryu.

and what does that mean?
so either bison is a pany or its ryu. your pick.

no yaoi fantasies now darko.

~The invincible Sado-sama

Emperor Ashtar
Oooo...hell no, when I said that, everyone said I was wrong!

LOL, that's messed up, but keep your head up.

Xenogears
For starters, you've got alot of nerv saying shit like this while trying to legitimatize D.I. Hayabusa despite the fact that he's never appeared in any game anywhere.

Now, get this through your head, if it was against the rules, then why hasn't Lana closed any threads concerning them? Answer = because they are not against the rules = endof discussion.

Your breaking the rules Cloud by trying to get D.I. Hayabusa in despite him never being in a a game.

And you seehow your imagination runs away with you? you askedme to prove Ryu topping Jin's doube KO feat, I provided an opponent that would literally obliterate all 3 solo. Jin was only knocked out by the tranquilisers, his energy wasn't drained at all... First,prove that any Mishima would defeat Sagat, then prove why Ryu's a low calibur fighter (So what if he has losses on his record, he has to challenge much higher competition than any of them). then tell me how Jin can possibly beat Bison, or Kaz for that matter.

Stop with the hyperbole and overhype Xeno, it's not becoming.

Now you've just proven that you overhype your champions so badly.... -Let's drop it then. As mentioned in another thread, Ryu is playable with the DDB. Knowing that, he can be used in a versus match because he has been seen using the blade in-game. In an FMV, someone wielding the blade with wicked intention transformed into the Devil Incarnate. Imagine what would happen if Ryu was wielding the blade and decided to become evil. Oh, and just be thankful that I'm using Ryu armed with the DDB and not the TDS, considering Ryu armed with the TDS is a more powerful combination with the DDB wink

-The only opponent you provided was one who would get mutilated by Kazuya, considering it takes someone such as Ryu to defeat him, and Kazuya would stomp Ryu without a question. Oh, and Jin was drained due to being tied up by energy-draining chains. Sagat beating a Mishima? Right. The day Sagat can survive a massive explosion to the face is the day he'll have a bit of a chance against Heihachi. Kazuya was defeated by Heihachi in T4 due to the fact Kazuya wasn't using his true power. By the end of T4, Kazuya used a glimpse of his power to send Heihachi into a coma. Kazuya is undoubtfully more powerful than Heihachi. A weakened Jin overpowered a fully-powered Kazuya and almost killed Heihachi right after. Jin wasn't tired after defeating both characters. Shows exactly how powerful Jin is even after getting most of his energy sucked out of him, and you think Ryu would actually defeat Jin? Don't make me laugh harder. What's funny is you're asking me to prove how Jin would defeat Ryu or Bison, yet you don't prove how Bison would defeat Kazuya if he was beaten by a punk like Ryu, let alone Bison beating Jin, Kazuya, and Heihachi working as a team. Oh, and if Bison just so happens to be able to defeat Jin or Kazuya, either one can unleash the Devil within and curbstomp him afterwards.

-Tell me one time Ryu or Bison used a glimpse of their power or gave a glare to defeat someone of Heihachi's level.

Xenogears
ShinRemy, Jinpachi unleashes his fullpotential in his ending. And as he flies away, a note comes that says that he destroys the world.
so what are and TP finding so hard to believe?
which brings me to my next point....

why dont you actually say something relevanet to the argument instead of proving to us how much a moron you really are and how badly your english sucks. all i ever see you do is type "hahaha" and say that the other guy isn't making sense. grow a pair...heck grow just one for now!He'll probably never change. laughing
the way I see it, Bison ran away after being hit by one move by ryu and then when that wasn't bad enough, heck Bison ran away screaming like a little girl just cuz he had to fight 13 girls who weren't even the legal age to drink yet!
and PLEASE don't tell me that fighting 13 girls>>being battered and beaten but still pounding waves after waves of heavy weaponry assualt robots made of armor plated bodies and carryiing weaponry. please don't cuz you know it aint so.
Kazuya and Heihachi battled wave after wave of those even though they just got up after getting their asses handed to them by Jin (who damn near killed them both)....and they weren't 13 robots...but WAVES of them after waves.
Bison=pansy
also in SFA2 Bison got raped by Rose...just one person.Cosigned.
Jin was knocked out by tranquilizers and tied with special chains that suck the very power out of him. In Heihachi's ending they tell you more about it where he's explaining it to Kazuya. as Heihachi said:
-they drain the very power out of you and even someone like Kazuya would lose his consciousness within minutes. now read carefully...JIN WAS THERE FOR SEVERAL HOURS. so how weak do you think he really was at that time. answer: very weak.

Jin fought a god. and beat him...with his bare hands. Ogre could shoot beams of fire, fly, had a snake for arm, horns, fangs and blew up a helicopter with flick of his arm. Ogre is a god...worshipped as the god of war. what more proof do you want. has ryu faced a god? no. ryu took on pansy Ken (a tier below him) and lost. so save it.I saw a clip of Ogre doing that in T3 though I barely remember it. Thanks for refreshing my memory.
Jin later faces Ogre again in Devil WIthin mode where Ogre is even stronger and bigger than before. Jin won again. Jin even took on heavy artilary robots who shoot energy balls, machine guns and missiles and still won. i'm sure hadouken won't be a problem either.Now wait until he argues that Devil Within is not canonical despite the fact that he constantly argues for noncanonical characters such as God Rugal, and brings up Akuma's meteor-destroying feat.
as for why a mishima can beat Sagat. well lets compare:
-Sagat was laid out after a surprise hit by Ryu that scared him. while Kazuya got the same scar as a mere child after being thrown off a ravine (which was so far that you couldn't even see its bottom) and was still conscious...not only that but he was even climbing back too....AS A CHILD.True.
-Sagat got his butt kicked by a screaming queer like Adon,I had to laugh at that one. laughing out loud
who couldn't even take one punch from Ryu and was KO'd. focused or not, fact of the matter is he was beaten.
-the day Sagat can survive a blast like Honmaru then come back and talk. fact of the matter is, sagat hasn't done nothing in SF except get pwned.Pretty much what I've said.
Ryu's a lower calibur because:
-little girls can put up a fight against him (makuto)
-he lost to people who are a tier below him or worse
-never beat anyone tougher than him
-can't even beat sagat
-barely beat ken
-has three moves

you know what, let me make it easier. Jin is better because:
-can beat gods with his barehands
-can hit people so hard they go 30 feet away (t6 ad)
-gets smacked by a bike and is scratchless
-has amazing stamina where even after having so much of his power sucked out he was able to outlast Kaz&hachi back to back.
-takes on lazerbeam shooting, energy balls shooting, machine gun firing robots and take them out without much trouble.Makes me more convinced than Jin's on a higher level than Ryu.
-is a master of THREE FROMS OF KARATE...NOT THREE MOVESPwned.
-is faster and stronger.
-actually wears clothes for a changewink

oh no, but dont tell me: Ryu beat Akuma right?
so i ask you. if ryu who has never even been able to beat Sagat (even as stronger Pscyho Ryu) was able to beat nonserious akuma, then why cant a man who beat a GOD with his barehands do the same?
akuam better be serious when he faces Jin. he isn't ryu.

and what does that mean?
so either bison is a pany or its ryu. your pick.

no yaoi fantasies now darko.

~The invincible Sado-sama Agreed.

Darkstorm Zero
-Let's drop it then. As mentioned in another thread, Ryu is playable with the DDB. Knowing that, he can be used in a versus match because he has been seen using the blade in-game. In an FMV, someone wielding the blade with wicked intention transformed into the Devil Incarnate. Imagine what would happen if Ryu was wielding the blade and decided to become evil. Oh, and just be thankful that I'm using Ryu armed with the DDB and not the TDS, considering Ryu armed with the TDS is a more powerful combination with the DDB wink

-The only opponent you provided was one who would get mutilated by Kazuya, considering it takes someone such as Ryu to defeat him, and Kazuya would stomp Ryu without a question. Oh, and Jin was drained due to being tied up by energy-draining chains. Sagat beating a Mishima? Right. The day Sagat can survive a massive explosion to the face is the day he'll have a bit of a chance against Heihachi. Kazuya was defeated by Heihachi in T4 due to the fact Kazuya wasn't using his true power. By the end of T4, Kazuya used a glimpse of his power to send Heihachi into a coma. Kazuya is undoubtfully more powerful than Heihachi. A weakened Jin overpowered a fully-powered Kazuya and almost killed Heihachi right after. Jin wasn't tired after defeating both characters. Shows exactly how powerful Jin is even after getting most of his energy sucked out of him, and you think Ryu would actually defeat Jin? Don't make me laugh harder. What's funny is you're asking me to prove how Jin would defeat Ryu or Bison, yet you don't prove how Bison would defeat Kazuya if he was beaten by a punk like Ryu, let alone Bison beating Jin, Kazuya, and Heihachi working as a team. Oh, and if Bison just so happens to be able to defeat Jin or Kazuya, either one can unleash the Devil within and curbstomp him afterwards.

-Tell me one time Ryu or Bison used a glimpse of their power or gave a glare to defeat someone of Heihachi's level.

Look, I'm not going to argue with youin circles yet again because your dense.....

I NEVER Said Ryu doesn't use the DDB, I said he never becomes D.I. for themoment that means that Ryu as the D.I is speculatory and CANNOT be used.

Too bad Bison wipes the floor with Heihachi As shown in this thread And really, why areyou calling the SFers punks? Ryu iseasily onpar with Jin, Akuma wipes his ass with the majority of the entire Tekken cast, only the Devils and Jinpachi wouldever pose a mionor challenge, and Bison in SFA3 is almost at Akuma's level, so you've just been given the flaming stick with your own A>B>C logic.

So what if Kaz can do that to Hachi...? Can he do ittosomeone ofmuch higher powerlevelsthan himself andwho also posesses telepathyand psychic ability? Thought so...

Xenogears
Look, I'm not going to argue with youin circles yet again because your dense.....

I NEVER Said Ryu doesn't use the DDB, I said he never becomes D.I. for themoment that means that Ryu as the D.I is speculatory and CANNOT be used.

Too bad Bison wipes the floor with Heihachi As shown in this thread And really, why areyou calling the SFers punks? Ryu iseasily onpar with Jin, Akuma wipes his ass with the majority of the entire Tekken cast, only the Devils and Jinpachi wouldever pose a mionor challenge, and Bison in SFA3 is almost at Akuma's level, so you've just been given the flaming stick with your own A>B>C logic.

So what if Kaz can do that to Hachi...? Can he do ittosomeone ofmuch higher powerlevelsthan himself andwho also posesses telepathyand psychic ability? Thought so... -You know, Ryu with the DDB is the same as Ryu as the D.I.; canonically, you can't use the blade to kill and not become the D.I.; since Ryu was shown using it in-game, we can use him in a versus match. Adding the fact that someone using the D.I. will turn into the D.I. means that if Ryu uses the blade, he will become the D.I., but for your sake, I'll drop it. It doesn't matter if Ryu becomes the D.I. by using the DDB or not (even though it's correct). It'll be the same either way. Oh, and Ryu being armed with the TDS is a more powerful combination than Ryu armed with the DDB.

-I did not criticize of just using A>B>C logic. I criticized of trying to use A>B>C logic when you criticized someone else of doing so. Neither did I call everyone in SF punks. I called Ryu and Bison punks. Also, Devil Jinpachi would kill Shin Akuma. Jinpachi can destroy the planet, something Akuma is incapable of doing. True Devil Jin is as powerful, if not moreso than Devil Jinpachi. In fact, just by extending his wings True Devil Jin wiped out an entire landscape within a few seconds. True Devil Jin would wipe the floor with Shin Akuma.

Darkstorm Zero
Listen, I'm not going to debate that anymore, Ryu never wielded the weapon canonically anyways,and so falls into the same category as G.Rugal, Plus,if he's never killed anyone with it, then hows he going to becomed D.I. (Despite the fact that he never has..)

-I did not criticize of just using A>B>C logic. I criticized of trying to use A>B>C logic when you criticized someone else of doing so. Neither did I call everyone in SF punks. I called Ryu and Bison punks. Also, Devil Jinpachi would kill Shin Akuma. Jinpachi can destroy the planet, something which Akuma is incapable of doing. True Devil Jin is as powerful, if not moreso than Devil Jinpachi. In fact, just by extending his wings True Devil Jin wiped out an entire landscape within a few seconds. True Devil Jin would wipe the floor with Shin Akuma.

Why did you call Ryu and Bison Punks then?

Neither can be used, unless you also want ShinAkuma's non canon info to be admissable,in which case Shin can destroy planet busting comets with a punch...Yeah... Shin kills both of them with little effort.

Also, TDJ never flattened the landscape (Rocks are still jagged and standing) All he did was levitate pebbles.

TricksterPriest
The whole stems from the fact that throughout his stay in this part of the forum, Cloud has never once, without a huge shitfest or outright dodging the issue, admitted that Hayabusa loses.

He constantly pulls the same bullshit about Tekken, Jinpachi, etc, etc, etc.

the thing about Shin Gouki is, that non-canon feat? He's probably powerful enough to actually do that. whistle

You have provided NOTHING to suggest that Jinpachi can destroy the planet.

Neither Devil Jinpachi or Devil Jin are capable of beating Shin Gouki. Even Regular Gouki is dubious.

Oh, so just by extending his wings he flattened an area? Well, Gouki smashed Ayer's rock in one punch. And he sank a freaking island.

Remulous
No one in Tekken can destroy a planet or come relatively close. Jinpachi's ending is not canon and I know sometimes that doesn't matter (it still shows what the character is capable of). But some endings are outrageous.

Such as Bison's ending in SVC, he telports to space, and claims the world as his, you already know Bison is probably not capable. At least Jinpachi could have a feat with him causing massive destruction, like destroying a mountain or something, but he just jumps to straight destroying a world? I don't believe he is truly capable.

Xenogears
Listen, I'm not going to debate that anymore, Ryu never wielded the weapon canonically anyways,and so falls into the same category as G.Rugal, Plus,if he's never killed anyone with it, then hows he going to becomed D.I. (Despite the fact that he never has..)

Why did you call Ryu and Bison Punks then?

Neither can be used, unless you also want ShinAkuma's non canon info to be admissable,in which case Shin can destroy planet busting comets with a punch...Yeah... Shin kills both of them with little effort.

Also, TDJ never flattened the landscape (Rocks are still jagged and standing) All he did was levitate pebbles. -He kills everything with the DDB in-game.

-They're punks because stacks of evidence show that they're weaklings compared to characters with the Devil Gene.

-The day Shin Gouki can destroy the planet with his own power is the day he'd stand the slightest bit of chance against characters such as Devil Jinpachi or True Devil Jin.

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The whole stems from the fact that throughout his stay in this part of the forum, Cloud has never once, without a huge shitfest or outright dodging the issue, admitted that Hayabusa loses.

He constantly pulls the same bullshit about Tekken, Jinpachi, etc, etc, etc.

the thing about Shin Gouki is, that non-canon feat? He's probably powerful enough to actually do that. whistle

You have provided NOTHING to suggest that Jinpachi can destroy the planet.

Neither Devil Jinpachi or Devil Jin are capable of beating Shin Gouki. Even Regular Gouki is dubious.

Oh, so just by extending his wings he flattened an area? Well, Gouki smashed Ayer's rock in one punch. And he sank a freaking island. - I have in fact, in multiple threads, i.e. Ryu vs. Dante, Ryu vs. Alucard, etc.

- "Bullshit" doesn't sound too good coming from you.

- Which is not as impressive as destroying the planet.

- The T5 epilogues show it. Go look for them if you wish too.

- Sure thing laughing

- Extending wings takes no effort to do. Channeling all your power in one punch takes quite some effort.

Darkstorm Zero
-He kills everything with the DDB in-game.

I think your forgetting that Ryu never wielded the weapon in the story, only in a non-canon vs.

-They're punks because stacks of evidence show that they're weaklings compared to characters with the Devil Gene.

What f@$#ing evidence? the Jack crush fest and explosion? thats patheticdude, thats really, Really weak.

For one,both of them would anihilate the robots with ease, and not one would be left intact. 2nd, Bison destroys cities, DJ's power cuts a tower, big deal... His aura tears the bark off some trees... bigger deal... Right roll eyes (sarcastic)

-The day Shin Gouki can destroy the planet with his own power is the day he'd stand the slightest bit of chance against characters such as Devil Jinpachi or True Devil Jin.

Neither of them can do that Cloud, this is your overhype.. WHERE does it say eitherof them destroys earth?... Not at all. Jinpachi goes on to exterminate all life on earth, but not the planet itself. TDJ levitates pebbles... thats it. NEXT!

Xenogears
I think your forgetting that Ryu never wielded the weapon in the story, only in a non-canon vs.

What f@$#ing evidence? the Jack crush fest and explosion? thats patheticdude, thats really, Really weak.

For one,both of them would anihilate the robots with ease, and not one would be left intact. 2nd, Bison destroys cities, DJ's power cuts a tower, big deal... His aura tears the bark off some trees... bigger deal... Right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neither of them can do that Cloud, this is your overhype.. WHERE does it say eitherof them destroys earth?... Not at all. Jinpachi goes on to exterminate all life on earth, but not the planet itself. TDJ levitates pebbles... thats it. NEXT! - On the contrary, I'm saying he can use it ingame. G. Rugal is only part of a noncanonical game.

- Kazuya and Heihachi crushed them very easily. If Bison can destroy cities then why hasn't he used a city-destroying attack to level Ryu? What city has he destroyed and to what extent has he destroyed it? Devil Jinpachi and True Devil Jin's power can destroy the entire planet.

- The epilogues show them ripping apart the landscapes by simply powering up. In a matter of time, they would have destroyed the planet since that's what they were destined to do in the first place. Lifting pebbles? Jin was wiping out entire landscapes by extending his wings. Get your facts straight.

Kazenji
- On the contrary, I'm saying he can use it ingame. G. Rugal is only part of a noncanonical game.

Yep. Capcom made that version not SNK

He wipe a whole city out with the psycho Drive, People who have played the alpha games would know this.

Remulous
laughing Tekken characters can't destroy planets or cities.

Darkstorm Zero
- On the contrary, I'm saying he can use it ingame. G. Rugal is only part of a noncanonical game.

No he didn't... Back it up with proof then.

- Kazuya and Heihachi crushed them very easily. If Bison can destroy cities then why hasn't he used a city-destroying attack to level Ryu? What city has he destroyed and to what extent has he destroyed it? Devil Jinpachi and True Devil Jin's power can destroy the entire planet.

Because his base and the Psycho drive would have been destroyed. he completely vaped it. it was a crater.

- The epilogues show them ripping apart the landscapes by simply powering up. In a matter of time, they would have destroyed the planet since that's what they were destined to do in the first place. Lifting pebbles? Jin was wiping out entire landscapes by extending his wings. Get your facts straight.

They ripped no landscape Cloud, the levitated some rocks (Jin moved them fairly quickly) but the ground wasn't crushed flat. Whatch it again.

Destined to destroy the planet? prove it, where does it say this... all it said was thatthe world will never be the same, thats way off from saying they end the world... your overhype is getting sickeningly like Luffyjin...

shin_remy
i believe gouki is strong enough to make his uncanon feats happen

i think gouki is strong enough to destroy the world. maybe not in 1 time but i believe he can. if you see what he destroys with ease. what if he uses all his strenght. Punching the meteor was nothing to him. the meteor was bigger then europa. i believe gouki can destroy the world

but cause he never destroyed the world i don't take it serious. same like saying that Jinpachi can destroy the world. yeah right! i want to see that.

no words but actions!!

Xenogears
No he didn't... Back it up with proof then.How about finding the proof yourself, or how about I ask you for proof that G. Rugal is playable.
Because his base and the Psycho drive would have been destroyed. he completely vaped it. it was a crater.So why didn't he use this power when he was getting curbstomped by pussy-ass Ryu?
They ripped no landscape Cloud, the levitated some rocks (Jin moved them fairly quickly) but the ground wasn't crushed flat. Whatch it again.In Devil Jin's epilogue, the entire landscape in the background was destroyed in the video's time frame. The shockwave he created was increasing in size at a fast rate and it did not stop. It stretches to the boundaries of which has been seen in the video, and doesn't stop there. Devil Jinpachi was destroying most that was around him, and it doesn't even show him in his final transformation. After the scene was over, it said that he was still transforming. What he did was a result of ascending to the next transformation.
Destined to destroy the planet? prove it, where does it say this... all it said was thatthe world will never be the same, thats way off from saying they end the world... your overhype is getting sickeningly like Luffyjin... It might not've said destroy the planet. Regardless, what Devil Jin and Jinpachi are capable of is beyond Akuma or Rugal's potential. When has either of these characters wrecked landscapes by simply doing a power-up? Are either of them capable of ending all life on the planet? No. However, True Devil Jin and Jinpachi are capable. Gouki's best feat is splitting Ayer's rock and busting a meteor. To say Gouki or Rugal is on their level is just plain fanboyism.

shin_remy

Regardless, what Devil Jin and Jinpachi are capable of is beyond Akuma or Rugal's potential. When has either of these characters wrecked landscapes by simply doing a power-up? Are either of them capable of ending all life on the planet? No. However, True Devil Jin and Jinpachi are capable. Gouki's best feat is splitting Ayer's rock and busting a meteor. To say Gouki or Rugal is on their level is just plain fanboyism.

dude you have to stop!!! really

Gouki destroys landscapes WITH DOING NOTHING!!!!!!!

When he appears everything dies and rocks and stones are coming from the ground. his chi is everywhere. it is also been seen in street fighter alpha and in street fighter generations

Gouki only needs one opening and it is over

what is Jinpachi's best feat or true devil jin's feat?

StyleTime
what is Jinpachi's best feat?
I asked this exact same question in another thread. I've yet to recieve an answer. People buy in to hype far too much.

shin_remy
Shin Akuma pwns everybody in tekken
Unsealed Oro does the same
Gill too
M.Bison too and we don't talk about Sf Alpha3 bison
Sagat too laughing out loud

shin_remy
Originally posted by StyleTime
I asked this exact same question in another thread. I've yet to recieve an answer. People buy in to hype far too much.

soooo indeed youre right big grin big grin hahaha

WOW Jinpachi said that he wants to destroy the world hahaha, it are just words stick out tongue

Gouki said something like that too in sf alpha, who FU**ING cares, it are just words. i don't take things like that serious

Remulous
I have been trying to find where it say they can destroy planets.
I have reason to believe Jin and Jinpachi can't even wipe out a small town.

Sado22
go to youtube and type Jinpachi Mishima ending. i can't do that since my freakin PC is having some problemssad
you'll see it all there.

really? so how was it that Devil Jin (in an incomplete transformation) wiped out a whole FOREST. small town my @$$.

how's puberty coming along?

well its kinda simple really. there are a few reasons:
-as of now we don't know what happens in Tekken5
-Jinpachi is unselectable in the PS2 version of Tekken5 so no one can take him. this means no interludes where we can actually see his feets.
-Jinpachi is the newest edition to Tekken so obviously he has no particular feets. What was Akuma's feets in super street fighter 2 turbo? nothing becuase he was new then.

also if you want to know about Jinpachi's power, he can destroy the planet. period.

which dumbass manga was that from

that was a hullicination retard.

Remulous
go to youtube and type Jinpachi Mishima ending. i can't do that since my freakin PC is having some problemssad
you'll see it all there.

really? so how was it that Devil Jin (in an incomplete transformation) wiped out a whole FOREST. small town my @$$.

-I did, it doesn't say he destroyed the planet, or that he destroyed anything. I just says "the world will never be the same".

-For one thing, the forest wasn't that big and it's not like he destroyed it all at once, he went crazy and wrecked it piece by piece, it probably took him hours to wreck that forest. One more thing, the forest wasn't even completely destroyed, it just got torn up.Originally posted by Sado22

-Jinpachi is the newest edition to Tekken so obviously he has no particular feets. What was Akuma's feets in super street fighter 2 turbo? nothing becuase he was new then.
He killed Bison, that's a hell of a feat.

Sado22
by jumping in and doing it when Bison wasn't ready...sure.

you probably saw the vid of the crappy "pirated" T5 then.

this is going into Darkstorm territory. you're gonna argue with me if the forest wasn't big or no, though both of us know that it is practically impossible to know. the forest seemed pretty damn big to me. forest tend to be pretty big anyway.
also you don't know if it took him hours to do it either. stop being so biased towards 3D characters.
as for completetly destroyed or not, see the vid on youtube for T5 DR. when they show Jin the whole place is a barren wasteland.

StyleTime
well its kinda simple really. there are a few reasons:
-as of now we don't know what happens in Tekken5
-Jinpachi is unselectable in the PS2 version of Tekken5 so no one can take him. this means no interludes where we can actually see his feets.

also if you want to know about Jinpachi's power, he can destroy the planet. period.

I know why he has no feats. I was trying to bring to a user's attention that Jinpachi has absolutely no feats to say he can take someone like Ayane.

I never once saw a demonstration of this planet destroying power of which you speak in Tekken 5. You also already admitted he has no feats. Why are you trying to attribute such great power to him now?

Kazenji

Who cares if it was honorable or not he still got him jeez.....

Remulous

you probably saw the vid of the crappy "pirated" T5 then.

this is going into Darkstorm territory. you're gonna argue with me if the forest wasn't big or no, though both of us know that it is practically impossible to know. the forest seemed pretty damn big to me. forest tend to be pretty big anyway.
also you don't know if it took him hours to do it either. stop being so biased towards 3D characters.
as for completetly destroyed or not, see the vid on youtube for T5 DR. when they show Jin the whole place is a barren wasteland.

~The Invincible Sado-sama - This shows he's strong enough to kill him though. What are Jinpachi's feats...none.

"Crappy pirated T5", your killing me Sado! laughing

-The forest doesn't look that big to me, nor does it look completely destroyed, nor does it show how long it took. I don't need to look at Youtube over and over, I have T5 and I play it faithfully.

Sado22
lier smile

~The Lie Detector Sado-sama

shin_remy
laughing

HAHAAHA how lame '' the world will never be the same''

hahaha that doesn't mean he will destroy the world hahaha, i remember that gouki said something like that to in a sf alpha game. so what haha i don't use it as a feat, and it don't mean he will destroy the world ahaha

and NO it is not coming from a manga that he destroyed things around him with doing nothing. it is even showed in the animes.

and about street fighter generations, people think it is uncanon, YES AND NO. Capcom tries to bring the old japanese canon story back.

and street fighter alpha anime has canon feats.haha and they were still young there

Jinpachi is overated

Sado22
laughing

HAHAHAHAHAHA your such an asstard Lemy

hahaha you can't even type correct english. so sad hahahahahhahaha

such a F@G hahahahhahaha how lame
hahahha

AHHAHAHAHH

ShinLemy is an asstard smile

shin_remy
you are an @sshole haha who overates tekken

you give characters feats while they don't have feats roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

we will destroy the world haha

and if we prove you are incorrect then you attack that person on other personal things haha

you are funny

Sado22
HAHAHAHA

you never proved shit in yoru life HAHAHA

all you do is come and act like an fanboy HAHAHAH

even TP calls you a fanboy though he's supposed to be on your side HAHAHAHHA

oh and here's an oldy but a goody: you use manga as evidence

HAHAHAHA

that out of the way:
*here by refuses to stoop at your level*

~High and Mighty Sado-sama
P.S. i never attacked anyone personally unless they did it first....hell i even let you off the first time you attacked me. ask anyone

Tha C-Master
This is a funny thread...

shin_remy
you attack everybody and claims that they were wrong.

so what that i use some manga's ?

i already have said things that were true about sf alpha and generations!!

besides what's the use of saying that somebody wins and why he or she wins..!! i mean, if you choose for sf or kof then youre just a fanboy

points have been made clear. times back. now are those points wrong by the newbies like you!!

ABC logic HAHAHA

Emperor Ashtar
Actually, it's not really a bad idea to use some manga to see how the abilities are illustrated. Even though they are not inherital canon due to the fact they are not produced by Capcom.They still show us what the characters can really do without game restriction and Capcom tends to make some manga canon or even take part in their production. So, Remy's not really wrong.

Sado22
emperor, if all that is true then I can tell you that Kyo is so powerful that he can literally punch through people, or Iori can take on Orochi on his own, or Ryo is so powerful that he can cover the whole sky with his power, of K' can hit the sun with his iron trigger, that Takuma can tear Akuma's arm off and KO ryu in ONE move, that Terry beat Sagat in one move............and i can do this all night.

YOU attacked me first and I ignored it. you attacked me AGAIN and when I responded you've been throwing a hissy fit since then. also I even apologized to you (though you started it) and you responded by flaming me again.
name anyone on KMC who I flamed before they flamed me. if anything most of my so called "flames" have been misunderstandings where people either didn't read properly or took it in the wrong sense.

so what if i use ABC logic...only that I don't.

and so have i. you're point?

what are you trying to say?

~Sado

StyleTime
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
This is a funny thread...
My personal favorite are the quips regarding Jin's abilities...

particularly his planet decimating ones.

Sado22
sad
i sense a condescending reference to ore-sama...

~Sado

shin_remy
Sado

have you ever readed Snk vs Capcom comics? i posted a lot of fights in the past on KMC

and other comics and manga's. japanese ones and rare ones

Sado22
i have read many mangas shinremy.
i have the first 16 volumes but i didn't like it that much.

i also have all the issues of KoF99, KoF2000, KoF2001, KoF2002, first few issues of KoF2003, first few issues of Capcom vs SNK....oh and I also have all of KoFzillion and have read all of KoFOX.

if you want i can tell where you can download them, remy.

shin_remy
scool

give me a link big grin

Darkstorm Zero

Afterthis Sado, youhave droppedin my ranks from "respected fellow" poster to the rank of "condecending a$$hole..."

I had nothing to do with this particular point of the debate, so why does my name end upin your mouth?

Firstly, we don't know how he wrecked the forest, 2nd nobody knows how big it was, 3rd my original point was, he didn't flatten the area, and 4th he didn't do it by powering up as someone claimed.

If your going to hurl condecendance behind my back Sado, then you'd better do it with a better argument... mad

Sado22
first, i called you a moron on your face in the other thread so let it be clear that if i have something to say to you I'll say it to your face.

second, I was just pointing out here how this is going to wind up into another circular argument since neither rem nor me have any idea about the what's and the how's about that incident....just like you and me in the Geese/Hachi thread where neither of us can be 100% sure about either of our speculative points.

third, i actually wanted to change that later on but i couldn't thanx to that stupid 15 mintue rule.

but regardless, you have my apologies. i didn't mean to offend you or piss you off the way i did. my choice of words was off and its understandable that you took it in the wrong light. emperor and i go into our tussle for the same reasons. So here you go, dude....I'm sorry.
see ya.

~Sado

StyleTime
sad
i sense a condescending reference to ore-sama...

~Sado
I actually had someone else in mind when I posted that.

Emperor Ashtar
emperor, if all that is true then I can tell you that Kyo is so powerful that he can literally punch through people, or Iori can take on Orochi on his own, or Ryo is so powerful that he can cover the whole sky with his power, of K' can hit the sun with his iron trigger, that Takuma can tear Akuma's arm off and KO ryu in ONE move, that Terry beat Sagat in one move............and i can do this all night.

I was specifically talking about Street Fighter comic not comics for games in general, Sado.

brainchild81
i have read many mangas shinremy.
i have the first 16 volumes but i didn't like it that much.

i also have all the issues of KoF99, KoF2000, KoF2001, KoF2002, first few issues of KoF2003, first few issues of Capcom vs SNK....oh and I also have all of KoFzillion and have read all of KoFOX.

if you want i can tell where you can download them, remy.

~The Invincible Sado-sama Me too. I gotta see 'em. I didn't even know there were CVS books. Rock in 'em? You need to see those KOF:Maniax books if you wanna see Terry kick ass in a manga(w/that sissy punk @ss Alba helping him though). Did I mention Ryo gets his ass totally FUBARED by a lil' girl? If not: RYO GOT HIS ASS TOTALLY FUBARED BY A LIL' GIRL. & she did it w/a smile on her face. He was Mr.Karate when it happened too. It seems to be the canon for the KOF:MI timeline. smile

Remulous
Jin and Jinpachi can't destroy the world.

Emperor Ashtar
Jin and Jinpachi can't destroy the world.

Your underestimating the Devil Gene grasshoper

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Your underestimating the Devil Gene grasshoper Oh yeah, Ryo can destroy the world too then.

Sado22
I can destroy the world mad

google it wink
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

no really...google for "kof dangerous". you'll see a site by that name. its a pakistani site and the guy there has almost everything in the world there. go to the manga section. for downloading it you need an id though for the site that pops up.

oh and you'll be happy about one thing: Ryo gets fubared by Ryu in just one move in the CVS comicsstick out tongue
also Terry gets fubared at regular bases......but so does Iori. Kyo is like god. by the way WHATEVER you read there is bull...i just do it for the sake of killing time and since the art is nice.

~Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
My guess is,it's writers choiceto makeone or two characters godlike while making others piss their pants in comparison...

Sado22
well its a given that Kyo and Iori are godly in the mangas. they smack teams around with little or no effort, beat whole casts on their own and at one point Kyo could literally drive a car in godtier ways by making it do impossible sh!t just cuz HE was driving itroll eyes (sarcastic)

for the rest of the cast, you can divide the manga into two parts:
-Ryo is godtier
-Ryo is not godtier

in the former, Ryo is almost at Kyo and Iori's level. He stomps all over Terry in KoF99, has a stale mate with Kyo, beats Iori, and even impressed Orochi in one-on-one match. oh and in this thing, K right hand is a prosthetic one. if you make him too mad he'll rip off his whole arm and will have a hand made of flames. oh and whip is semi-godtier too while Shingo is extremely powerful, more like hightierroll eyes (sarcastic)

in the later, Ryo is a regular goon who gets pwned by second fiddle characters all the time (including Mae Lee). In this Terry manages to get some degree of respect but on the whole is still too human for godly turd like Iori and Kyo. oh and Kula is another semi-godtier who beats K to pulp on more than one occassion. K' is basically a talented kid in this one who tends to do godtier stuff if he loses his cool.

the mangas suck all sorts of @$$ but are good read if you can put aside your sense of logic and taste. the art, however, can be really badass sometimes.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Thats the only reason I bother looking them anymore..... The stories all suck so much ass juice, but the art is cool...

Sado22
i know. the art is really nice but the stories tend to suck horribly. do you remember the one in KoF2001 with the whole Dark Kyo thing. that shit was dumb as hell.
but KoF99 takes the cake really. Rebirth power! HAHAHAHA!!!

~Sado
P.S. did you see my reply to you regarding the "darkstorm territory" thing?
P.S.S flamed you like hell mad

Darkstorm Zero
I was wondering whereI had heard that from......... that shit sucked donkeys.

PS: yeah I did, apology accepted, I said that out of the worst possible anger I had had on these forums in ages, Cloud/Xeno just pissed me off to such an extent that I was either going to put him on ignore (Something I've never done before), or walk away from these forums permanently in disgust.
PPS. REE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EEE-ALY?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.