RoboCop vs Deathlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
The original John Kelly versus Murphy. Who wins?

The environment is a neutral city, devoid of any bystanders.
Opponents carry their usual weapons.

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
The original John Kelly versus Murphy. Who wins?

The environment is a neutral city, devoid of any bystanders.
Opponents carry their usual weapons.

Deathlok. Have a great weekend smile

ThePittman
Originally posted by guy222
Deathlok. Have a great weekend smile With ease

LordFear
Originally posted by guy222
Deathlok. Have a great weekend smile

hey buddy how are u doing?
have a great weekend as well if I don't get to talk to ya again

LordFear
Originally posted by ThePittman
With ease

you think its that easy huh?
wow.

ThePittman
you think its that easy huh?
wow. Deathlok has to great of a powerset and I just can't see Robocop really doing anything to him. Plasma cannon to a gun isn't a fair team up. wink

LordFear
Deathlok has to great of a powerset and I just can't see Robocop really doing anything to him. Plasma cannon to a gun isn't a fair team up. wink

Murphy has withstood some pretty powerful weaponry as well. His armor plating is very very durable. He lacks perhaps agility compared to his opponent but is very savvy in a fight

guy222
hey buddy how are u doing?
have a great weekend as well if I don't get to talk to ya again

I will. U be safe smile

ThePittman
Murphy has withstood some pretty powerful weaponry as well. His armor plating is very very durable. He lacks perhaps agility compared to his opponent but is very savvy in a fight While I have seen him withstand exploding ballistic weapons I have also seen his arm cutoff by a sword and I haven't seen him do anything against plasma or lasers. Plus Deathlok onboard computer would out process anything that Robo has.

LordFear
While I have seen him withstand exploding ballistic weapons I have also seen his arm cutoff by a sword and I haven't seen him do anything against plasma or lasers. Plus Deathlok onboard computer would out process anything that Robo has.

Deathlok does have a flaw/ He spazes out often during a fight. At least the original one. Furthermore Murphy's lock on system is pretty bad ass. Very accurate, but I do agree with you about the inconsistencies of Murphy's durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.