Darkhawk vs Deathlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
The original John Kelly this time against DH. I always enjoyed reading DH and thought that he was underrated. Could he take out this bad ass cyborg?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Probably

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
The original John Kelly this time against DH. I always enjoyed reading DH and thought that he was underrated. Could he take out this bad ass cyborg?

darkhawk

LordFear
this one is kinda tough but I am leaning towards DH as well

guy222
darkhawk returns

Aster Phoenix
At his best showing, Darkhawk would win.

psycho gundam
deathlok, adamantium armour and a big ass rifle.

Endrict Nuul
Deathlok would own Darkhawk.

leonidas
gotta agree, though it may depend on which deathlok. the latest one was a beast and would eat darkhawk.

golem370
Tombstone held his own with Tombstone. I think Deathlok will win.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by golem370
Tombstone held his own with Tombstone. I think Deathlok will win.

Was Tombstone hitting himself??

golem370
I meant Darkhawk he actually ripped the amulet off his chest.

Eternal Idol
I've been catching up on some Deathlok recently. I didn't know he could do half the things he's doing in the book, like run at a couple hundred miles per hour, hijack computer systems, lift in excess of 85 tons, shrug off an energy blast from a Doombot, and employ split-second multi-tasking reaction time. That's just what's been shown in the first 7 issues.

Deathlok ftw.

tkitna
I collected Darkhawk back in the day and I dont know why. I dont care for the character very much, but this match up would be tough. I'm still going with Deathlok though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.