See...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyogaHibiki
If you people are nice to me, i am nice backsmile

Sorry to spam, but had to raise my word on this matter...

juggernaut66666
I think most of us knew it was you.

masterbruce
Originally posted by RyogaHibiki

Sorry to spam, but had to raise my word on this matter...

I actually didn't know you were judge, you had me fooled. anyways, good job.

RyogaHibiki
I know... and i have admitted...

But if people dont calls me f*cktard and trys to get me revealed, i have no reason to punish the forum, and everybody are happysmile

RyogaHibiki
Originally posted by masterbruce
I actually didn\'t know you were judge, you had me fooled. anyways, good job.

Thankssmile

also, i was:

The Boxer
BaptizedAtheist
Chikorita
Criminalos

and so on

darthgoober
trys to get me revealed
What the f**k? Didn't you just reveal yourself by making this thread?
What a f*cktard....

King Kandy
Thankssmile

also, i was:

The Boxer
BaptizedAtheist
Chikorita
Criminalos

and so on
Everyone already knew that.

RyogaHibiki
darthgoober, i dont care about revealing myself, as saying this will make my survival easier for the future

King Kandy
darthgoober, i dont care about revealing myself, as saying this will make my survival easier for the future
I don't think making a spam threads going to aid your survival.

RyogaHibiki
Originally posted by King Kandy
Everyone already knew that.

Not baptizedatheist.

hell, i even saw JUGGERNAUT66666s friendly side!

RyogaHibiki
I don\'t think making a spam threads going to aid your survival.

yes. cause this informs people i wont spam if theyre not mean for the futuresmile

King Kandy
yes. cause this informs people i wont spam if theyre not mean for the futuresmile
Yeah... But you ALREADY spammed.

King Kandy
Not baptizedatheist.

I saw through that one, too.

RyogaHibiki
Yeah... But you ALREADY spammed.

to constantate it is the last timewink
if people are nice to me for the future, this will STAY the last spam from The Judgesmile

RyogaHibiki
I saw through that one, too.

No, you didnt

Devil Lance
if people are nice to me for the future, this will STAY the last spam from The Judgesmile

hi Judge how are you doing smile

darthgoober
So your basically saying that if people don't stop pointing you out your going to bully us into submission with spam?

Bentley
Gobber, I'm glad you are not in charge of the diplomacy of my country.

[BAW]Endrict
POOFTER and RETARDED.

RyogaHibiki
Originally posted by Devil Lance
hi Judge how are you doing smile

Okay, how about you?big grin

Endless Mike
*sigh*

RyogaHibiki
Originally posted by darthgoober
So your basically saying that if people don\'t stop pointing you out your going to bully us into submission with spam?

Yeah, kind ofsmile

Bentley
I'm nice to him when he is behaving, the rest of the time I just ignore him like people told me to, everybody wins with, respect and stuff... Except Storm against Magneto, she can't win at all.

Devil Lance
Okay, how about you?big grin

I'm okay
I just started my Spring break smile

RyogaHibiki
Originally posted by Devil Lance
I\'m okay
I just started my Spring break smile

Coolsmile
Mine is ending soonsad

spidermonkey
Too bad spam never devastated me.

juggernaut66666
Not baptizedatheist.

That one was obvious as well.

RyogaHibiki
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
That one was obvious as well.

I never thought i should say this to Juggernaut66666, but...

Your a retardsmile

You didnt knew i was him, you talked to me like a complete stranger and you always reveal me when you know who i amsmile

juggernaut66666
Nah the way you were talking about sports and fighting it was too obvious.I just got tired of the mocking.I don't care anymore.

CasanoVa
Hey Judge, I see you owned up then? I for once didn't oust you, but I knew it was you from your typing once again. It's got alot better though, well done smile

RyogaHibiki
There many people who talks about fighting??

ALL IN HERE DOES SO! geekfighting, maybe, but still fighting!

and if you dont care... i lost a great enemysmile
in the end, i won our personal warsmile
in the end, you gave up... i remember, you swore you would hunt my socks downsmile

darthgoober
Originally posted by Bentley
Gobber, I'm glad you are not in charge of the diplomacy of my country.
Sorry but I don't see the point in wasting diplomacy on a trolling sock who has nothing better to do with his time than to "punish" the members of an Internet forum with spam because they won't let him join in any reindeer games.

Yeah, kind ofsmile
Oh, I quiver with fear........ laughing out loud

RyogaHibiki
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Hey Judge, I see you owned up then? I for once didn\'t oust you, but I knew it was you from your typing once again. It\'s got alot better though, well done smile

Yes, my typing has increased...
Since i joined KMC, i have gotten 2 more characters in spellingsmile

and i can own if i want tosmile

thanks, ftwwink

juggernaut66666
I don't need to "hunt" you since you reveal your self with your grammar and such the moment you created the "fighting style" thread I knew it was you.

Sam Z
Thankssmile

also, i was:

The Boxer
BaptizedAtheist
Chikorita
Criminalos

and so on

I only had pleasure of talking to The Boxer. And man, that was too obvious. Seriously.
I mean you said you can beat Robin with your superior boxing skills, kinda reminds of the gang-war thing.
Hell, haven't you watched Teen Titans show?!

RyogaHibiki
Sorry but I don\'t see the point in wasting diplomacy on a trolling sock who has nothing better to do with his time than to \"punish\" the members of an Internet forum with spam because they won\'t let him join in any reindeer games.

Look what happened to www.pokemopolis.net/forum because of mesmile

RyogaHibiki
Originally posted by Sam Z
I only had pleasure of talking to The Boxer. And man, that was too obvious. Seriously.
I mean you said you can beat Robin with your superior boxing skills, kinda reminds of the gang-war thing.
Hell, haven\'t you watched Teen Titans show?!

What do you get when you mixes manga with us comics???
crap
teen titans is a irritating show. but i can own that robin.
i still believe so

RyogaHibiki
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I don\'t need to \"hunt\" you since you reveal your self with your grammar and such the moment you created the \"fighting style\" thread I knew it was you.

shit.... i got owned...

darthgoober
Look what happened to www.pokemopolis.net/forum because of mesmile
Wow, are you actually admitting that your so pathetic that you felt the need to spam up a POKEMON forum.... laughing out loud

RyogaHibiki
I took REVENGE on Pokemopolissmile

I have three goalssmile

KMC
Pokemopolis
Avengers Mansion (Which me and RIck got closedbig grin)

Sam Z
What do you get when you mixes manga with us comics???
crap
teen titans is a irritating show. but i can own that robin.
i still believe so

And I liked the show. sad T'was funny.
And dude, if you tried to fight Robin, ANY Robin of ANY age you'd be killed in 2 seconds.

juggernaut66666
Wow, are you actually admitting that your so pathetic that you felt the need to spam up a POKEMON forum.... laughing out loud
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

RyogaHibiki
And I liked the show. sad T\'was funny.
And dude, if you tried to fight Robin, ANY Robin of ANY age you\'d be killed in 2 seconds.

I would be totally ocncentrated and stay defensive until he attacks, where i takes one hit to grab him and win in a floor fight because i knows pressure points and is bigger and heavier than him

darthgoober
I took REVENGE on Pokemopolissmile

I have three goalssmile

KMC
Pokemopolis
Avengers Mansion (Which me and RIck got closedbig grin)
Well as I've already said...

RyogaHibiki
darthgoober, you shouldsmile

Priest
Thankssmile

also, i was:

The Boxer

Ha! i knew that was u

RyogaHibiki
Originally posted by Priest
Ha! i knew that was u

I am always either related to philosophy or martial artssmile

darthgoober
darthgoober, you shouldsmile
Judge NO ONE fears you, Hell, no one even respects you...(even the guys at the Pokemon forum who apparently hurt your feelings at some point).

But if it's any consolation, observing your desperate cries for attention and acceptance HAS made me begin to pity you. The way I see it you obviously have no outside social life(indicated by your ability to piss off people on multiple forums simultaneously), and despite your best efforts to establish yourself as a "regular" member of Internet forums you seem to be rebuffed at every turn(even the Pokemon forum wouldn't have you apparently laughing out loud ). So sad....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did you find your dick yet judge?

Sam Z
I would be totally ocncentrated and stay defensive until he attacks, where i takes one hit to grab him and win in a floor fight because i knows pressure points and is bigger and heavier than him

You'd get your head broken in 10 different places before you realize what happened. You'd lose a standing fight, a floor fight and ANY other type of fight. And his knowledge of pressure points and of martial arts in general is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your knowledge. As well as speed and strength. Even if we're talking about 13 year old Robin.
No offense

dawsey28

and...

RyogaHibiki
Judge NO ONE fears you, Hell, no one even respects you...(even the guys at the Pokemon forum who apparently hurt your feelings at some point).

But if it\'s any consolation, observing your desperate cries for attention and acceptance HAS made me begin to pity you. The way I see it you obviously have no outside social life(indicated by your ability to piss off people on multiple forums simultaneously), and despite your best efforts to establish yourself as a \"regular\" member of Internet forums you seem to be rebuffed at every turn(even the Pokemon forum wouldn\'t have you apparently laughing out loud ). So sad....

I was only banned because of KMC... Pokemopolis found out what a evil dude i was here, and they banned me theresad

RyogaHibiki
You\'d get your head broken in 10 different places before you realize what happened. You\'d lose a standing fight, a floor fight and ANY other type of fight. And his knowledge of pressure points and of martial arts in general is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your knowledge. As well as speed and strength. Even if we\'re talking about 13 year old Robin.
No offense

Its way beyond a 13 year old boys psycical limits (if theyre as skinny as robin, that is) to be my superior in strenght...

In speed, i cant keep up with Robin.

Ask Whirly and Badabing about my durability!
They saw me take 150 punches on webcam!
I dont gives up and when i gets ahold of Robin, he is psycically to weak to break free. Then, i break his neck. I have tagged Jylland Champ of Karate, and we fought to a draw!

RyogaHibiki
darthgoober thinks i am serious...

what a moronsmile

i just uses my time on the pc different than you dosmile

darthgoober
I was only banned because of KMC... Pokemopolis found out what a evil dude i was here, and they banned me theresad
Of course that's what happened(after all, it's not like you'd lie about being rejected by a bunch of Pokemaniacs out of embarrassment). roll eyes (sarcastic)

RyogaHibiki
this is what those childish poke-assholes thinks of mesad
http://www.bypasstunnel.com/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.cgi/111110A/http/pokemopolis.net/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1160602733/300#300
http://www.bypasstunnel.com/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.cgi/111110A/http/pokemopolis.net/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1168936101

Redatom65
ur actually more childish than them....

RyogaHibiki
but look at what they write about me!

\"judge returned to take his revenge! prophecy fulfilled\"
messed

darthgoober
this is what those childish poke-assholes thinks of mesad
http://www.bypasstunnel.com/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.cgi/111110A/http/pokemopolis.net/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1160602733/300#300
http://www.bypasstunnel.com/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.cgi/111110A/http/pokemopolis.net/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1168936101
Yeah....They sound REAL scared of you over there, you must be a MAJOR villain when people are mean to you. Didn't that Dodgemaster Tim guy say that it only took about 5 minutes to clear away all the BS you posted?

RyogaHibiki
yes... i posted a rap ALL over the forum, you couldnt see other pages than mine in any sectionbig grin

and darthgoober, you takes me too seriously, i am sarcastic all the timesmile

Redatom65
wow, that's beyond pathetic judge.

darthgoober
yes... i posted a rap ALL over the forum, you couldnt see other pages than mine in any sectionbig grin

and darthgoober, you takes me too seriously, i am sarcastic all the timesmile
Well if they where smart they'd just add(and use) an ignore feature like we have on KMC(if they don't have one already that is) and then that goofy rap of yours would've looked something like this...

"This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click "

Sam Z
Its way beyond a 13 year old boys psycical limits (if theyre as skinny as robin, that is) to be my superior in strenght...

In speed, i cant keep up with Robin.

Ask Whirly and Badabing about my durability!
They saw me take 150 punches on webcam!
I dont gives up and when i gets ahold of Robin, he is psycically to weak to break free. Then, i break his neck. I have tagged Jylland Champ of Karate, and we fought to a draw!

"Physically weak" is a lame argument for a comicbook character. 13 year Dick Grayson was physically stronger than majority trained grown-ups. Speed, he might be a "peak human" in the books, but if we bring the character to real life he'll be clearly concidered superhuman, and he faster than you 5 times at least, as well as more agile and 10 times more durable. It took Batman les than 10 years to master over 100 different martial arts. And he trained Robin what automatically means that his martial arts skills are 100 times superior than yours.
And I've seen your picture. I'm not hell ova fighter but I'm 100% sure I can beat you. Let alone comicbook character that can dodge machinegun fire and take class 100 hits.

I never thought I'd say this on a comicbook forum, but you overstimate YOURSELF. TOO MUCH.

RyogaHibiki
\"Physically weak\" is a lame argument for a comicbook character. 13 year Dick Grayson was physically stronger than majority trained grown-ups. Speed, he might be a \"peak human\" in the books, but if we bring the character to real life he\'ll be clearly concidered superhuman, and he faster than you 5 times at least, as well as more agile and 10 times more durable. It took Batman les than 10 years to master over 100 different martial arts. And he trained Robin what automatically means that his martial arts skills are 100 times superior than yours.
And I\'ve seen your picture. I\'m not hell ova fighter but I\'m 100% sure I can beat you. Let alone comicbook character that can dodge machinegun fire and take class 100 hits.

I never thought I\'d say this on a comicbook forum, but you overstimate YOURSELF. TOO MUCH.

Look and fightingcapacilities are two diferent things, pal.
Read \"The Way of the Fist\".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.