maestro hulk vs general

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
good fight one of hulks strongest incarnations vs the general.

TricksterPriest
It will take awhile, but General wrecks Maestro.

DevilGoblin
Maestro 10/10

Tricksterpriest is really delusional.

Redatom65
sounds about right, trickster. General is just better. Maestro may be stronger, but The general is just more durable. Hell General may still be stronger than him too. Overall, he's got the Maestro beat in almost every category

Soljer
General, 10/10.

Evil_Ash
The General 10/10

DevilGoblin is really delusional.

DevilGoblin
now, i agree with icters when laugh about some of you talking about your Dc bias

Redatom65
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
now, i agree with icters when laugh about some of you talking about your Dc bias

funny how ash is more marvel biased and so is trickster. Nice Try though

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Redatom65
funny how ash is more marvel biased.

confused

I am?

Redatom65
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
confused

I am?

no, but I was trying to shut him up.

Evil_Ash
no, but I was trying to shut him up.

Oh, ok.

Happy Dance

xmeat
kmc is dc bias but anyway i'd give it maestro 5/10

Symmetric Chaos
I think Maestro could pull out at least one win.

Redatom65
Originally posted by xmeat
kmc is dc bias but anyway i'd give it maestro 5/10

that means they both have a 50/50 shot... With prep Maestro, probably wins more times than not

xmeat
that means they both have a 50/50 shot... With prep Maestro, probably wins more times than not agreed

TricksterPriest
Wait, what the hell is Maestro gonna do with prep? blink The General has never been beaten in a slugfest. Even the JLA had to BFR him to win. Plus, Maestro doesn't know he can't beat him in a slugfest.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wait, what the hell is Maestro gonna do with prep? blink The General has never been beaten in a slugfest. Even the JLA had to BFR him to win. Plus, Maestro doesn't know he can't beat him in a slugfest.

Basic knowledge. People know that General beat down the JLA.

Maestro is quite intelligent (he did conquer a good part of the world) so he'll know that straight H2H he'll lose almost everytime.

I'm sure that Maestro could aquire something with prep.

Soljer
Maestro with prep.....

Would still get obliterated by the General.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
Maestro with prep.....

Would still get obliterated by the General. if you wrote the book yeah.

Anyway general beat the JLA plus orion, maestro killed all of earth heroes and villains i think that trumps eiling feat already.

Redatom65
once again, that was with prep.

Symmetric Chaos
once again, that was with prep.

Prep and an army.

Superherovandal
He killed all the heroes that weren't killed by nuclear holocaust thats different. Most were already dead. And at the best he can either stalemate him or BFR. Hulk cannot outright win at all.

FearOfBlood
Maestro wins the majority.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Prep and an army. maestro klled many of them before he became ruler. wink

Redatom65
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Maestro wins the majority.

actually the majority says otherwise

Soljer
if you wrote the book yeah.

Anyway general beat the JLA plus orion, maestro killed all of earth heroes and villains i think that trumps eiling feat already.

Maestro barely killed anyone. A BOMB killed most of Earth's heroes and villains. Maestro mopped up the pieces.

FearOfBlood
Basic knowledge. People know that General beat down the JLA.

Maestro is quite intelligent (he did conquer a good part of the world) so he'll know that straight H2H he'll lose almost everytime.

I'm sure that Maestro could aquire something with prep.

make me understand...

do you really think that a being who broke Merged Hulk's neck easy, would be beaten 10/10 HTH combat by General?

Symmetric Chaos
make me understand...

do you really think that a being who broke Merged Hulk's neck easy, would be beaten 10/10 HTH combat by General?

Actually if you saw my first comment on this fight I did say that I think Maestro could pull of one win.

And breaking General's neck isn't going to kill him.

FearOfBlood
actually the majority says otherwise

i don't care about what majority says: comics boards opinions are not comics or canon, and i care just about my opinion

xmeat
Maestro barely killed anyone. A BOMB killed most of Earth's heroes and villains. Maestro mopped up the pieces. street levelers yeah but do you see thor, hercules, doom, and most top tiers being taken out by a bomb.

FearOfBlood
Actually if you saw my first comment on this fight I did say that I think Maestro could pull of one win.

And breaking General's neck isn't going to kill him.

try again: are you maybe saying the General can beat Maestro HTH combat 9/10 ?

Symmetric Chaos
try again: are you maybe saying the General can beat Maestro HTH combat 9/10 ?

Are you really that stupid?

1/10 for Maestro = 9/10 for General

So yes thats precisely what I'm saying.

FearOfBlood
Are you really that stupid?

1/10 for Maestro = 9/10 for General

So yes thats precisely what I'm saying.

no, you are stupid, not certainly me

BTW: you have no idea who Maestro is.

Soljer
*laughs* Idiot.

I'm sure Symmetric knows EXACTLY who Maestro is. It seems you have no knowledge of ANY of the characters in this thread, however.

Maestro <<<<< General. 10/10.

Symmetric is being way too generous.

Redatom65
no, you are stupid, not certainly me

BTW: you have no idea who Maestro is.

ur joking -_-. We both know who he is. That's why with prep he's a potential winner, without it The Genera has him beat

xmeat
street levelers yeah but do you see thor, hercules, doom, and most top tiers being taken out by a bomb.

Symmetric Chaos
*laughs* Idiot.

I'm sure Symmetric knows EXACTLY who Maestro is. It seems you have no knowledge of ANY of the characters in this thread, however.

Maestro <<<<< General. 10/10.

Symmetric is being way too generous.

srug I give him the 1 win because of his intellect and experience.

Bentley
See, this is another proof of X being way more reasonable than Devil G. I wish I knew enough of the General to comment further.

Redatom65
yeah most hulklings are really, just not all that smart, for example fearofbood. :shrugs:

TricksterPriest
I doubt Maestro can put together the kind of prep to BFR General. He never struck me as smart enough for that. Plus, he shouldn't know much about General, since General is DC and he's marvel. stick out tongue General 10/10 in a fight, 9/10 if Maestro manages to cobble a dimensional portal up for BFR.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I doubt Maestro can put together the kind of prep to BFR General. He never struck me as smart enough for that.

Doesn't Maestro have Banner's intellect?

I thought that he did.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Doesn't Maestro have Banner's intellect?

I thought that he did.

I believe so. Maestro was an insane version of ProfHulk with greater base strength (or something along those lines)

FearOfBlood
I believe so. Maestro was an insane version of ProfHulk with greater base strength (or something along those lines)

Pad confirmed Maestro is not stronger than normal hulk. He just said Maestro is more dangerous.

You proved again you have no idea what are you talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.