Spawn vS Hellboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who'd win?

AQUA-MARINER
im gonna go with spawn on this one...he has some amazeing feats...im no expert on him but he is pretty bad@$$

Entity
Depends is this Hellboy with all his true power?
If not Spawn will seriously mess him up unless its like the lowest powered Spawn or something!

Hellboy with his true power could probably take any version of Spawn but thats just my opinion. I'm not really an expert or anything.

Kazenji
I'd go with hellboy he would smash in spawns face with his right hand

celestialdemon
I'll go with Spawn here. Too much power and versatility.

Kazenji
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I'll go with Spawn here. Too much power and versatility.

But does'nt spawn have to find a spot to heal if he gets hurt ??

Hellboy does'nt he heals quickly

Longinus
I don't know much about Hellboy but what has he done to put him on Spawn's level. Spawn took over hell and kill Malebogia and beings more powerful than him

Kazenji
Originally posted by Longinus
I don't know much about Hellboy but what has he done to put him on Spawn's level. Spawn took over hell and kill Malebogia and beings more powerful than him

Hellboy

-1954, England: Hellboy is asked by the Osiris Club to slay the Saint Leonard worm, an alligator-like monster. The battle proves to be a test of Hellboy's virtue,

-1958, Malaysia: Hellboy investigates a series of killings, and faces a monstrous vampire-like creature. (The Penanggalan)

-1959, Macapa: Hellboy stops Herman von Klempt's experiments, (involving spinal fluid extracted from peasants) but the severed head survives.

-1964, Bereznik, Russia: Hellboy tracks down the Baba Yaga, and in the ensuing encounter shoots out her left eye.

-1967, Kyoto, Japan: Hellboy travels to Japan, and handles a case involving floating heads called nuke-kubi (Heads)

-1979, Portland, Oregon: Mister Tod, a physical medium, (much like Johann Kraus) unwittingly allows a space-borne monster to gain form using his body's ectoplasm. Hellboy barely manages to repulse the entity. This being was much like the entities in space that The Nazis and Herman von Klempt were trying to contact in Conqueror Worm

-1982, Yorkshire, England: Hellboy, after over seven years of searching, tracks down the vampire Countess Ilona Kakosky. She shows him a vision of a gigantic vampire, but Hellboy breaks the illusion in time and slays her

and many other supernatural wins

guy222
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Who'd win?

which spawn

Utrigita
Spawn the new is above ore around the same level as God so guess how wins.

llagrok
Originally posted by Utrigita

Exactly. He was granted the same powers as God and Satan, sort of.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
which spawn

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Spawn-150-001.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita

waveeaster

CasanoVa
Spawn demolishes Hellboy.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
waveeaster

Happy easter big grin

kevdude
Going with Spawn

Mider999
spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.