Deathstroke vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Deathstroke vs Rhino

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict
Deathstroke vs Rhino

Who wins?

ds

golem370
Rhino should win.

Juntai
Deathstroke.

guy222
ds still

Premutos
Deathstroke, cause he's so cool that everyone loses like 20 points of IQ when dealing with him. Like this:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5331/wow11kd0.jpg

And Rhino sure can't afford to lose 20 points of IQ.

Endrict Nuul
I have no Idea why I made this......DS would destroy Rhino.

Premutos
Endrict, those guys on your sign...Everybody loses 20+ points of IQ when dealing with 'em, too.

Otherwise they wouldn't survive in comics the first 5 minutes.

cloud102
Deathstroke, straight up.

geshien
Originally posted by golem370
Rhino should win.

but he won't...

actually, he shouldn't win it. it would be uncharacteristic of him.

that and DS would figure something out in the first 5 mins.

redhotrash
Ive been wondering, is Rhino even capable of a thunderclap? Hes strong enough, but I dont think Ive ever seen him attempt one. Also with standard gear how is Deathstroke going to take down Rhino? Just curious as I havent followed the character much, but he seems to be around Deadpool's level offensively.

geshien
Originally posted by redhotrash
Ive been wondering, is Rhino even capable of a thunderclap? Hes strong enough, but I dont think Ive ever seen him attempt one. Also with standard gear how is Deathstroke going to take down Rhino? Just curious as I havent followed the character much, but he seems to be around Deadpool's level offensively.

Rhino can thunder clap but, not sure if he has.

DS can also use 90% of his brain. he's a brilliant strategist.

and Rhino? he's as dumb as a box of rocks.

redhotrash
Still, in a straight up fight, how would he overcome Rhino's durability and stamina with standard gear? Im not saying he'd lose, just curious how it could go down.

geshien
Still, in a straight up fight, how would he overcome Rhino's durability and stamina with standard gear? Im not saying he'd lose, just curious how it could go down.

mmm, couple of bullets through the eye? maybe noxious gases ftw?

i don't sell DS short of a lot of things. beating Rhino isn't going to be any exception.

redhotrash
But Rhino cracked Silver Surfer in the face with a gumball machine, that has to count for something.

geshien
But Rhino cracked Silver Surfer in the face with a gumball machine, that has to count for something.

Black Panther also put Surfer in an armbar.... doh

redhotrash
Hmm, So Black Panther vs Deathstroke might be a better fight then.

geshien
Hmm, So Black Panther vs Deathstroke might be a better fight then.

lol, i guess. yeah.

comicfan11
DS 10/10
Rhino is the punching bag for all the writers while DS's record is just awesome.
If he can pawn Donna Troy, Cyborg and two Titans teams at the same time I don't see him loosing to one stupid brick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.