Masterbruce, i have an idea! (Sorry to spam!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyogaHibiki
We are the only TRUE fighters in here, as the other admits they would lose to ROBIN! shouldnt we meet and spare somdeday? i asks in public, as you never answers my PMssad

Redatom65
cause he doesn't like you or your acount is banned by the time he reads them

What If...
You're ghey.

RyogaHibiki
masterbruce ALWAYS knows when i socks, cause PMing him is the first thing i do

Endless Mike
*sigh*

*again*

Redatom65
feel bad for him, being pmed by a lonely 6th grader and all

RyogaHibiki
i am no 6th grader, neither am i a retardsmile

KharmaDog
Originally posted by RyogaHibiki
i am no 6th grader, neither am i a retardsmile

Then what's your excuse?

Be careful or you'll have Master Bruce knocking on your door dressed in his hockey equipment......and nobody wants that.

RyogaHibiki
Okay, let\'s cut the crap...
You people who calls me pathetic are the pathetic ones, cause this aint ma real personality, i am just using KMC as a videogame when i am boredwink No matter WHAT you uses your computertime to, you still sits in front of a com, so we are doing the same thing, ****heads.

And i realize i am the retard... I mean, you guys are so much smarter than me that you calls me a 6th grader and compares me to a hulksucker like XMEATmessed (sarcastic, as a few members dont get sarcasm. sad, really)

Now, that was the honest words form the Judge tonightsmile

spidermonkey
Originally posted by RyogaHibiki
Okay, let\'s cut the crap...
You people who calls me pathetic are the pathetic ones, cause this aint ma real personality, i am just using KMC as a videogame when i am boredwink No matter WHAT you uses your computertime to, you still sits in front of a com, so we are doing the same thing, ****heads.

And i realize i am the retard... I mean, you guys are so much smarter than me that you calls me a 6th grader and compares me to a hulksucker like XMEATmessed (sarcastic, as a few members dont get sarcasm. sad, really)

Now, that was the honest words form the Judge tonightsmile

Touch a nerve, did we?

RyogaHibiki
Yes, stupidity that even surpasses THE STUPIDITY I PRETEND TO HAVE is too much, even for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.