Thanos/Despero/Fernus/The Runner vs. Depowered Tyrant/Gog(KC version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How does This play out?

Bloodlust on.

I Think Gog and Tyrant are at the very near top of the food chain in the skyfather/Entity/Transwhatever Catagory. But These 4 baddies are uber as well? Which Team takes it. The Quartet of Death or The Dastardly Duo?

Thanos_THOTU
Team 2, Tyrant would easiley take out Thanos, and the Runner wouldent be able to resist him for long either.
As long as Gog can keep Fernus busy, they'll take this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Team 2, Tyrant would easiley take out Thanos, and the Runner wouldent be able to resist him for long either.
As long as Gog can keep Fernus busy, they'll take this.

Thanos has been Up graded since his first encounter with Depowered Tyrant. The Runner is iffy to me. But He's so fast. I wonder if Tyrant will be hitting him? If he does, can he one shot him? Then there's Still Despero and Fernus. Mighty Tp indeed. Hell With Thanos and the runner'smind powers, would they be able to pwn Team two with Mind powers? I'd give team 2 the slightest of edges. 6/10 Team Two.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How does This play out?

Bloodlust on.

I Think Gog and Tyrant are at the very near top of the food chain in the skyfather/Entity/Transwhatever Catagory. But These 4 baddies are uber as well? Which Team takes it. The Quartet of Death or The Dastardly Duo?

Who is Gog

Bouboumaster
Team 1 have the prep king. I give them 3/10

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Who is Gog

dammit guy222 get with the program

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.