Ghost Rider vs Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
I was wondering if the penance stare would work on Vision in this instance?
Otherwise who would win?

LordFear
dunno

Entity
No and Vision IMO!

Kazenji
Yea i don't think the penance stare would work on vision with him being a machine

LordFear
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yea i don't think the penance stare would work on vision with him being a machine

gotcha, it just seemed that in some comix he exhibited more and more human emotions conflicting with his mechanized brain, so I was going on that idea

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
gotcha, it just seemed that in some comix he exhibited more and more human emotions conflicting with his mechanized brain, so I was going on that idea

gr

LordFear
Originally posted by guy222
gr

hey buddy happy Easter

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
hey buddy happy Easter

Have a safe and blessed Sunday smile

Tassadar
Vision, because he is immune to every single one of Ghost Riders attacks.
PS - no soul, no emotions.
Hellfire - machines don't burn, no soul.
Chains/fists/bike - intangibility, greater speed, greater strength, greater skill.

guy222
Strange said GR has the power to put down WWH

Blaze is also on his way to heaven to defeat the rogue angel

Likwid
Originally posted by Tassadar
Vision, because he is immune to every single one of Ghost Riders attacks.
PS - no soul, no emotions.
Hellfire - machines don't burn, no soul.
Chains/fists/bike - intangibility, greater speed, greater strength, greater skill.

He can make both regular and hellfire......and a number of other attacks. And Vision has no way of putting GR down.

CaptainStoic
If Ghost Rider didn't go all Zarathos on us (Marvel needs to fix this and soon!) and he retained his current personae, I don't see why Vision wouldn't be able to do better than Venom did... he wouldn't be able to stop GR, but he should be able to incapacitate him.

guy222
Blaze/Zarathos has always been my favorite

Ketch/Kale merged into the Angel of Death and stomped Blackheart

Do u like the new series. Art is ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.