Namor unleashes his Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Prince Namor has had enough of the humans' destructive behavior on the oceans and calls upon enormous tsunamis that wipe out cities across the world in just days!!!

He resides deep underneath the sea, showing no mercy for the destruction he has unleashed. Now, governments from every nation is calling for a superhero to capture Namor, dead or alive.

Who on Marvel earth can defeat the Prince of the Sea, in his very own realm, deep within the ocean??!!

EDIT: No magic users or telepaths allowed.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f7/NAMOR1cover-CMYKcrop.jpg/395px-NAMOR1cover-CMYKcrop.jpg

Zahit
nobody except maybe dr. strange

masterbruce
I've edited the OP: no magic users or telepaths allowed

Could Thor beat Namor under water?

Iron Man might also succeed.

Zahit
if that's the case, then nobody i can think of.
not even thor or iron man is gonna go to atlantis and beat namor there.
not a chance.

iron man has a lot of tech, but so does atlantis.
it ain't happening.

Martian_mind
Beta Ray Bill or Thor....but aren't their powers magical in nature?

Not IM.......Black Bolt could lead the inhumans in an attack....

TricksterPriest
Classic Apocalypse. evil face

Martian_mind
.....No longer exists

masterbruce
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Beta Ray Bill or Thor....but aren't their powers magical in nature?

Not IM.......Black Bolt could lead the inhumans in an attack....

Thor and BRB (is he on Earth?) will not be considered magical users (ie. Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch)

Also, no teams...so BB will have to go it solo. Will his voice work well underwater though?

Faceman
Originally posted by masterbruce
Thor and BRB (is he on Earth?) will not be considered magical users (ie. Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch)

Also, no teams...so BB will have to go it solo. Will his voice work well underwater though? If it works in space, im sure it could underwater..

masterbruce
Originally posted by Faceman
If it works in space, im sure it could underwater..

if he opens his mouth under water, water will go into his lungs.

Faceman
if he opens his mouth under water, water will go into his lungs. Hey even i have opened my mouth underwater, and tried talking. So if i could do it, im sure Black Bolt could let off a whisper or two...

masterbruce
Hey even i have opened my mouth underwater, and tried talking. So if i could do it, im sure Black Bolt could let off a whisper or two...

yeah you're right. But I think he would be MUCH less effective underwater.

Validus
Why would Black Bolt even care? Dude lives on the moon.

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse is the perfect guy for one reason. TO AVENGE THE DEFEAT OF THE TABLE!! evil face

Faceman
Originally posted by Validus
Why would Black Bolt even care? Dude lives on the moon. Dude have you been drinking or something? You seem kinda belligerent on these threads. Why would he care? Cause the thread starter asked, who could defeat Namor in his own turf, and someone said Black Bolt...

Validus
Dude have you been drinking or something? You seem kinda belligerent on these threads. Why would he care? Cause the thread starter asked, who could defeat Namor in his own turf, and someone said Black Bolt...
laughing out loud

Just pointing out that given the scenario, Black Bolt likely wouldn't care enough to get involved.

TricksterPriest
He's right, BB probably wouldn't give a shit. laughing But I think he can take Atlantis.

Faceman
Originally posted by Validus
laughing out loud

Just pointing out that given the scenario, Black Bolt likely wouldn't care enough to get involved. Yeah, he usually just worries about his kingdom....

masterbruce
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apocalypse is the perfect guy for one reason. TO AVENGE THE DEFEAT OF THE TABLE!! evil face

Apoc got PWN3d on dry land...you think he has a better shot underneath the ocean where Namor draws his very power from??? confused

TricksterPriest
Apoc got PWN3d on dry land...you think he has a better shot underneath the ocean where Namor draws his very power from??? confused

Let's get one thing straight. Apocalypse is top tier. Namor is mid. Apocalypse is also far more powerful than Namor. If they fought again, without jobbing, it would be a curbstomp. Namor has no chance of beating a non-jobbing Apocalypse, let alone his classic incarnation.

King_Mungi
Marrina...easily.

She already attacked Atlantis and they did nothing to her

LordFear
Sentry would wipe the floor with him. Atlantis or no Atlantis

psy_blade
Omega Iceman.

Longinus
Originally posted by LordFear
Sentry would wipe the floor with him. Atlantis or no Atlantis

Yea, I don't think Sentry would have any trouble taking out Atlantis then forcing them to rebulid the things they have destroyed.

superbatman86
Iceman is custom made for this job.

Galan007
yeah you're right. But I think he would be MUCH less effective underwater. Sound frequencies actually carry farther underwater. smile

As for this thread...

Iceman or BB could handle this pretty easily.

Bouboumaster
Doom or Richards with one weeks prep and ressources.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.