Best Turtle Combat Wise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Who is the best fighter out of all the turtles in ur opinion, who could defeat all of the other turtles one on one.

I would definitely say Leo, he is the oldest and trains the hardest that's why he is the leader. And he is my favorite, and he has badass swords.

Kento
It would probably be Leo though Mikey might have a good shot.

Caps Conscience
I go with Leo or Ralph.

Caps Conscience
I'm surprised anybody pick Mikey. Eventhough he is my fav I always considered him the weak link.

Violent2Dope
Leo or Ralph.

Terror of Death
Do you even know about the turtles? Leo is usually portrayed as the most skilled fighter. But that does not mean he can always come out on top. He is Splinters best student so no one trains as hard as him.

Leo was a better fighter than Raph in the old movies and in the live action show.
Raph beat Leo in the comics
Raph beat Leo in the new movie
Leo has no equal in the new cartoon
The most we saw was Raph beating Mikey in the old cartoon so you cant really comment on it. If I had to choose I would say Leo since he leads them.

Tyranno-Chris
Mikey, he has numchucks! big grin

Kento
I'd say Leo is the best combat wise but I don't think he'd be able to take Raph or Mikey down without a lot of trouble and not everytime they'd fight. I think they could all beat each other though Leo would probably come out with more wins in the end with Mikey second.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Leo

Soljer
Leo > Raph > Mikey > Don.

Mikey has the potential to surpass them all, though. He just won't ever realize it cause he's a lazy son-of-a-*****.

Starpower
1st is Leo, 2nd is Mikey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.