Lana VS The Pittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marko
Contestants: Lana The Pittman

Judge: I'll judge ermm

Render: srug

Criteria: Dimensions either 470x200 0r 300x600. KB limit 200KB. Bonuses go to Animation, Transparency. An Avatar Must be included. Maximum dimensions 100x100. No KB Limit.

Additonal Bonus goes to irregular shape of the Signature and/or Avatar.

Deadline:16th April. 12pm GMT.

Good Luck thumbsup

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Marko
Contestants: Lana The Pittman

Judge: I'll judge ermm

Render: srug

Criteria: Dimensions either 470x200 0r 300x600. KB limit 200KB. Bonuses go to Animation, Transparency. An Avatar Must be included. Maximum dimensions 100x100. No KB Limit.

Additonal Bonus goes to irregular shape of the Signature and/or Avatar.

Deadline:16th April. 12pm GMT.

Good Luck thumbsup i lub that render

ThePittman
That render looks familiar wink

Marko
Originally posted by ThePittman
That render looks familiar wink damn it you used it already?

ThePittman
damn it you used it already? I picked that one for the third round of Rewmac's sig tourney. wink

Marko
I picked that one for the third round of Rewmac's sig tourney. wink ah lol Sorry didn't follow that all too well erm

stick out tongue

Thorinn
Well now you know wink

Good luck. wink

lol wink

I like that render as well. wink

Alliance
I picked that one for the third round of Rewmac's sig tourney. wink

It was different. Not as saturated.

Does Lana actually duel??? 13

Lana
On occasion stick out tongue

And I think the next duel I do I'm going to request if the render could be at least SOMEWHAT feminine...getting a bit sick and tired of always having renders like this one.

Marko
Originally posted by Lana

And I think the next duel I do I'm going to request if the render could be at least SOMEWHAT feminine...getting a bit sick and tired of always having renders like this one. laughing out loud sorry I saw a girly one but I love this render.

ThePittman

And I think the next duel I do I'm going to request if the render could be at least SOMEWHAT feminine...getting a bit sick and tired of always having renders like this one. Girls like blood and guts too stick out tongue wink

Lana
Yeah but as I said, it gets very old fast when it's all I ever get - that and comic stuff, and I don't even like comics ermm

Alliance
you're such a whiner stick out tongue

ThePittman
Yeah but as I said, it gets very old fast when it's all I ever get - that and comic stuff, and I don't even like comics ermm eek! who doesn't like comics wink

BakaXero
eek! who doesn't like comics wink
apparently Lanaermm
eceptions to that rule might exists for a Matrix Comic.

DigiMark007
If I judge a Lana duel, I promise a render of a bi-sexual bunny wearing a pink bow and a Matrix trenchcoat.

Alliance
haermm

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Alliance
haermm co-sign.

ThePittman
Well here is my submission, now the timing may be a bit off depending on how your browser downloads them but they do sink up. Hey it's the best I could do with two different GIF files wink

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/Pittman_vs_Lana_avy.gif

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/Pittman_vs_Lana.gif

Barker
Be better without the ... semi puzzle haermm animation.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Barker
Be better without the ... semi puzzle haermm animation. I had the idea in my head after reading the criteria for the duel and wanted to see what it would look like so stick out tongue on you wink

Barker
*IMO. vin 31

ThePittman
*IMO. vin 31 You silly girl wink stick out tongue

Thorinn
Haha. B.Bear is a girl. rolling on floor laughing

Barker
Thorin spelled her name wrong. 13

DigiMark007
I like it. Odd, but original.

ThePittman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I like it. Odd, but original. Thanks I think wink

Thorinn
Thorin spelled her name wrong. 13 Nah. wink

*Neg. wink

Loser. wink

BakaXero
Originally posted by Thorinn
Nah. wink

*Neg. wink

Loser. wink
have you been affected by the same eye problem that Pitt has?

ThePittman
Originally posted by BakaXero
have you been affected by the same eye problem that Pitt has? stick out tongue wink

Thorinn
have you been affected by the same eye problem that Pitt has? Yeah. no expression

boobsmagee
not a big fan of the chunk coming out, but very good work pittman, as expected! O>O

Lana
Pitt...the signature has a kb limit of 200kb, it's the avatar that has no limit stick out tongue

ThePittman
Pitt...the signature has a kb limit of 200kb, it's the avatar that has no limit stick out tongue duuuh OOPS

Marko
duuuh OOPS

I give Pitt permision to edit his entry.

ThePittman
I give Pitt permision to edit his entry. kissesfriendslikethese

Marko
kissesfriendslikethese

Lol no problem mate.

ThePittman
I've updated them smile

DigiMark007
Win via Technicality!

Classic.

laughing out loud

...oh wait, he can edit.

sad

Barker
How did you edit? no expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

You left no evidence. no expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

ThePittman
pitt_shifty

TOH
How did you edit? no expression

You left no evidence. no expression

Editing his photobucket ? Who knows...? no expression

ThePittman
Originally posted by TOH
Editing his photobucket ? Who knows...? no expression Give that man a cookie pitt_cookie

Lana
I'm just going to state for the record that I hated this render and am not happy with what I came up with, but I'll go with it because I doubt I'll come up with anything better.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1586/pittduelavvydm2.gif

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4759/pittduelsigjk7.jpg

ThePittman
I'm just going to state for the record that I hated this render and am not happy with what I came up with, but I'll go with it because I doubt I'll come up with anything better.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4759/pittduelsigjk7.jpg Just for the record I'm stating that I hate that I like your sig and avy stick out tongue

TOH

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4759/pittduelsigjk7.jpg
Now you know how I felt last tourney haermm

Alliance
All the colors are insane firefirefireph

For both Lana firefirefirephand Pittmanfirefirefireph

Janus X
I bet...*looks in pocket*...80 cents on Pittman, purely cause hes a male.

BakaXero
Are you saying Marko is gay?

Janus X
Are you saying Marko is gay?

How in unholy Marilyn Manson's bowels did you get that idea?

BakaXero
Originally posted by Janus X
I bet...*looks in pocket*...80 cents on Pittman, purely cause hes a male. srug

Janus X
srug

What does that have to do with Marko?

BakaXero
His Judging it no expression
You know Judge... Victory goes to Pittman cause his male... marko chooses Pittman cause he likes men better...ermm
Basically I was twisting your words no expression

Marko
Wow....Just wow.... No I'm Not gay, I'm Bi, not like it has anything to do with you, Kmc or this duel. I'm not bias in anyway. I am a little cofused however. Is Pittman resubitting?

TOH
I bet...*looks in pocket*...80 cents on Lana, purely cause she... nevermind haermm.

ThePittman
Wow....Just wow.... No I'm Not gay, I'm Bi, not like it has anything to do with you, Kmc or this duel. I'm not bias in anyway. I am a little cofused however. Is Pittman resubitting? I have already resubmitted, look at the orginial post and there updated smile If you don't see it then clear your cache wink and bias stick out tongue

Barker
Lana has HUGE...

sig making skills. 13

ThePittman
blondeshake

Marko
I have already resubmitted, look at the orginial post and there updated smile If you don't see it then clear your cache wink and bias stick out tongue laughing cheers!

Marko
Okay, this was tricky to judge. Pittman I really like you take on the render and making it look like he is advancing to kill. There is a good sense of motion. The border is a nice idea however I feel that something is lost because of it. I love the Idea Of the avatar! Very nice! Great shape and animation.

Alana, I really like your sig. Brilliant depth and atmosphere. The style of border you chose worked really well. Overall Its brilliant artwork. However I was expecting somenthing more in the avatar, the animation was (no offense)mediocore. It was a good idea, however I would have liked to have see more done with it, seeing as there was no KB limit.

Okay so now to my decision. This is hard, Despite my dissapointment in the avatar I'm going to give the win to Alana. Good duel you two. wink

ThePittman
pitt_victory another loss for me pitt_victory

Good duel and thanks for judging

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.