Who are the OLD SITH?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
I hear alot about these OLD SITH who are they? are they the ones that started the Mandolorian Wars? and if so where did they come from? Are they like....the Last Remnants of the Original Sith Species? excuse me for my being in the moment but i got to ask questions....even if they sound fanatical....DID revan find them? did revan die by their hands?

P.S. does anyone smell a good sequel to KOTOR 2 or maby a new Movie Saga?

Darth Sexy
The True Sith are the sith of Adas, circa 28,000 B.B.Y. It is known that after the death of Adas and the destruction of the Rakata, some of these true sith headed out into the unknown regions.

((The_Anomaly))
They are Sith, but....they are older. no expression

Kazenji
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
They are Sith, but....they are older. no expression

WOW u r smart durrrr.

Morridini
You can read about the "True Sith" here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/True_Sith

And more about the Sith in general here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith

Utrigita
but don't think they got revan (not my character anyway) stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Kazenji
WOW u r smart durrrr.

eek!

LordGrievous
are you talking about the sith race?

General G
The old old Sith, the originals I believe.

DarthKrayt
They are different from the species i thought cause the specie look comical, little red men with moustaches and a wierd wrist launcher thing

bit like spiderman really big grin

General G
I could see that stick out tongue

The big EH
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
I hear alot about these OLD SITH who are they? are they the ones that started the Mandolorian Wars? and if so where did they come from? Are they like....the Last Remnants of the Original Sith Species? excuse me for my being in the moment but i got to ask questions....even if they sound fanatical....DID revan find them? did revan die by their hands?

P.S. does anyone smell a good sequel to KOTOR 2 or maby a new Movie Saga? sith is like jewish people, both a race and religion, i'm not sure but i believe the old sith is the race

General G
It was, a Sith species.

Tangible God
There was first the original Sith species, before the Dark exiles found them.

Then those ones mixed with the Dark Jedi and genetically became a new Sith, the ones of Ajunta Pall's, Tulak Hord's Ragnos' and Sadow's.

After that species was all but wiped out after the Hyperspace War, the Sith became an ideal of philosophies and beliefs.

The Old Sith Kreia spoke of is, I assume, the original species, but they left Sith space before the Dark Jedi exiles found them, and created their own empire outside known territory.

That's what I make of it anyway.

Morridini
Kreya was speaking about the True Sith, not the Original Sith. Maybe they were followers of Exar Kun that did not die after the Sith War and have stayed in the shadows during the whole second Jedi Civil War (aka Revan's war).

Ganner Rhysode
True Sith: The Sith species. Made their home on Korriban and other planets.
Old Sith: The old Sith order, when there was more than two Sith at a time.
Sith: Only two, there are. No more, no less.

... I think.

Morridini
The fact is that we have no idea who the true Sith are, the only time they have ever been mentioned is in Sith Lords, take a look at the "Behind the scenes" part at: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/True_Sith

zephiel7

Morridini
Who were u telling that to btw?

And who cares about the Old Sith? Other then the guy who started this thread the "Old Sith" has never been mentioned before, there are no such thing as "Old Sith" in the Star Wars continuity.

Which makes basing the idea that the "True Sith" are the Sith species on the grounds of a word one person on a forum used faulty.

Tangible God
Apparently, the species that the Dark Jedi exiles found became the Old Sith of the Ancient Sith Empire. But some of that species escaped and formed THEY'RE own empire. THEY would be the True Sith.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Morridini
Who were u telling that to btw?

And who cares about the Old Sith? Other then the guy who started this thread the "Old Sith" has never been mentioned before, there are no such thing as "Old Sith" in the Star Wars continuity.

Which makes basing the idea that the "True Sith" are the Sith species on the grounds of a word one person on a forum used faulty.

In EU continuity, there is an ancient Sith race. It's a silly idea, but it's there and well-established...

Morridini
I know it, I am not saying they don't exist nor that they are a bad idea. I am just saying the title "Old Sith" does not exist (Old from what perspective? KotOR people calling it Old? Legacy people calling it Old?), and that who the "True Sith" is not yet known until KotOR 3 answers it.

Darth Sexy
Good lord, the true Sith are Adas' sith who left known space shortly after his death.

Morridini
You can't say that because we do not know that.

Darth Sexy
Yes, we DO know that. The true sith were the actual SITH who came before the dark Jedi. They were the same sith ruled by Adas.

Morridini
Oh my god, what's so hard to understand? There is only ONE person who has ever mentioned the "True Sith", and that is Kreya. We do NOT know if she was refering to the "Original Sith" (which is that King Adas dude) or something else, get it into your head.

MasterAshenVor
*BREAKS UP FIGHT* Both of you need to go to yall's corner and rest some

Darth Sexy
Oh my god, what's so hard to understand? There is only ONE person who has ever mentioned the "True Sith", and that is Kreya. We do NOT know if she was refering to the "Original Sith" (which is that King Adas dude) or something else, get it into your head.
Good lord, you need a dose of common sense. Kreia says the true sith have been alive for tens of thousands of years. Now the Old Sith refers to the sith subjugated by the dark Jedi, which was 3,000 years earlier. So lets see, Adas dies in 28,000 B.B.Y, Kreia is alive in around 4,000 B.B.Y, and the ancient sith have been around for tens of thousands of years. Do the math dumbass.

Morridini
Yeah that's one reason why people might guess that it is the original Sith, but you can NOT state it as fact because we do not know. Grow up or start thinking.

Darth Sexy
It's a logical deduction. Welcome to a debating forum.

Morridini
Just stop saying it as fact when it is clearly not a fact, its one possibility, nothing more.

Darth Sexy
Just stop saying it as fact when it is clearly not a fact, its one possibility, nothing more.

It is very logical and more than a possibility, so stop calling it a possibility unless you can offer a counterargument.

Morridini
Counterarguments? Like Obsidian developers themselves saying they didn't think of Sith Empire founded 25 000 years BBY when they made up the True Sith?

But stop being silly, it is only a possibility.

Darth Sexy
You're talking about two different things, shut up.

Tangible God
True= Original species.

Old= Species who spawned Ragnos.

Nikkolas
This is the True Sith.

vader11
laughing

Morridini
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
You're talking about two different things, shut up.

Quit whining just because I am right, you can't keep stating this as facts because we have no idea what it is. Just because Kreya thinks they are the "True Sith" doesn't mean it has anything to do by the Original Sith.

Darth Sexy
Quit whining just because I am right, you can't keep stating this as facts because we have no idea what it is. Just because Kreya thinks they are the "True Sith" doesn't mean it has anything to do by the Original Sith.

Ahhhhh, yet another idiot who gets embarassed and tells himself he's right. You're an idiot, just like half of the people on here. Now, I'll tell you what I tell the other idiots, stop embarassing yourself.

Captain REX
Cool it, Darth, that's uncalled for.

Spidervlad
Okey, I will try to explain this.

A really really long time ago, before even the Republic was born the galaxy was really preety much undiscovered. Think of it as cavemen on Earth. They did not know about other planets or systems, and they only knew their system. However, there were some exploration but not alot of people did it because hyperspeeding in an uncharted region could lead you to encounted a sun on the way, and you'll just explode or turn to char.

Now, there was a race of people called "Sith" who were bulked up and created the thing known as "Dark Force" They began using force for their own needs and they used the Force to inflict pain and such. The Sith were usually led by one "Sith Lord" who was the most powerful Dark Force user of the time.
Then, althought the Sith died out, some of them went to different points of the galaxies, and spread their ideas. These ideas reached alot of people, and people began using the Dark Force. They wanted to be like the race of the Sith because of their new hobby of Dark Force. So, Dark Force Users began to call their most powerful comrades, who where most powerful in the force, "Sith." They passed on their ideals and so on, however through time the tradition of the word "Sith" lost it's point, and even a Dark Force User who wasn't anything special, refered to him as "Sith"

So yeah, I think it's like that.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Okey, I will try to explain this.

A really really long time ago, before even the Republic was born the galaxy was really preety much undiscovered. Think of it as cavemen on Earth. They did not know about other planets or systems, and they only knew their system. However, there were some exploration but not alot of people did it because hyperspeeding in an uncharted region could lead you to encounted a sun on the way, and you'll just explode or turn to char.

Now, there was a race of people called "Sith" who were bulked up and created the thing known as "Dark Force" They began using force for their own needs and they used the Force to inflict pain and such. The Sith were usually led by one "Sith Lord" who was the most powerful Dark Force user of the time.
Then, althought the Sith died out, some of them went to different points of the galaxies, and spread their ideas. These ideas reached alot of people, and people began using the Dark Force. They wanted to be like the race of the Sith because of their new hobby of Dark Force. So, Dark Force Users began to call their most powerful comrades, who where most powerful in the force, "Sith." They passed on their ideals and so on, however through time the tradition of the word "Sith" lost it's point, and even a Dark Force User who wasn't anything special, refered to him as "Sith"

So yeah, I think it's like that. You fail, have an Oreo as punishment.

Spidervlad
scaredscaredscaredscared

Nactous
Just like the real world, same old thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.